Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents (26862 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Dyke15(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Omoh, him go ask u to stretch out ur hand to collect cane nd instead of him to flog u on d palm, him go miss target d cane go cum dash u watch 4 ur wrist LOL nd as 4 momsy, her own punishment dey 4 her mouth

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Taiwojon(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kimzo:
I could remember walking home late from school in the evening, as I was playing football and my younger left me at school

I was surprised to meet my Dad in the living room, cos he wasn't supposed to be home at that time, I wasn't even aware my school uniform wasn't in me and that I had just my singlet and school trouser on, he asked for my shirt, I was surprised when I couldn't find it in my bag and inside my pocket (public school stuff).

The man just went in, before he came back I was on my way to school, when I got to the field where I was supposed to forget my Uniform, I was surprised to see one dirty shirt hung on the pole, I couldn't believe that was my uniform, I just took the cloth, went to school hostel, stole a friend's shirt, I was just walking back home crying and talking to God that I will become a Pastor if I don't die that evening..

On getting home, I saw my Dad well fined Cane, my Mum knelt and begging him, the man surprisingly was calm, until he told me to wear the uniform, behold, that shirt was almost touching my knee, Mogbe.

It wasdefinitely my Dad size, immediately the curse I sent to Femi, is definitely still affecting his life, to cut the long story shot, I went outside, held on to our Antenna pole, the rest na the dark patch I still have on my butt, and back... Ever since that day I no Dey wait make dem ring bell fo closing, I don Dey near class door, at the sound of the bell, I am already at the school car park waiting for bus..

I miss my Dad though, and I so much wish he is alive today... RIP DAD

Share your own story....
beating me with turning eba
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
I suffered from my papa hand a great deal of time.a typical Yoruba father takes no shit from his child(ren).

I so disliked my grandma, reason best known to me.when granny(maternal) was still alive we both lived in the same city.her place is kinda far to our place though.
So one fateful day dad and mum had to go on a journey.my sister and I were still very young(9,11 respectively).dad couldn't take us with him so the only option he had was to go drop us in grandma house.

Chai...Omo I vexed really seriously. But what power did I have over my papa's decision?

We just sheepishly followed him to grandma's place.Immediately dad and mom left,I hinted my sister I was leaving.alarmed she was...but I no dey care.
Naso I carry ma body and started trekking back to our house. It was really a long journey. It took me over 5 hours before I got home.unfortunately for me,food was not at home,only garri.so I had to settle for that.

Back in Granny's house, mama had been panicking and crying,making calls to those she knew they coulda seen me.no positive response
I chop garri taya for days.

The day my parents arrived is that day i can't forget in a jiffy.my papa beat me to near-coma state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by bigcil2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kimzo:
I could remember walking home late from school in the evening, as I was playing football and my younger left me at school

I was surprised to meet my Dad in the living room, cos he wasn't supposed to be home at that time, I wasn't even aware my school uniform wasn't in me and that I had just my singlet and school trouser on, he asked for my shirt, I was surprised when I couldn't find it in my bag and inside my pocket (public school stuff).

The man just went in, before he came back I was on my way to school, when I got to the field where I was supposed to forget my Uniform, I was surprised to see one dirty shirt hung on the pole, I couldn't believe that was my uniform, I just took the cloth, went to school hostel, stole a friend's shirt, I was just walking back home crying and talking to God that I will become a Pastor if I don't die that evening..

On getting home, I saw my Dad well fined Cane, my Mum knelt and begging him, the man surprisingly was calm, until he told me to wear the uniform, behold, that shirt was almost touching my knee, Mogbe.

It wasdefinitely my Dad size, immediately the curse I sent to Femi, is definitely still affecting his life, to cut the long story shot, I went outside, held on to our Antenna pole, the rest na the dark patch I still have on my butt, and back... Ever since that day I no Dey wait make dem ring bell fo closing, I don Dey near class door, at the sound of the bell, I am already at the school car park waiting for bus..

Share your own story....

I was told to sleep outside (Balcony) for a month and every time I committed an offense that was the punishment. Slept on the concrete floor exposed to snakes and scorpions
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by bigt2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
zealousayo:

Did you graduate from Lautech?
100/100

Why the question pls?
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by youngking22(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
OK mine was like this
Me and my friend moses(God bless his soul)broke into a children church I think redeem, and played with the toys then someone saw us we ran. Two hours later mumsi called me inside. were did you go to, I was outside the first slap came, she asked again with that angry tone that can terrify even devil himself , I confessed, well too cut the long story short. my body was like treasure map with short cuts, and I am a living testimony hallelujah somebodi.

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by KunleyY19(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
goldbim:
Hmmmn..where do I start from?my dad was known as the disciplinarian of the neighbourhood...once Parents tell their kids I’d take you to mr place,you’d see everyone complying .. The first question any of our childhood friend ask us is “ how is Popsy??.. that man’s cane can reset person brain oo..thank God for him ,he no Gree me become conductor.. grin then,as busy as he was,anyday we were to collect our report card from school,he won’t go out or he’d come back early so that we can meet him at the entrance of the house. ..
If your position is not within 1st-3rd,you’re gone! grin. The first thing he’d check was the school bill maybe there’s increment in the tuition..After that,your position in class.percentage and other psychomotor skills..may God help you if your teacher should write “——is a talkative /—-is too playful. Even my mum would take out of the blame.
Some of his favourite punishments were pick pin and “mu cigar obor”(apologies to those who don’t understand Yoruba)I can’t translate it grin

I can confidently say some of his punishments helped train my siblings and I to be the kind of kids he is proud of today!!now when I see the way he treats his grandkids like eggs I just laugh and say Na my papa be this?? grin cheesy

Are you by any chance a BIM enthusiast?
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Advancedman(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Uniquekriss:
The toughest punishment i ever received was when i used my dad's phone to call a girl and my dad was among the few who had cellphone then, that motorolla and siemens era, d era when people would buy phone and save money for another 6months b4 he can buy SIM , they had warned me severally before then cos he noticed his airtime was always going down even when he didnt do a call, on that fateful evening he was to call someone and noticed there wasn't airtime and i was the only1 around, he asked me to kneel down, gave me d flogging of my life with all those animal skin koboko, i had bruises, he asked mom to grind pepper which she did without having a choice, after that they poured d pepper on my naked body, that night i left d house and it was that same night i lost my virginity to same girl that made me receive such treatment, we did it in a primary school open field at night. I miss my dad. RIP sir.

Baddest
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Advancedman(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2020
rhames:
We

Nobody should pray for my experience and I don't wish my enemy this. I got a JAMB direct admission in 1994 but due to undue favouritism towards my siblings because of my parents archaic belief that the girl child were more valuable than the male child, and being the eldest child, my parents conspired and liked that they could not finance it. Some family friends offered to sponsor my education, especially one who at that time was a Judge of the Court of Appeal Enugu Division, but they blocked it. Instead they raised money for the women education while I had to work various jobs to survive.

Humiliation followed because of my inability to further my education but as fate will have it I was introduced to the world of finance and with my GCE became a ICAN chartered accountant and ACCA qualified and owning my own business. That also makes it a source of envy as I am the first born.

Igbo amaka
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Shootingstar93(f): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2020
My mom's best punishment is " Pick pin". U will bend down as if u want to pick a pin off the floor but with one finger. Then u raise up yr right leg and hang it in the air.

Only one finger that u place on the floor and the adjacent leg will support ur full weight for up to one hour.

B4 5 mins passes, u will understand what it means for someone to start VIBRATING.
If u allow the other foot to touch the floor, she will start counting the mins afresh.

B4 the punishment is over, u must have willingly confessed all the atrocities u committed plus the one ur brother told u he will still commit.

I miss you mom.

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by peropoliet(m): 12:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Samdaresd:
Mine was with my mummy!
Mummy, had just bought me a very new kitto blue rubber sandals.
So, this fateful day, I was still in nursery class at, Loveday nursery and primary school. At the close of the school, I was waiting for mummy to pick me up for home.
She was delayed that day, in the course of waiting for her arrival, I and some of my friends back then engaged ourselves in a game.
That game, gave me the punishment.
We started by, throwing our sandals up the roof of our class and we were happy seeing them rolling down under the influence of gravity!
So, this time around , I threw my sandal up again as usual, but to my greatest disappointment the sandal refused to come down (then it dawned on me that not everything that goes up will come down).
I tried everything to bring the sandal down, all efforts proved abortive. Nah that time I no say I don enter soup.
When mummy later arrive and I told, her what had happened, she vented all her anger on me!
She flogged me, right from my school to my room. My back was dripping with blood.
As little as I was (a nursery school pupil), I did not forget that event still tomorrow!
Later asked her why she flogged me so hard, she told me that,"that week she was out of pocket and couldn't help buying me another sandals that week,so she flogged me out of frustration."
She's still surprised, I can still remember the event.
Since that day, I no dey play when the school don close, let alone with my sandals!
did you school in idiroko ipokia local gov
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by goldbim(f): 1:19am On Apr 24, 2020
KunleyY19:

Are you by any chance a BIM enthusiast?
grin grin far from it,sir!!
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by kolotar: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

Stole my dad's spare car key and took his second most precious car or asset on a ride.. My elder brother was the trainer and my sister was the cheer leader.. some how some how aprokos informed my dad that his precious second car was taken for a spin by his kids and all hell got let loose

The nigga nearly pilled our bum bum with whipping , the painful part is our dad hardly beat anyone and was a cool dude he only verbally scold us but on this he nearly finished our yansh with belt

[/s]
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
Lol...

So many tori...

Childhood memories sha, very nostalgic...

Back then, my childhood friend Chijioke and I will often sneak down to the river in my hood. ( Mgbuosimini river in Agip village) for those who are familiar with P.H.

On school days we'd sometimes go for a bath in the morning and usually make it back home to get prepped for our afternoon session school then (Community Primary School, Rumueme).

On this particular day, Chijioke and I had lost touch with our timing obviously gotten carried away with our swimming and fishing expedition, school time had passed, and the entire Mgbuosimini were out in search of us.

Someone had made a suggestion for the search party to check out the waterside because there was hardly any week a drowning incident wasn't reported at the river.

We were already out from the water and hurriedly dressing up to set out and make it to school on time (so we thought). However, looking up, we were faced with a crowd headed by my dad and Chijioke's dad ( Mr. Maduka a.k.a Papa Chijioke). Na so we weak like dodo. We were urged not to bother dressing up.

Pertinent to chip in that my mum had given birth a week prior, and this very day was the seventh day when the baby will be named.

Having ordered us not to bother covering our birthday suits, that was how Chijioke and I were made to make the long walk of shame from the water/riverside all the way back to our compound while Papa Chijioke turned our ordeal into one where he'd show his singing skills by ordering the other kids who had gathered around to sing along as they chanted " flog them like a nama, flog them like a thief, they are not Rivers men, flog them like a nama". Mind you, as the chants were going on, my dad and Mr. Maduka took turns in flogging anyone of us that was closer to them, no discrimination, and no one minded his child. Na proper community beating.

The humiliation had continued like that until we arrived in our compound.

Our usually bubbly "face me I face you" compound was eerily and unusually calm that I had started wondering if Chijioke's and my truancy could have been responsible for this.

The beating had stopped when we got home while Chijioke and I took our positions in different corners close to our respective entrances, of course, still in the nudity. I was hesitant to go into the house because I knew a second round of beating with a belt while I did the infamous pick pin was awaiting me.

While perched on the corner and thinking how "if only I hadn't listened to Chijioke to go to the river, I wouldn't be in this mess", my kid brother (Vic) had run up to me stuttering " Tita, Tita, baby die". I had asked him, "you say wetin"? Thinking it was one of those his usual blabbing's seeing how he was still learning to speak, and yet, he had repeated those same words " baby die". Only then did it all make sense to me. The anger with which Daddy allowed the whip fly and drop on my lean Lil frame plus the unusual quietness of my compound. Oh boy, na so I burst cry oh part 2. This time I was crying for what awaited me in that room.

When I couldn't hold it any longer standing outside with the mosquitoes, I had gone in to brace the last fight.

True to my initial thoughts, if una see beating wey I receive that night ehn....at a point, I almost believed I had a hand in my baby sister's death.

Husband and wife combine forces pour their anger on me sotey I come dey ask my sef weda na dem really born me.

Life....

How many man wan remember?

If I nack una tory of my experiences as a hawker ehn?
This story comot water for my eye. The baby part. I no go talk. But I feel your pain
And your parents pain
We move on
How far na. Hope lock down dey do you well
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by daddytime(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Shibaraba:

This story comot water for my eye. The baby part. I no go talk. But I feel your pain
And your parents pain
We move on
How far na. Hope lockdown dey do you well

Life goes on man.

We dey push the lockdown dey go one day at a time.
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by KunleyY19(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2020
goldbim:
grin grin far from it,sir!!

Ohhhh... The inclusion of BIM in your name gat me thinking that's why.. grin
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by callmeRichie(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=bigt2 post=88778181]

You be ladokite bro?? Graduated?? Anyways, once a ladokite is forever a ladokite.

Great LAUTECH, I'm proud of you!
We no dey carry last abeg!
Intimidation we condone not jare...

How life now?
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Crimsoneagle: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Samdaresd(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2020
peropoliet:
did you school in idiroko ipokia local gov
yep!
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by bigt2(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=88789702][/quote]
God be blessed baba mi. I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Oiza131(f): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2020
My own mother will not flog you during the day time. Shebi you'll sleep in the house?... Lol...
All to avoid "mama Bose abeg na, e don do, you go kill her o"... My daddy, English man, he'll use talk to reset your life...
My last beating was during my waec lesson days. Forming bad gang na, I'll follow some few friends to another school lesson to form big girl. we'll get to class late and follow front door forming one thing wey we no be. .. Cut long story short, that fateful day, my school daddy came to my house as he has not been seeing me in lesson. Haha, iya Bose surprised, because I leave the house every evening to go to lesson. See me coming back that day at about 8p.m with my usual stories "maths teacher no quick finish, and I trek"...mama asked if Mr Frank came to school, and I replied that "yes, we all left school together "... That is how that woman sent me inside to get water for her, the next sound I heard after me was "krkrakrakk... (Locking the door). The rest of the story, I'll tell my children...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by goldbim(f): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2020
KunleyY19:

Ohhhh... The inclusion of BIM in your name gat me thinking that's why.. grin
no o.its a short form of my name.
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by NevetsIbot(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol.. Funny stories here.

Its funny how friends used to call me Ajebutty. Those ones no sabi the suffer wey I suffer as a kid. Nna mehn... No be me chop cain, cain chop me.

There was a time Dad took a good look at me one day I was sitting outside bare chested with him and asked "How come you don't have any scar on your body?".... Oga sef know say him tear my body well a.

1. Back then.. I was maybe in primary 3 or so. I had this Sony game console at home so my place was an hot spot then for my age mates then anytime there was light.

Popman had this policy" don't bring people to my house", He also used to be away from home for days due to work and I had been seriously beaten a lot in the past for a friend coming or two...

Na so I reach house from school, Nepa bring light... I ran outside and invited everyone I could find, kids my age and even teenagers who in turn invited their friends.. Na so the whole house full like sport House. My thought was that Dad had travelled to work again. We were having fun until we heard Dad's infamous horn outside. Everyone froze, within five seconds, we heard a very hard knock on the door.. It was Dad o.

My visitors just filed out of the house telling me "sorry o" (na their parents dey always come rescue me anytime I'm being flogged) and also greeting my Dad. Come see slippers for door. Hahahaha.....

Dad walked in, told me to just kneel down while laughing... Took his cutlass and walked into the Bush to cut a rod.. I won't call it stick.. It was a rod.. You could use it to pound yam... That evening, He gave my mum money to buy ice blocks for my back... grin grin grin

2. We had this neighbour whose chickens used to liter our place with poop and it was my responsibility to clean it. Imagine my anger everytime her chickens passed in front of our place. Lol. I'd pursue her chickens all day (only if Dad wasn't home)

This woman has been reporting to my parents that I've been pursuing her chickens since we moved in and almost every Week, one of her chickens will come back with a broken leg or wing or sometimes else. My parents would flog me so hard I'd think I'd die.... I didn't know the D'day was comimg.

After meticulously cleaning our frontage of poop (I had this intense hate for anything that would brood flies), I been dey outside dey catch cruise only for three of her chickens to bounce in... Each one dropping poop right in front of me like they knew I'd be infuriated... Na so I begin Need for speed o with one long cane I picked up... Rounded up about 6 of her chickens after running for hours.. Fetched water into our big bowl and dipped these chickens into them for seconds.... I no know say Mama Desola dey look me...

That evening, Dad arrived and I welcomed him. He let me sleep well and woke me by midnight....omo... I pin my head for ground till day break o, in the morning, he took our iron, twisted the long hard wire four times and whipped the daylight out of me that I began to think it was night... I prostrated in that spot till the next day.

3. I and my sisters were playing pranks, I was in maybe ss1 here.. These girls had already pranked me beautifully right in my own room so I set up a little bowl of water to pour on any of them once they open the door to their room and ran out to finish my chore.. Instead of my sisters giggles what I heard was my father's angry call "STEVUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!"

I ran in with the speed of light, as soon as I got in I got a Batista slap on my face and I slammed into the ground.. He had tried entering my sisters room and my prank worked beautifully well.. He was all drenched. I could see Angel Gabriel waiting for my spirit to leave my body. "YOU'RE DOING PRANKS IN MY OWN HOUSE!!!"

Omo.... I got beaten to the extent I was gasping for air... I was gasping and he was telling me "YOU WON'T DIE!!!" and the lash kept coming in. I couldn’t react anymore to the pain again and I was lying there like a lizard, mouth open and eyes bulging.... The only sound you could hear was the wire tearing my body. God... I still have shivers thinking of that day mehn.

That was the last Day he beat me though...

6 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by AmacoA: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Kimzo:

Share your own story....
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by highbeekeys(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2020
what other thing than making me a Nigerian?
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by legba1(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Back in the days... Whatever my dad eat must be seasoned with APASUN(this dried fish with scaly cover) so after pealing the scale, he will then crush the dried fish to granules haven painstakingly remove the bones... That particular day, I entered kitchen and jejely scooped a handful not knowing he was watching... I denied when questioned and my worst punitive experience started.... He put live coal inside 2 flat stainless plate(generally used back then) and placed each under my out streached arms and legs while I was laid on the floor... Then I was made to to lift a pestle. If my hand touch down It gets burned by the coal and ditto for my legs... I can't forget that day ever. Imagine that I was like that till my sweat quenched the coal... All for pilfering.. Haba

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Futurejoy(f): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2020
My mum’s
In the late 1990’s or year 2000, my mum sent my immediate elder brother and myself to buy something and there was a change of N20 left. After delivering the pack we bought for my mum and my mum didn’t request for the change, I convinced my bro that we should spend the N20
(N20 then was valued as the N100 of now). So we went out and bought 4 sachet of cowbell milk and so many sweets. On getting home, our mouth was so busy and my aunty noticed and went to ask my mum if she gave us money , immediately my mum suspected we had spent her change. She warned us never to try it again but her devilish sister added salt and spice saying that any child that steal money to buy milk was going to grow up to become Anini. My mum used wood 2times the size of a mop stick to beat us that day while my aunty tied our legs and hands to the table. That day I understood John 11: 35. I wept

My dad.
I guess he had issues with his work place back then and was kinda depressed. We were on holiday and I and my bro were playing in the varenda but I joined my brother to climb the railing and that moment I sited my dad coming in the street directly opposite our street , I didn’t know my dad saw us too cos of the hill cos the gate was closed. We quickly ran inside and minutes later my dad came in, he asked us where we were and I told him “inside” he didn’t say anything. He went inside and came back to the parlor with cables (wires) in a box. He went to the door, locked it and put the key inside his pocket and ordered my brother to climb the center table. As my bro started crying, he grabbed him and tied his hands and legs to the table and started flogging him with a bunch of cables. At that point I started crying for my life, I went and held my daddy’s leg and was begging him to stop flogging my brother, he turned and told me to be preparing for my own. He tied me later when I tried running and screaming for people to help me, he flogged the living hell out of me. It’s been over 20 years but that beating feels like yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by Cocolatti(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Lol.. Funny stories here.

Its funny how friends used to call me Ajebutty. Those ones no sabi the suffer wey I suffer as a kid. Nna mehn... No be me chop cain, cain chop me.

There was a time Dad took a good look at me one day I was sitting outside bare chested with him and asked "How come you don't have any scar on your body?".... Oga sef know say him tear my body well a.

1. Back then.. I was maybe in primary 3 or so. I had this Sony game console at home so my place was an hot spot then for my age mates then anytime there was light.

Popman had this policy" don't bring people to my house", He also used to be away from home for days due to work and I had been seriously beaten a lot in the past for a friend coming or two...

Na so I reach house from school, Nepa bring light... I ran outside and invited everyone I could find, kids my age and even teenagers who in turn invited their friends.. Na so the whole house full like sport House. My thought was that Dad had travelled to work again. We were having fun until we heard Dad's infamous horn outside. Everyone froze, within five seconds, we heard a very hard knock on the door.. It was Dad o.

My visitors just filed out of the house telling me "sorry o" (na their parents dey always come rescue me anytime I'm being flogged) and also greeting my Dad. Come see slippers for door. Hahahaha.....

Dad walked in, told me to just kneel down while laughing... Took his cutlass and walked into the Bush to cut a rod.. I won't call it stick.. It was a rod.. You could use it to pound yam... That evening, He gave my mum money to buy ice blocks for my back... grin grin grin

2. We had this neighbour whose chickens used to liter our place with poop and it was my responsibility to clean it. Imagine my anger everytime her chickens passed in front of our place. Lol. I'd pursue her chickens all day (only if Dad wasn't home)

This woman has been reporting to my parents that I've been pursuing her chickens since we moved in and almost every Week, one of her chickens will come back with a broken leg or wing or sometimes else. My parents would flog me so hard I'd think I'd die.... I didn't know the D'day was comimg.

After meticulously cleaning our frontage of poop (I had this intense hate for anything that would brood flies), I been dey outside dey catch cruise only for three of her chickens to bounce in... Each one dropping poop right in front of me like they knew I'd be infuriated... Na so I begin Need for speed o with one long cane I picked up... Rounded up about 6 of her chickens after running for hours.. Fetched water into our big bowl and dipped these chickens into them for seconds.... I no know say Mama Desola dey look me...

That evening, Dad arrived and I welcomed him. He let me sleep well and woke me by midnight....omo... I pin my head for ground till day break o, in the morning, he took our iron, twisted the long hard wire four times and whipped the daylight out of me that I began to think it was night... I prostrated in that spot till the next day.

3. I and my sisters were playing pranks, I was in maybe ss1 here.. These girls had already pranked me beautifully right in my own room so I set up a little bowl of water to pour on any of them once they open the door to their room and ran out to finish my chore.. Instead of my sisters giggles what I heard was my father's angry call "STEVUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!!"

I ran in with the speed of light, as soon as I got in I got a Batista slap on my face and I slammed into the ground.. He had tried entering my sisters room and my prank worked beautifully well.. He was all drenched. I could see Angel Gabriel waiting for my spirit to leave my body. "YOU'RE DOING PRANKS IN MY OWN HOUSE!!!"

Omo.... I got beaten to the extent I was gasping for air... I was gasping and he was telling me "YOU WON'T DIE!!!" and the lash kept coming in. I couldn’t react anymore to the pain again and I was lying there like a lizard, mouth open and eyes bulging.... The only sound you could hear was the wire tearing my body. God... I still have shivers thinking of that day mehn.

That was the last Day he beat me though...
STEVUUUUN!!!!!!

My name sake

Well for me, my mother was the discipline master the complete opposite of my father(may his soul R.I.P) I chop beating and different types of punishments including denying me food sotay I grew up hating my mother. Today am grateful to her for the discipline and for raising me in the way of The Lord. Funny enough, three years ago when my six year old son was three, she came to visit and I spanked my son for something he did which I can't remember now. My mama flew into a rage protesting vehemently against me for beating the boy, and was telling me that do I know the things that I did too when I was my sons age? I said yes I know but, you never allowed me to go scot-free. I told my wife later that I've never imagined that my mother will be the one doing this today. I am grateful to my mother even though the discipline was harsh but it really reset my brain and help me in life. May you live long Mama Stephen.

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by heybel(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
I was very stubborn back,so punishment was my things
1. Anytime my dad saw i and my other three playing ball,after beating the four of us,he will collect the ball and throw it inside the celling of our house inwhich anytime is not at home we will climb the ceiling and take the ball to play and return it back there while my mum would have gone to shop...that memorable saturday, my announce to us that is going to our village,immediately he left the house i just climbed the ceiling to pick the ball as usual,so while coming down naso we here the sound of the door, lo and behold twas dad,my dad said that today he will who is the father in this house...
2. All my brother and i were very intelligent sotey our school position was always 1-3...
My sturboness then no b from this planet, only me can disturb the whole school, na so my school employed new female teacher,na she con b my class(ss1) teacher, at the end of the term normally na first i took again,with gladness as always showed my dad my result, next thing i will hear is kneel down, i con dey wonder why now? As he showed me the class teacher comments and i saw ' he is very playful' ...all our neighbor that saw me being flogged thought i took last in class with the kind flogging i recieve that faithful friday...
God bless my parent

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by LuciusX: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Oiza131:
My own mother will not flog you during the day time. Shebi you'll sleep in the house?... Lol...
All to avoid "mama Bose abeg na, e don do, you go kill her o"... My daddy, English man, he'll use talk to reset your life...
My last beating was during my waec lesson days. Forming bad gang na, I'll follow some few friends to another school lesson to form big girl. we'll get to class late and follow front door forming one thing wey we no be. .. Cut long story short, that fateful day, my school daddy came to my house as he has not been seeing me in lesson. Haha, iya Bose surprised, because I leave the house every evening to go to lesson. See me coming back that day at about 8p.m with my usual stories "maths teacher no quick finish, and I trek"...mama asked if Mr Frank came to school, and I replied that "yes, we all left school together "... That is how that woman sent me inside to get water for her, the next sound I heard after me was "krkrakrakk... (Locking the door). The rest of the story, I'll tell my children...
Na Etuno you be abi na Ebira?
Re: Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents by LuciusX: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mine was almost always from my mum. Back then she bought stationery in bulk so you had no excuses for failing mathematics cos the old story that because you didn't have pens so you couldn't write notes and therefore you failed couldn't work. Then I was a hyper-active child with a terrible stutter and very accident-prone. It was either I 'chooked' a compass into a fella's butt or I got into a fight and destroyed my glasses. So there was this period I used 3 math-sets in a school week (5 days) and I was feeling fly. I no know say mile dey observe... The next week na my guys reasoned that 'is asif dis guy weigh o'. It was from that point my woes began. They somehow talked me into giving the whole class 60 leaves notebooks (2 per head), brand new Nataraj pencils, sharpeners, rulers and erasers (the erasers were far better than Tikky, so everything about 3 per head; I forget the exact figure) and 2 cartons of Lucky Power. See giveaway! Because it couldn't all fit into my Ben Ten bag, I kept some of it in my lunch box and got Olu, my gee, to keep the remaining into his bag. We were smart about the operation. The class went wild... LuciusX, hero of the masses! About a week later, my lil bro needed stuff from the stationary bag and all he saw was a few broken rulers, colour pencils and those 2b notebooks. Hell! First, Because Popsi had a farm as a side investment, we had yams everywhere. I was made get those yam thorns by my mum and she made me wear it like a crown. Omo! See passion of Christ! Then the explanation... 'Lucius!' 'M-m- ma-ma' 'What happened to the stationery' 'M-mu-mu-mu-mummy, 0-y-you s-see ehn...' And so I went on for the better part of an hour, trying to spit out a few miserable sentences until *Thwack!* see tears that day. Enter the neighbours 'mama Lucius ejo e file! Omode ni! Abi se efe pa ni?' Mile no gree o! I nearly die! My mum told my lil bro to get ata gigun and cold water. I was washed clean. Mum: *where are they?* me: silence. Mum: Oya naked. TBC

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Fatoye Is Missing. Works In Lekki (pics) / Theory Of The Modern Wife / How To Increase Intimacy In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.