Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi (40418 Views)

Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ojiofor: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
They are known for playing the devil's advocate!
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ddippset(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
So are you saying femi adesina is doing the right thing by telling nigerians lies
There are 2 types of lies;

1. True lies.
2. Wailer's lies.

Which one?
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Richandsimple: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
1.You supported PMB b4 d election-Comfirmed
2.You asked Adesina to help you get an appointment in PMB's govt.-Confirmed
3.You are yet to get d appointment-Confirmed.
4. You criticize PMB cos u're pained- Possible
5.You will reject an appointment by PMB -Not Possible.

What are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by AsawanaDgreat: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
We hear
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by kutashi: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
It is obvious this man is in serious pain! Adesina this, Adesina that till he went mad as if, he will be do better than Adesina!

You that were begging for job and want to use connection to get a top job, is the same person that will be castigating our politician that they a giving jobs to their girl friends and children, qualified not or qualified!

Would he have resigned his job assuming he got the offer? Suddenly the same PMB is now a 'failed' man as you are seeing him now because you failed to land the job! It seems Adesina finished him by revealing his behind the scene lobby!

The same goes for his sahara 'relooter' lord, one yeye opportunist! They ran away and lied to get permanent residency but the same foolish people will still come back to share the loot again! And when they failed to get their share, they started writing nonsense as if they are defending the massses!

The Masses will soon rise againt home and abroad or foreign agent looter one day!
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
ddippset:
Rubbish. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Noel19: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
unnknown:
Femi is only performing his function and most importantly, loyal to his boss.

If that's the case then give up your ancestral land if you have any for RUGA as stated by Femi AdeshinaRambo.

2 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:
This man really took time to critically expose the presidential spokesman.
Learn to read and understand
Is Adesina appointed to defend xtains? Was he appointed to represent xtains? If he got this clown the job, he would do worse
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by apex5125: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 970612[/color]
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Jaqenhghar: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
He just described the average Niggerian with many faces who speaks out of both sides of his mouth amd only stands for his stomach. E en if you kill Femi Adesina today there are millions more who are willing to do what Mr. Adesina is doing and will do a better job at it.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by lastempero: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Femi is already a confirmed disgrace and failure to mankind but this columnist is a hypocrite and sore looser.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by lastempero: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Femi is already a confirmed disgrace and failure to mankind but this columnist is a hypocrite and a sore looser.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by foreshore(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChoCho54:
Culturally an average Yoruba has a caustic tongue, quick to pray and also quick to curse at the same time, so insulting Nigerians should come naturally to femi.

Another culturally exposed person in this regard is laureta onochie.

Is this one ok?
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Osidazz19: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
jolyment:

That's the only thing you saw.

The foundation of any structure is very important. This is the foundation of his senseless and irrational diatribe.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Sonoyom(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Femi matter don tire me abeg, he will go abt writing about Aso Rock demons after May 29th 2023, am sure about that.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by emeone: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Constructive criticism..
Real lampoon!

The writer means well for the country.
Sorry to say if we continue in this path, our country Will derial. Common palliative we no fit share. I read how bundesliga wan start, and proper plans are put in place.
The spokesman should wake up from his drowsy slumber and stay with truth and fact. God bless the people.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Valmekyz: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Someone can be a reason for someone to smile again
Pls help, anything at all

UBA
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Staro: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2020

Femi Adesina is one ugly stupid bastard.
He will regret when his boss leaves office

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by papagiddy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
so deep sir
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by BigBee78: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Omenkata:
I taught this man is Buhari's photographer

That's *Bayo Omoboriowo*.. Take note bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by cardoctor(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is a journalistic upper cut.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by RTSC: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
In the three years time, the plague of buhari will be over.

Those that think they will be relevant forever will come and face the people.

I am waiting for the hopeless newspaper that will employ this charalatan when he is done with govt.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by HRMK: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
NOW,ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTIION:IF U WERE ONE OF ASO ROCK STAFF LIKE ADESINA,WULD U PASS INSULT ON THE PRESIDENT?YES OR NO?NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN UR STORIES!ADESINA IS NOT UR EQUAL BY ANY STANDARD!!
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by mindtricks: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

But this is nothing new na.
Reminds me of Reuben Abati saddled with similar dirty job.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by mindtricks: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Omenkata:
I taught this man is Buhari's photographer

Na wa o. Na so you weekheard rich? grin
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by GiZcorp: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi
The only refreshing aspect of Buhari’s presidency is the frankness of its dishonesty.... Mad o!
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Edosao: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
He may not be your helper because if do he will connect you
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Basher8583: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
oloriooko:
Adesina is a disgrace to himself, his family and his generation.
He's an illiterate buffoon who's filthy demonic desire for the corridor of power has blinded his senses
Its unfortunate and sad to see him saying all these trash defending a guy that cares nothing about him nor his race.
Shame on Yorubas, shame on Femi!

Your are all done with late Abba kyari ans Lai Mohammed. Its Femi Adesinas turn abi.
You guys just like to look for anything to wail about. Anyhu... That's good for you. At least it will help you blast time away during this stay at home.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Kaa4(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
All I have to say is. Ile ni abo isimi oko. The chicken will come home to roost. He will give account of all his misstatements and misdeeds. He will regret then.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Aystarz: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-should-be-thankful-that-bombing-has-reduced-presidency

This is not the then reknowned and morally sound conscience Femi Adeshina of Sun Newspaper of old but karma knows how to pay us well.

GEJ's media aide back then, Reuben Abati, also panned out this way when he got the job. Now, he's all but an ordinary fellow on Twitter,for whom no one gives two shits. Karma always gets them in the end.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Tareq1105: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:
The writer is a mad. Femi Adeshina is there as Buhari's Media Aide and not as Oduduwa Media Aide. He is there to serve Nigeria and not to serve Yorubas. His job is to defend government policies and not to oppose government in the Media. If he has contrary opinions to what government is doing, he will discuss it with his Principal and not in the Media.

That can still be done without insulting the sensibility of Nigerians.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Tareq1105: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
HRMK:
NOW,ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTIION:IF U WERE ONE OF ASO ROCK STAFF LIKE ADESINA,WULD U PASS INSULT ON THE PRESIDENT?YES OR NO?NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN UR STORIES!ADESINA IS NOT UR EQUAL BY ANY STANDARD!!

Unfortunately for Adesina the position is not permanent.

I had issues with him too during the last general election. I called his number severally, sent messages, NO response.

The same call to Garba Shehu and Festus Keyamo. Garba Shehu responded to my text messages while Keyamo picked my calls, responded to my text messages, gave me his whatsapp number.

But my brother Adesina is yet to acknowledge my messages.

I think it's PRIDE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.