Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator (44810 Views)

ECOWAS Appoints Fashina Olaoluwa, Youth Ambassador / ECOWAS Appoints Buhari COVID-19 Response Coordinator For Africa Sub-region / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by SocialJustice: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Small Nigeria he cannot control....... You know a geriatric would always view any position, any positive achievement..........

A man that fails to control his compound family, then his villagers begs him to adopt the state...... And he stupidly accepts it, happily announced to the world, by his media aid.........

Why are all this buckets missing his feet?
A friend said Buhari is dead, COVID19 has killed Jubril Al-Sudani and the impostor currently in aso rock is a new replacement. The North has learnt from Yar Adua incident to always have a spare Buhari available.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Lexusgs430: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
SocialJustice:
A friend said Buhari is dead, COVID19 has killed Jubril Al-Sudani and the impostor currently in aso rock is a new replacement. The North has learnt from Yar Adua incident to always have a spare Buhari available.

This thought alone, speaks volumes....... A president that would NEVER address his citizens and when he does, it's under 59 seconds..........

A land of lions, led by blind sheep..............
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Osobi32(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Say WHAT? Ahhhh.....it is finished!
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by SocialJustice: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This thought alone, speaks volumes....... A president that would NEVER address his citizens and when he does, it's under 59 seconds..........

A land of lions, led by blind sheep..............
Sad.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Meteng: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
BENARI:
Come again? shocked
Come on, they're just interested in Nigeria's money
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Deliverd6652: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
see below
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by ASIO(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abeg to me I will say The Ghanaian president really deserves this, he has done well for Ghana in the coordination of the management of the disease
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Oblongatarh(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
ECOWAS get sense sha, instead of saying they need the intelligence of Osibanjo, they are tactically saying Buhari should coordinate because they know he won't come but send the Star boy VP to represent.���

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by tunary(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
LOL
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by olax02(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
They must have sense that Bubu is fake....

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by wisest10: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
�������.....BUUHAARII...ECOWAS DON COLLECT PART OF COVID 19 DONATION
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
sapele914:
A Giant is always a Giant, like it or not, Nigeria is a Giant in Africa, & revered worldwide, go ask Burna Boy.
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by raphy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
the first poster has already give him brutality before he begin is champions league appointment.
hunger de rap inside my belly since Monday.

nothing conern me wit his champions league may God heal the world fast amen.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Briller: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
I guess he was chosen because Nigeria is the giant of Africa. Unknown to ECOWAS, he has absolutely no clue on how to navigate his country out of this pandemic not to talk of Africa.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by adebayo987: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chai... So na blind men full ECOWAS!
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by kiddkash(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
they just had to use this picture.

showing buhari laughing at west africans
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by krushdripper(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
But on a serious note, how this has happened is hard to grasp, maybe we're really in the end times afterall.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by DonMekino(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
just a feel good factor given by his fellow presidents...
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by MuttleyLaff: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
OriginalZombiE:
Can't wait for that manna zombie to type:
"our darling daddy (President Covik 1, 9) is the right man for the job!" grin

Good luck to West Africa cheesy
Nobi una family member fa? Shebi una share last name together nah or is that where it ends, the zombie last name, lol ni?
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Nwaelohim: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
othermen:
The failure of the president is seen in the death of thousands of people and his failure in the days to come may be the death of hundred of thousands, and those that chose him as the one to lead the coordination are probably ignorant of the President record and experience. This is his record. Not that, there were no deaths when Jonathan was president, but the death of Nigerians never became a norm during Jonathan's time. And he was never casual, when such death occurred, he visited the locations of such disasters, mourned with the family, he was compassionate, he addressed us. Recently, Chad president showed us what it means to be a leader in the fight against Boko Haram. Under the president, attacks on Nigerians, deaths are no longer news. Medical tourism reached its peak with the president. President Buhari has enough on his plate already and he should turn down the offer to concentrate on Nigeria, on Kano, where the virus continues to spread endlessly. He should address the ticking bomb, the poverty amongst his people first.

Let the number of likes in this your hate comments not make you think you made sense, likely, the people of your thinking pattern are the ones liking it.
When Nigerian Army were asking Chad to stop Boko Haram from using Chad as shields the president of Chad was forming James bond until Boko Haram started killing his Army. Buhari is not in the same level with the president of Chad ask questions about Buhari and war as a military man.
Buhari is old now and a president of most populous black nation you don't expect him to go and fight Boko Haram, how many American president went to fight ISIS? Boko Haram is not a conventional war at which not easy to win that why America is still in middle East fighting terrorism. NIGERIA has never lost any international war or peace keeping, show some respect your mates are in the military, what have you achieved as a citizen?
If you can tell me what your father did for NIGERIA, then we can talk about Buhari. Respect the president of Nigeria. Especially when you don't even know the name of your state governor and what his responsibility is.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
IceLip:
If He, Succeed, then he has open a good view of the book called Nigeria....Please lets pray for him, not because he is APC, Hausa or anything else but as a leader WHO fight Virus.

Prayer without action is what kept Africa in this mess!!! No plan, just pray and the problem will disappear
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Jabioro: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
You choose another senile old man ..abi..?
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Olabode971(f): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
someone deserved to be given accolade here.. I cantbliffit.

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by chaloskyx: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
well i guess its true stupidity of the black man and race is actually genetic
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by cezarman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
The photo (attached) summarises everything.

Na funny joke.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by asanwafo: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
inderhappy:
hmmmm....but how is he going to pronounce it now huh. grin grin grin
U know how to pronounce but to pass interview and get a job na wahala. Anyways let me employ u. I n this nairaland keyboard company, U are now the HRM.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Studio247: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Again!!! Why are you looking for unnecessary Trouble
At this time
I laugh
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by asanwafo: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
AkeNathan:
They have already begun to fail

Buhari that has no initiative, idea, or plan?

Palliatives for ECOWAS don enter voicemail be that, just as how FG palliatives for us Nigerians loss.
As if u can even lead ur village youth group.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by asanwafo: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
My preside ride on. God will surely bless u. Eventhough 5% wants u to fail but God is not and cannot be small boy. Those within and outside who have sense still appreciate ur good work.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Kenneth10110(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
oluDharay:
Yet, our ppl here don't value what dey gt...

To all you wailers wailing on my comment, I know u neva c anything good in som1 u naturally hate, coz if it was your hero Gel who gt an international appointment, u will c it as an hero of democracy...
You hypocrite

Chai see your way of thinking

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by iammolise(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mtcheeeww!!!
Him don coordinate the one wey dey him neck finish

One saying said "na pesin wey don comot needle for him eye dey fit comot another pesin own"
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by thundafire: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Thunder fire who ever that banned you because of one inconsequential dead meat seller.

Welcome back bro.
thanks brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos / My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.