Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi (40403 Views)

Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by tompkins66: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:
This man really took time to critically expose the presidential spokesman.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lovelyn451(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
R
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by gurunlocker: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
This changes nothing...... grin

But if he got the job then, won't he have joined the lying and directionless government who takes Nigerian for granted?

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by AbujaAgent: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
True
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by epini(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
i wont say aword
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Salisun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
That one concern una
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by unnknown: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thought
Omenkata:
I taught this man is Buhari's photographer
Omenkata:
Omenkata:

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Osidazz19: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
oloriooko:
Adesina is a disgrace to himself, his family and his generation.
He's an illiterate buffoon who's filthy demonic desire for the corridor of power has blinded his senses
Its unfortunate and sad to see him saying all these trash defending a guy that cares nothing about him nor his race.
Shame on Yorubas, shame on Femi!
[/s]

Trashy Shameless nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by entrep88: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mumu man, had he been given opportunity by the same Adesina his tune will be the same as Adesina's. Fools

2 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ddippset(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
"[s]He sticks his neck out for the reputation laundering of despotic Buhari. He breaks all boundaries of custom and traditional morality when lying on behalf of Buhari. He dismisses the opinions of well-meaning Nigerians on how Nigeria is governed by Buhari.[/s].."
Rubbish.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Geminvert(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
This really hit home "The only refreshing aspect of Buhari’s presidency is the frankness of its dishonesty"

9 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by oloriooko(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
That's an uncanny description of you grin keep it up wink
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Trashy Shameless nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by benjamin007: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tetrahedron:
The greatest enemy of the church are the ravenous wolves in the church itself.

The silent pulpit in Europe that kept silent at the beginning of the Nazi holocaust against the Jews

The church that was married to the world and lost their vision until Constantinople was converted to Instabul

Unfortunately the same is about to happen in Nigeria
NOT IN MODERN DAY
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by thekoko007: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have a very good reason to he grateful to God Almighty in this turbulent period ,God blessed myself and my family a new child which came to this world thru a caesarian operation. And have actually exhausted all I have in my account and still have some lil bill to pay which has made it a problem for us to be discharge.. Pls anybody on here that can he of help......1017796507 ,polaris ,I will be very happy if anybody here could be of help
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
So you think Deacon Femi Adesina Job was to oppose the Government....both of you should go and settle amicably.If you want Bubu to provide refreshments let us know.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by bolaayenimo: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hope Femi Adesina won't commit suicide after reading this?
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Aidejay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chai! I am sad.
I am very sad.
cry
Femi Adeshina why?
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Truthbites: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
A shameless Sanballat. I don learn new grammar today. I like the concluding part. God will judge them according to their deeds
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Femeto: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
This man would have been acting like Adesina if he was working with him. He shouldn't have mentioned anything about wanting a job.

2 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by daddytime(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
The Bayo guy is the worst scheming hypocrite of all time.
V
You keep casting aspersions on the Buhari regime yet crawled behind to beg to work under him, and most likely as an image launderer like Femi. How dirty and classless of you all.

Una go siddon one corner dey laff aboki say dem no get sense, dem no go school. But they often know how to rubbish you guys with the job of laundering their images and speaking for them. Setting you guys against each other and laughing their arses out in a corner as you idiots try to outdo each other with the English language.

Hypocritical and self-serving morons.

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Sctests: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Adeshina left his brain in Orji Uzor's office in The Sun newspapers before going to Aso rock. It's still gathering dust there.

When he leaves Aso rock, he'll go back and pick it and start writing useless books on what happened during his time as buhari's chief propagandist in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by apex5655: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 2649586[/color]
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by KingRabota: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sour beans dey smell jaaare

Would he have been this insightful if he had gotten the juicy job he was hustling for ?

This precise critique is the brain child of bad blood betwixt the two of them.
All these political jobbers are even worse than the politifs and legislooters they serve.

ALL OF THEM SHOULD FACE MASS ACTION.

that's if the people of Nigeria will ever Wake Up from their sleeping slumber.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lexusgs430: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abati vs Adesina = Yoruba Demons.........

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by KingRabota: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
You dey mind miserable bomboclat

Femeto:
This man would have been acting like Adesina if he was working with him. He shouldn't have mentioned anything about wanting a job.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ChoCho54(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:
The writer is a mad. Femi Adeshina is there as Buhari's Media Aide and not as Oduduwa Media Aide. He is there to serve Nigeria and not to serve Yorubas. His job is to defend government policies and not to oppose government in the Media. If he has contrary opinions to what government is doing, he will discuss it with his Principal and not in the Media.
And after the meeting, they will ask him to go and say "your land or your life".

4 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by eleko1: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
sad sound like he pain am ooo but like the famous Dr Abati tossed Nigerians up/down during jona government after licking the honey pot,same thing Kulikuli Dey do now.Fear human BEANS
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by KingRabota: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Guy we pass this level naah !!
This is the tribalistic jingoism that these Vagabonds In Power use to to keep us in bondage and subjugation.
By the time we the people decide we've had enough of their Pettiness .
The dream Nigeria we all yearn for will emerge

#stopthetribalism

Lexusgs430:
Abati vs Adesina = Yoruba Demons.........
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Osidazz19: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
oloriooko:
That's an uncanny description of you grin keep it up wink

I made it for you, wear it like a face mask. I suits perfectly.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Karlifate: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
If Deacon Femi Adesina is the Sanballat, who is now the Tobiah?
Just curious tho cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.