Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

"A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For (1593 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / ....am sorry about this. wrong year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by maureenihasee(f): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
https://theonlineparrots..com/2020/04/a-prominent-politician-is-sorry-about.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR32xCY4uBs3Dw5Gdvo8Ei-yijY3YHG0KEpbAP54PD1SxuJr-PwMZ_aOPYA

"A prominent politician is sorry & about to announce that he tested positive for corona virus and he had contact with some of you- Kemi Olunloyo
how true is this ?

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by Simplyleo: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol. grin grin grin

Those her slaves who she has been lecturing warming up to go on rampage. grin grin grin

I swear this woman no well grin grin

The IPOB remain my servants. They must worship me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
This woman shall

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by Okeytus(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
anoda one

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by Herdsmen: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Demented Yoruba woman.. feeling funky

Yoruba I hail o grin

Una women representing..

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by bustykasa(f): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
am tired ooo!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by Avonjaa: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol. grin grin grin

Those her slaves who she has been lecturing warming up to go on rampage. grin grin grin

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by adeolakemi: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
maureenihasee:
https://theonlineparrots..com/2020/04/a-prominent-politician-is-sorry-about.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR32xCY4uBs3Dw5Gdvo8Ei-yijY3YHG0KEpbAP54PD1SxuJr-PwMZ_aOPYA

"A prominent politician is sorry & about to announce that he tested positive for corona virus and he had contact with some of you- Kemi Olunloyo
how true is this ?
buhari

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by adeolakemi: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol. grin grin grin

Imhotep,lzaa danarrewa come food is ready

2 Likes

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by LZAA: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
adeolakemi:
Imhotep,lzaa danarrewa come food is ready

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by majamajic(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol. grin grin grin

I was thinking by now , this lockdown has shown the strength we all have

We should respect ourselves ! But kemi was bailed out by same Igbo woman blogger , with just a phone call and 300k to take transport home, who is slave here now ? I think u and kemi

Cos African proverb says ' whosever that claps and follow a dancing mad man around, is not far from mad

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by fuwaski(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Let her go for mental checkups... She is loosing up

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by waledeji(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
majamajic:

I was thinking by now , this lockdown has shown the strength we all have

We should respect ourselves ! But kemi was bailed out by same Igbo woman blogger , with just a phone call and 300k to take transport home, who is slave here now ? I think u and kemi

Cos African proverb says ' whosever that claps and follow a dancing mad man around, is not far from mad

Sign of painment cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by majamajic(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
waledeji:

Sign of painment cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pain about what exactly ?

She carried a fake news , and tried to cover her tracks as usual

Last time she was bailed by an igbo person after being jailed by her own sister

1 Like

Re: "A Prominent Politician Is Sorry & About To Announce That He Tested Positive For by Karlifate: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Investigative Journalist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Words Of Osinbajo About The Youths Of South East. / Northerners With No Education Are The Ones Ruling Nigeria – Afenifere Leaders / Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.