Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Time It Takes To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time It Takes To Fall In Love (295 Views)

At Time Her Ass Will Be Big And Shot Out But At Time It Will Small / I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time It Takes To Fall In Love by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2020
One thing i know about love is, it doesnt take long for a girl to fall in love with a guy. It actually takes the first few mins of talking or chatting a girl to make her love you or make her consider loving you. If youre not able to achieve that within that time frame, just let her go, if you dont, youd either be the one chasing her or she ends up using you for her selfish purposes.
Of course the simps will disagree, they will say the harder it is to get a girl the stronger the love.....they will also say spend on your gf, or crush, for its your duty as a man.....shout out to all the RED PILL niggers pulling those girls in their righful places and having pvssys for meals.
youre blessed.

1 Like

Re: Time It Takes To Fall In Love by Ekakamba: 8:30pm On May 03, 2020
La commento la reservor. grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Being Possessive In A Relationship And Love Better / White Woman Accuse An Ondo Man For Making Her Pregnant And Running Away (video) / Ladies, This Is Why Your Boyfriend Is Leaving You For Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.