Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator (44589 Views)

ECOWAS Appoints Fashina Olaoluwa, Youth Ambassador / ECOWAS Appoints Buhari COVID-19 Response Coordinator For Africa Sub-region / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Realfrankie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Gbas gbos
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Delightedonyi: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Most times I wonder if all the leaders we have in Africa have same brain issues u are appointing someone who can’t even address his citizens talk of Africa...is time to sale Africa out ......,when I heard vision 2020 I never knew it will be like this
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Uncletony(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ecowas is mocking us
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by eagleu: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Another political appointment like a joke?

Emir of COVID-19 in West Africa.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by xpool(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
IceLip:
If He, Succeed, then he has open a good view of the book called Nigeria....Please lets pray for him, not because he is APC, Hausa or anything else but as a leader WHO fight Virus.
Now I know, Putin was right:
AFRICA IS INDEED A CEMETERY
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by greg2020: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
IJEOMA grin
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Obakoolex(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
thundafire:
When he is not seen in Nigeria,how can he co-ordinate Ecowas,am back from ban because Moderator say I was oppressing but dey don't see dey insults and attacks he gives me. Well dats dey past

Hmmmn shocked see free advert from opposition grin grin
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Realadey(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shameless togolese
Doyin2:

Shameless Nigerian.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by luluman: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
othermen:
The failure of the president is seen in the death of thousands of people and his failure in the days to come may be the death of hundred of thousands, and those that chose him as the one to lead the coordination are probably ignorant of the President record and experience. This is his record. Not that, there were no deaths when Jonathan was president, but the death of Nigerians never became a norm during Jonathan's time. And he was never casual, when such death occurred, he visited the locations of such disasters, mourned with the family, he was compassionate, he addressed us. Recently, Chad president showed us what it means to be a leader in the fight against Boko Haram. Under the president, attacks on Nigerians, deaths are no longer news. Medical tourism reached its peak with the president. President Buhari has enough on his plate already and he should turn down the offer to concentrate on Nigeria, on Kano, where the virus continues to spread endlessly. He should address the ticking bomb, the poverty amongst his people first.
Thunder fire bad belle.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by luluman: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
oluDharay:
Yet, our ppl here don't value what dey gt...

To all you wailers wailing on my comment, I know u neva c anything good in som1 u naturally hate, coz if it was your hero Gel who gt an international appointment, u will c it as an hero of democracy...
You hypocrite
Don't worry, yeebos are always like that
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by WannaHowzit(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
ECOWAS is dumb. They should have appointed Senegal or Ghana instead.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by luluman: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lorazepam:
Champion kwa cheesy
Champion that will coordinate COVIK 1-9 not COVID 19 cheesy

Tell Nairaland one good thing you have coordinated in your life apart from hatred.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Godwin616: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:
Dear Ecowas brethren, your big brother Nigeria is no more loaded as he used to be. In fact he is as poor as any of you. Take your fate in your own hands because your big brother 'before before' is today struggling to find his feet as world oil price has crashed.
Besides, we have so much in our hands too. He should just turn the offer down so he can concentrate on our own internal challenges.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by joinnow: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
nairafame:
Special adviser on media & publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari (Femi Adesina) revealed.

He wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/1253318855641858054

Seriously serious
Guy go disappoint them hands down.
Even we here have been looking for him
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Achiri: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by adexdebo17: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
����� even the president can’t handle his country covid19 he hand over it to his vice to take control Ecowas sorry to say you made a big mistake Lagos state governor is better selection
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by JAMO84: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is a public service announcement:

Wailers should move closer to the nearest hospitals in their various locations in case of massive cardiac arrest.

Remember we do not have 911 emergency service in Nigeria. Thank you!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Lawsimon(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
oluDharay:

To all you wailers wailing on my comment, I know u neva c anything good in som1 u naturally hate, coz if it was your hero Gel who gt an international appointment, u will c it as an hero of democracy...
You hypocrite

Value what exactly.
You don't understand politics.
Do you think Buhari's competence fetched him that responsibility?
It's because of Nigeria's capacity as a state in the sub-region.

Mind you, Nigeria is ECOWAS and ECOWAS is Nigeria.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by gosmoney(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

You have no shame. Since good news from your country gives you headache, then your head will continue to ache.
which good news is dat?
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
IceLip:
If He, Succeed, then he has open a good view of the book called Nigeria....Please lets pray for him, not because he is APC, Hausa or anything else but as a leader WHO fight Virus.

If he doesn't get things right in his own country, how does his succeeding abroad "open a good view of the book called Nigeria"?
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Miracle1991: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless ECOWAS
God bless Africa
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by blingmoney01: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ehya Ecowas sorry, african leaders are truly blind to appoint incompetence to champion the fight against convid-19

I weep for motherland
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by ada9ja(f): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
othermen:
The failure of the president is seen in the death of thousands of people and his failure in the days to come may be the death of hundred of thousands, and those that chose him as the one to lead the coordination are probably ignorant of the President record and experience. This is his record. Not that, there were no deaths when Jonathan was president, but the death of Nigerians never became a norm during Jonathan's time. And he was never casual, when such death occurred, he visited the locations of such disasters, mourned with the family, he was compassionate, he addressed us. Recently, Chad president showed us what it means to be a leader in the fight against Boko Haram. Under the president, attacks on Nigerians, deaths are no longer news. Medical tourism reached its peak with the president. President Buhari has enough on his plate already and he should turn down the offer to concentrate on Nigeria, on Kano, where the virus continues to spread endlessly. He should address the ticking bomb, the poverty amongst his people first.
if he has refuse, your epistle will be that he is an illiterate or dont know what to say...every president has his or her flaws as we are seeing with trump now.....people around the world make use of the best in people not the bad his countrymen portrays him to be.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
seunmsg:
Who else if not the president of Nigeria?
The Ghanaian president seems to be doing a better job if you ask me.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by delawal: 12:22am On Apr 24, 2020
when failure comes first.....
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by awajis78: 3:52am On Apr 24, 2020
God will punish the Ecowas for giving president Buhari the opportunity to champion Africa covid 19. A man who is not capable, he can't even take care of him self. Ho Africa don sofar.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by titigbo(m): 4:00am On Apr 24, 2020
This is the main reason God is resetting this world with this Corona virus. Is it that he has done well with the way he handles Nigeria or that they purposely don't want to be truthful to themselves. God help us anyway
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by NEROSKY(m): 4:15am On Apr 24, 2020
oluDharay:

You hypocrite

You Buhari and ECOWAS are just useless. someone that can't even pronounce what is happening, no wonder west africa have the worst rulers in the world.
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by klassicview: 4:50am On Apr 24, 2020
EC0WAS has always been a useless entity .
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Tallysmallz(f): 5:01am On Apr 24, 2020
othermen:

True
Re: ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator by Liliantalks: 5:12am On Apr 24, 2020
I am not surprised

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Moment Obi Landed In Abuja For His Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics, Video) / DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.