Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Stupidity Of The Chase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stupidity Of The Chase (296 Views)

Stupidity Of Some Nigerian Girls / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stupidity Of The Chase by khengxlei(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
once upon a time,i wooed a girl.after a month and more,she affirmatively told me that she wasn't interested.it was a strong NO. I pushed and pushed but had to throw in the towel.
After two weeks of quitting the chase,she called me on the phone and said she was now interested that all i went through was just the protocol i needed to pass,she said this in a very arrogant manner,immediately i sternly told her i wasn't interested anymore,and that was it.
According to her,i broke her heart. �
this practice of forming difficult by ladies to be perceived as valuable is very wrong.
It is very erroneous for a woman to attach her value to the many hurdles men jump to win the their hearts.
infact it is low self-esteemed women that play 'hard to get'...real women are hard to get.they don't play it.
Now,ladies if a guy approaches you,asks you out and you like him,flow along,lead him on.Stop being sheepish.
Any man that treats you condescendingly because you gave in easily is 'immature boy's ur value has nothing to do with how long it took you before you began a relationship with a guy.
See,some of us are not ready for those childish games.
straight to the point.
Now,yes,there are cases when a woman sincerely needs time to make a decision,but spell it out,tell him you need time,tell him you're not ready but you like him,its better than bluntly telling a guy 'NO' when you know you have feelings for him.some of us are not pests,we are not jobless.
A stern,grave and blunt continuous 'no' is enough to keep us off ever making advances.
How do you expect a guy to know you like him when everything about how you talk to him is totally discouraging?

A lady once told me that she liked a guy but she wanted him to wait for 5 months,but he couldn't,she said he was weak and unmanly.lol

See,some ladies will keep meeting wrong men because of wrong parameters they use to evaluate men...now, because a man was the most persistent and patient in wooing you doesn't mean he's the right person.

I was shocked when a guy told me that he wooed a girl for 3 years just to have sex with her and leave.

I know alot of women will drool over a guy who's been patient for few months sef,talk more of 3yrs, thinking he's so authentic...sometimes the right man is impatient.
Yes,because somtimes the devil will be patient enough with you as long as he is assured that he'll pounce on you finally.

If you like a guy don't play all these games.
Finally,always remember you're not the only woman on earth.

3 Likes

Re: The Stupidity Of The Chase by Papertrails(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Even skeletons too go dey form hard to get, I pity guys dt even make them feel important, that was how I broke my d*ck didn't know it was all bones in there and I attacked with full force.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Time It Takes To Fall In Love / The Feminist's Worst Nightmare!!! / God Is Interested In Helping You Choose A Spouse - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.