Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents (26827 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by amofah1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Chai i don laff tire...dis throwback dem epic die.

I wasn't stubborn tho but i had 2 hyper active younger brodas, dia stubbornness no get rating walai...dat was how the previous day, mum bought one perfume like dat nd kept it on the drawer, the next day she went to the market leaving the 3 of us in d house nd i was very sick so i wasnt active. Na so evil spirit come possess dis children wey make dem see insect dey fly inside house, nd dat same spirit come direct dem go where mumcy keep her new perfume...they took this faithful perfume in place of insecticide...

Yes u guessed right! They began chasing this insect of doom round the whole house trying to kill it with the perfume...b4 i know, perfume bottle don empty. When mom came back, she was like hmmm the house is smelling nice was i d one who sprayed? I said no! Nd d younger one said, mummy we were killing mosquito grin WITH MY PERFUUUUM!!!!! na so i plug earpiece for my ear begin listen dat Titanic soundtrack grin grin grin

I come pity dem ehn cry

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by oluwafeolami(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
When u hear open to proverbs chapter so so so and so, during morning devotion, kasala don burst b dat.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by tosinosam(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
I was ordered to kneel down and was given this really big stone to carry...i was just cursing under my breath that day.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by amofah1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na so one mid morning like dat around 10-11am my cousin nd i decided to goan visit one of his friends at Aggrey road ph, den we were staying at harbour road police barracks, popsy was a mopol nd na dat time all dis militant dey like shoot anyhow...so we were warned not to be roaming about. I no just know wetin push us dat faithful day, on our way to the friend's place, na so one man come beg us say make we help am push him motor start, we push push push push push till like around 1:30 because we were also helping him to check d engine grin like say we be mechanic...not knowing dad had already come home which was unusual because he most time comes in d night nd they've been trying to reach my cousin's phone( then times nokia express music wey we don use play game till ba3 die) which was switched off, nd dad was already furious thinking we've been kidnapped.

So my cousin nd i decided not to go to the friend's place again because we already kept long on the road. As we were approaching our house, just where the barracks transformer was situated, we sighted mum approaching us na so we pause till she reach wer we stand...den asked y his phone was off, we said d ba3 went low nd she said okay dat our dad has been looking for us. undecided Yayyy! Na so transformer wey bin dey make noise come quieeeet meaning nepa don take light! Na so everywhere come begin hotttt but our body wey soul no dey inside again come balance d temperature grin as we come manage reach house, lo nd behold popsy prado park outside because sometimes mumcy dey like prank us..now it was time for who go first enter house because dad's favourite chair is the one facing the door so once u open the door, its the first tin you'll see...as we were still contemplating who go enta first na so i hear my guy name for popsy mouth lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy (pls oo i wasnt smiling den oo na jst d memory dey make me laff) we had no other choice again than to accept our fate grin
Popsy don already remove mopol top nd was sweating profusely, den i said to myself, DUST WE CAME ND DUST WE SHALL RETURN. Before I go finish my last prayer na so i hear COME AND LIE DOWN HERE...

Brethrens, u know dat cry wey be like say u get asthma? Wey be like say ur lungs dey exhale oxygen rather than carbon...
Walai popsy drill us to stupor dat day...nd dat was the first nd last time he laid his hands on us.

That same evening i still comot go play ball grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
ForeThinker:
Have your parent totally abandoned you before?
No
Wby

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:
Is there anything my father didn't do to me?
He once broke my back bone with a log of wood from the fire because I didn't go to church
He took me to school on a day I pretended to be sick and flogged me in front of my classmates
My father had cables that he uses and I chop Cain like 3* every week
U won't even believe that I do abandon football matches just at the sight if him.
But in all, he made me what I am today

You never ran away from home: (

Not even once
Mehn that's a lot of violence

I hope you ain't violent on your kids tho
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dannonye:

You never ran away from home: (

Not even once
Mehn that's a lot of violence

I hope you ain't violent on your kids tho
Nope!! I didn't
I was really scared of my dad. Running away was never an option because when I get caught, it will be another round of beating grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

Nope!! I didn't
I was really scared of my dad. Running away was never an option because when I get caught, it will be another round of beating grin

This is deep mehn

No offence
This is a typical abusive relationship
Just that yours was done with love
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Samdaresd:
Mine was with my mummy!
Mummy, had just bought me a very new kitto blue rubber sandals.
So, this fateful day, I was still in nursery class at, Loveday nursery and primary school. At the close of the school, I was waiting for mummy to pick me up for home.
She was delayed that day, in the course of waiting for her arrival, I and some of my friends back then engaged ourselves in a game.
That game, gave me the punishment.
We started by, throwing our sandals up the roof of our class and we were happy seeing them rolling down under the influence of gravity!
So, this time around , I threw my sandal up again as usual, but to my greatest disappointment the sandal refused to come down (then it dawned on me that not everything that goes up will come down).
I tried everything to bring the sandal down, all efforts proved abortive. Nah that time I no say I don enter soup.
When mummy later arrive and I told, her what had happened, she vented all her anger on me!
She flogged me, right from my school to my room. My back was dripping with blood.
As little as I was (a nursery school pupil), I did not forget that event still tomorrow!
Later asked her why she flogged me so hard, she told me that,"that week she was out of pocket and couldn't help buying me another sandals that week,so she flogged me out of frustration."
She's still surprised, I can still remember the event.
Since that day, I no dey play when the school don close, let alone with my sandals!

That's a lot of violence for a nursery school child
A lot
More than a lot
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dannonye:

This is deep mehn

No offence
This is a typical abusive relationship
Just that yours was done with love
I never saw it as love then. My siblings dont have a very good relationship with him till now. That's the effect.
But it really helped me.
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

I never saw it as love then. My siblings dont have a very good relationship with him till now. That's the effect.
But it really helped me.

Not being loved by your own flesh and blood in old age is hell
Try seeing him from time to time tho

Please how'd it help you
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dannonye:

Not being loved by your own flesh and blood in old age is hell
Try seeing him from time to time tho

Please how'd it help you
I will. Thanks dear
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

I will. Thanks dear

How did it help you tho
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Oghenerobo2002(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dannonye:

How did it help you tho
Long story cut short,
I don't keep lat nights,
I always keep to time,
I don't take people for granted,
I'm honest.
The list is long but trust me when I said he shaped my life in a good way

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Drank Alcohol with his money. He even said that he regrets birthing us. I don't have anything to do with that foolish man.
Na wah.
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 4:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

Long story cut short,
I don't keep lat nights,
I always keep to time,
I don't take people for granted,
I'm honest.
The list is long but trust me when I said he shaped my life in a good way

Nice tho
Although better approaches are available
I'm glad it didn't scar you
I have friends who are now vegetables due to this so called correction technique
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Oghenerobo2002(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2020
I have friends who are now vegetables due to this so called correction technique[/quote]
Hahahahaha
Am I? Don't think so grin
Good morning
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by lanreabbey(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2020
I wonder why ma papa won use beating kill me and my immediate young bro,,Stories plenty but we stubborn die. The man dey use Thick Grounding machine belt couple with thick cable wire(The ones dat brings electricity from the pole). Still wondering why I no get the scars again..

My popsy is now very calm with maybe due to old age,even to his grandchildren

That man beat us sotey na ma mama go dey knee dey beg say this one don too much.. Is it the brockkick with big military shoes,But I Thank God it really shape today

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Samdaresd(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Dannonye:

That's a lot of violence for a nursery school child
A lot
More than a lot
They called it training then.
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Equity15(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
oboi..like we were really possessed when we were kids.
we lived in the barracks, old man was hardly around so na Mumcee dey deal with us. I swear that woman was redhot that time. I remember one evening she sent me to go grind maize for pap at mammy market. na so I carry the thing go, queue been dey so I say make I go play ball small then come back. my people I no know the kind ball I play from 12pm to 6pm. na then I remember say dem send me. oboi, I go the grinding woman side, she said my mum has come to take it since...I asked, since when? she said like 1:30pm. I just begin cry immediately. mehn the beating I chop that day is better left unsaid. I really stubborn no be small. dem go send us go islamiyya we go divert go play ball come chop serious beating for night. chai

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by chukwugoziegi: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Equity15:
oboi..like we were really possessed when we were kids.
we lived in the barracks, old man was hardly around so na Mumcee dey deal with us. I swear that woman was redhot that time. I remember one evening she sent me to go grind maize for pap at mammy market. na so I carry the thing go, queue been dey so I say make I go play ball small then come back. my people I no know the kind ball I play from 12pm to 6pm. na then I remember say dem send me. oboi, I go the grinding woman side, she said my mum has come to take it since...I asked, since when? she said like 1:30pm. I just begin cry immediately. mehn the beating I chop that day is better left unsaid. I really stubborn no be small. dem go send us go islamiyya we go divert go play ball come chop serious beating for night. chai

Serious possession o but our parents made sure to beat that demon out of us.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dannonye(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Samdaresd:
They called it training then.

So many things they did then that wasn't right.

Hope you don't have scars sha
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by rhames(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Advancedman:

Igbo amaka

I am Yoruba by tribe. But there is a lesson for everybody in this
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Equity15(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
chukwugoziegi:

Serious possession o but our parents made sure to beat that demon out of us.
I swear
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by zealousayo(m): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2020
bigt2:

100/100

Why the question pls?
I asked because I'm a Ladokite.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Samdaresd(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Dannonye:

So many things they did then that wasn't right.

Hope you don't have scars sha
luckily, I was spared that!
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Chuky7(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2020
Ishilove:
No point in digging up painful memories. It's all in the past. It's dust and ashes

Thread killer...
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Kimzo: 5:22pm On May 04, 2020
Ishilove:
No point in digging up painful memories. It's all in the past. It's dust and ashes
Oversabi
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by bellina715(f): 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
amofah1:
Na so one mid morning like dat around 10-11am my cousin nd i decided to goan visit one of his friends at Aggrey road ph, den we were staying at harbour road police barracks, popsy was a mopol nd na dat time all dis militant dey like shoot anyhow...so we were warned not to be roaming about. I no just know wetin push us dat faithful day, on our way to the friend's place, na so one man come beg us say make we help am push him motor start, we push push push push push till like around 1:30 because we were also helping him to check d engine grin like say we be mechanic...not knowing dad had already come home which was unusual because he most time comes in d night nd they've been trying to reach my cousin's phone( then times nokia express music wey we don use play game till ba3 die) which was switched off, nd dad was already furious thinking we've been kidnapped.

So my cousin nd i decided not to go to the friend's place again because we already kept long on the road. As we were approaching our house, just where the barracks transformer was situated, we sighted mum approaching us na so we pause till she reach wer we stand...den asked y his phone was off, we said d ba3 went low nd she said okay dat our dad has been looking for us. undecided Yayyy! Na so transformer wey bin dey make noise come quieeeet meaning nepa don take light! Na so everywhere come begin hotttt but our body wey soul no dey inside again come balance d temperature grin as we come manage reach house, lo nd behold popsy prado park outside because sometimes mumcy dey like prank us..now it was time for who go first enter house because dad's favourite chair is the one facing the door so once u open the door, its the first tin you'll see...as we were still contemplating who go enta first na so i hear my guy name for popsy mouth lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy (pls oo i wasnt smiling den oo na jst d memory dey make me laff) we had no other choice again than to accept our fate grin
Popsy don already remove mopol top nd was sweating profusely, den i said to myself, DUST WE CAME ND DUST WE SHALL RETURN. Before I go finish my last prayer na so i hear COME AND LIE DOWN HERE...

Brethrens, u know dat cry wey be like say u get asthma? Wey be like say ur lungs dey exhale oxygen rather than carbon...
Walai popsy drill us to stupor dat day...nd dat was the first nd last time he laid his hands on us.

That same evening i still comot go play ball grin grin grin grin
can't believe u lived in my hood...
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by amofah1(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2020
bellina715:
can't believe u lived in my hood...
really! Which side where u?
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by bellina715(f): 11:57am On May 22, 2020
amofah1:
really! Which side where u?
down of Harbor road 39 back of Stella maris
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by amofah1(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2020
bellina715:
down of Harbor road 39 back of Stella maris
wow! My friend stayed around there too she's called Amarachi, we both attended st.mary's school opp stella maris. Dunno if u knw her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Messed Up. / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.