Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator (44638 Views)

ECOWAS Appoints Fashina Olaoluwa, Youth Ambassador / ECOWAS Appoints Buhari COVID-19 Response Coordinator For Africa Sub-region / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by SirBunky85(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I think you're sleepwalking. When you wake up, you'll see what you wrote here and modify it.
Mr man ,u can keep hating but one fact is ,u and ur generations can't attain the enviable heights of pmb.all u bitter souls pray is for anything dat will present pmb in a bad light,but God keeps shaming u lots
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by complexBoss12: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
lol, don't feel excited when these African countries let Nigeria head anytin, they kn what they are doing and its simple "the money". they want us to cover the financial cost.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Naijaarchive(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wonder they say won't end grin
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by odogwubiafra: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
oluDharay:
Yet, our ppl here don't value what dey gt...

To all you wailers wailing on my comment, I know u neva c anything good in som1 u naturally hate, coz if it was your hero Gel who gt an international appointment, u will c it as an hero of democracy...
You hypocrite

In case you don't know, l smell setup.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Jimmyubah2: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mumu ECOWAS.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by GiZcorp: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
You guys are not serious, all of you will die before buhari will even know what has happened.. Nonsense lots!
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by kunletexs: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is it the man who find it difficult to address the nation for over 2 years of his second term, only to give 5minutes video to confirm 'I'am alive' when news start telling us otherwise.

Is it the same man who cannot pronounce COVID -19 PROPERLY?

Is it the man who does not have at least 7 presidential projects to his name but gives us long epistle longer than the bible of how previous government had finished the economy?.

Is it the man that under him, our state hospital have gone beyond repair that even needle is treated like groundnut bottle. Who carried his cso from Abuja to lagos for treatment and could waste N500million on him.

Please if this is the man for the job, I GADLY NOMINATE THE STREET DOG FOR THAT JOB because he is lifeless to say the least.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, read your post. It makes no sense. Buhari can liquidate any account anytime he wants.

Ah, ah Lexusgs430 na you dey talk like this? Haba, you're bigger than this level.

Why is Buhari going to WB to fund budget? Read between the lines..........

Why does he not liquidate and fund budget?....?

Nigeria is BROKE.......
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by tipscogreen: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why Buhari?
The man US President referred to as a lifeless man.

Why Buhari?
The man whose brain and hear is half death.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by MrPaul2: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hahahahaha what a joke! Are they ignorant of what is happening in Nigeria in regards to the covid 19? Or they just want to mock him? I'm not understanding
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by OChimex: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
oluDharay:
Yet, our ppl here don't value what dey gt...

To all you wailers wailing on my comment, I know u neva c anything good in som1 u naturally hate, coz if it was your hero Gel who gt an international appointment, u will c it as an hero of democracy...
You hypocrite

I know at least that you judge someone based on his performance. Tell me, in what area has your president done well in Nigeria that he deserved to be valued?

Just mention one positive change Nigeria has witnessed?

Africa, to be honest is really a backward continent with stupid leaders who think backward.

No wonder they remained the most stupid, poorest continent despite her being so blessed with natural resources.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by thegloor: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

What has he done in his own country
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Iyiataata92: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
SirBunky85:
Mr man ,u can keep hating but one fact is ,u and ur generations can't attain the enviable heights of pmb.all u bitter souls pray is for anything dat will present pmb in a bad light,but God keeps shaming u lots
We don't pray for things to present GMB in bad light. GMB has already presented himself in bad light long ago so he's just maintaining that presence
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Doyin2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Realadey:
Haaaaa, why na? Do they think Buhari has any idea on how to fight covik-19? It is a pity if they don't

start doing their things themselves!

Shameless Nigerian.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Votewisely2019: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nothing special, Nigeria is seen as a bigger, more influential and wealthier nation in the west (probably based on past glory, I would suggest)
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by omodejk12: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by SocialJustice: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why is Buhari going to WB to fund budget? Read between the lines..........

Why does he not liquidate and fund budget?....?

Nigeria is BROKE.......
Because it is easier to steal vast sums without trace when it is borrowed than when it is already in Nigeria's purse. The $23b loan that was almost approved had 40% consultancy fee attached to it. As if that loan came, the 40% would have been paid to the consultant and the consultant will move their loot to a shell company.

I wonder why you believe a country with over N11 tr in savings is broke. Even if we are broke, $1m is still change for the FG or are you trying to say the position was given to Buhari because he is a competent leader and the best man for the job?
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by golddare: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairafame:
Special adviser on media & publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari (Femi Adesina) revealed.

He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1253318855641858054

Egungun becareful dont enter Express ooo, better remain for your room.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
You must be joking, is the President going to be doing 2weeks broadcast for them too, Nothing Musa no go see for gate. grin
president that is not in the front line in Nigeria is now going to be in front line at ECOWAS
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Lexusgs430: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
Because it is easier to steal vast sums without trace when it is borrowed than when it is already in Nigeria's purse. The $23b loan that was almost approved had 40% consultancy fee attached to it. As if that loan came, the 40% would have been paid to the consultant and the consultant will move their loot to a shell company.

I wonder why you believe a country with over N11 tr in savings is broke. Even if we are broke, $1m is still change for the FG or are you trying to say the position was given to Buhari because he is a competent leader and the best man for the job?

Do you think he is competent or the best man, for the job?

If it's either..... Then switch to a more sinister motive......... Like no other mumu would accept such irrelevant post..........
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by mindtricks: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
AkeNathan:

There's nothing to value about a man who lacks in innovative ideas or strategies, very unintelligent fellow.

ECOWAS made a very grave mistake, and ooh I just remembered Nigeria is to ECOWAS what USA is to United Nations, so its like you creating a company and your child is elected as its CEO even though he's dumb. undecided

Apt!
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by SocialJustice: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Do you think he is competent or the best man, for the job?

If it's either..... Then switch to a more sinister motive......... Like no other mumu would accept such irrelevant post..........
I really don't care, I just know it was done to massage his ego and he will return the favour with funding. Even hear the title, champion of COVID19 organisation. Shameless man saw the need to announce it.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Badonasty(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
They just like stroking this old man’s ego
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Odogwu999(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Appointment miss road.SMH
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Francejaik(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmmm.

Like appointing shit to wash your toilet
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Corrinthians(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
othermen:
The failure of the president is seen in the death of thousands of people and his failure in the days to come may be the death of hundred of thousands, and those that chose him as the one to lead the coordination are probably ignorant of the President record and experience. This is his record. Not that, there were no deaths when Jonathan was president, but the death of Nigerians never became a norm during Jonathan's time. And he was never casual, when such death occurred, he visited the locations of such disasters, mourned with the family, he was compassionate, he addressed us. Recently, Chad president showed us what it means to be a leader in the fight against Boko Haram. Under the president, attacks on Nigerians, deaths are no longer news. Medical tourism reached its peak with the president. President Buhari has enough on his plate already and he should turn down the offer to concentrate on Nigeria, on Kano, where the virus continues to spread endlessly. He should address the ticking bomb, the poverty amongst his people first.
Failure of a president is in the death of citizens of his country, yet, these same people who liked this post, including the poster himself, worship Trump day and night. grin
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Makcollins1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ebele tackle Ebola in a very good way, why can't PMB use his method to regulate the spread of COVID-19. If you want to close down the border do it in such a way that no one can travel in or out either by land, air or water and the security should be vigilant so that, there will not be inter state movement, every state should be able to text her citizens.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by TruthinAction: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Do they want to expose him deliberately?
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Avonjaa: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Failure of a president is in the death of citizens of his country, yet, these same people who liked this post, including the poster himself, worship Trump day and night. grin
[/s]
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
OriginalZombiE:
Can't wait for that manna zombie to type: "our darling daddy (President Covik 1, 9) is the right man for the job! grin

Good luck to West Africa cheesy

Since you joined nairaland, no good thing has thrilled you nor make you happy for once. I know you very well.

Our darling amiable daddy has done this again right at the presence of his enemies.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
thundafire:
When he is not seen in Nigeria,how can he co-ordinate Ecowas,am back from ban because Moderator say I was oppressing but dey don't see dey insults and attacks he gives me. Well dats dey past
Lmao...so cries for u too? Lol...u need to see how he screams mods when he sees me...now he just avoids quoting me...I can't wait for his next mention. He knows how I expose him and ask questions that he dare not answer
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
I really don't care, I just know it was done to massage his ego and he will return the favour with funding. Even hear the title, champion of COVID19 organisation. Shameless man saw the need to announce it.

Small Nigeria he cannot control....... You know a geriatric would always view any position, any positive achievement..........

A man that fails to control his compound family, then his villagers begs him to adopt the state...... And he stupidly accepts it, happily announced to the world, by his media aid.........

Why are all this buckets missing his feet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets / Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes / Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.