Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi (40422 Views)

Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Yunus2012(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jarus:
Adesina has a more convincing case here.

You should have disclosed that you sought position in the government while writing your last article.

You now had to wait till Adesina bared it all before saying it.

Also since he admitted soliciting for a job he should have told us if he will critic the government had he got the job.

I think it is save to conclude that no media aide will critic his employer and by extention, it is also save to agree with Adesina that he is only criticising because he was not given the job.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lovelive: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Me Femi Adesina, I am not 'faithful" to Buhari o but "faceful"....
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by sfinkzslot(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should put in a ring to fight it out, so much bile hatred everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by HRMK: 4:55am On May 07, 2020
Tareq1105:

Unfortunately for Adesina the position is not permanent.

I had issues with him too during the last general election. I called his number severally, sent messages, NO response.

The same call to Garba Shehu and Festus Keyamo. Garba Shehu responded to my text messages while Keyamo picked my calls, responded to my text messages, gave me his whatsapp number.

But my brother Adesina is yet to acknowledge my messages.

I think it's PRIDE.
UR NOT SAYING ANYTHING NEW!EVERY HUMAN HAS PRIDE!DONT U AV IT?
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by HRMK: 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
NOTHING IS PERMANENT IN LIFE!ADESINA IS NOT ANSWERABLE TO U BUT THE PRESIDENT!!
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by HRMK: 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
Tareq1105:

Unfortunately for Adesina the position is not permanent.

I had issues with him too during the last general election. I called his number severally, sent messages, NO response.

The same call to Garba Shehu and Festus Keyamo. Garba Shehu responded to my text messages while Keyamo picked my calls, responded to my text messages, gave me his whatsapp number.

But my brother Adesina is yet to acknowledge my messages.

I think it's PRIDE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

High Court Confirms Edison As Authentic Speaker Of Rivers Assembly / Ogbeni Aregbesola's Road infrastructure In Osun (Photos) / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.