Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? (6988 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by PattyMike(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
Omo omi, emere etc. Spiritual children affiliated with marine spirituality, some are bad and some are not. Which church is he going to? Nah mostly our cele members dey be omo omi, but this is the first time I am hearing of a male omo omi.
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
knightcrawlers:
My dear if you love him, ask him if his water spirit is the good or bad one, if it's good one, you are lucky good things await you in future but if it's the bad one running from him will bring you more harm, just stylishly break up don't just quite immediately. If you guys have made love before, he has already initiate your human spirit. Don't be sceard just go for deliverance and you will be free.. Talking out of experience PM me for any questions.
we hvnt had sex, just seen him once , and we hv been talking and in touch , but not anymore
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
isn’t that Demonic
Don't be deceived. This are theories put up by spiritual conspirators to hold captive the naive and mentally weak people. They're fallacy just like the spiritual wife brouhaha
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by dannex4adx(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
He has a spirit wife in the water. Ask him if he has children in the marine world ���
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Well from my opinion and little knowledge
I think he's some how related to Marin kindom you need to stay away from someone like that
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by Baloranking(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Children conceive through the under world they dear not go to the river cause mermaid will take dem back

Castro is an example the ghana musician was being taken away by mermaid he's still under water that why his parents stopped ghanains from conducting burial ceremony saying he'll be back

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
LovelyDude:
He's from the Marine kingdom and he'll probably have a wife and/or children in his realm. Date him at your own risk.
tATaafOo
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
BurntSoul:

Don't be deceived. This are theories put up by spiritual conspirators to hold captive the naive and mentally weak people. They're fallacy just like the spiritual wife brouhaha
God Bless you. LOve this
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
tyup:

He's warning you cuz you'll die if you don't back off real quick cuz mermaids are one amongst the most jealous folks on earth
then I'll SleeP with the meRmaiD Bf. HAPUya. WHAt is it?
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by tyup(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
then I'll SleeP with the meRmaiD Bf. HAPUya. WHAt is it?

Ok make you happy
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
tATaafOo
why did u call him that ?
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by AlphaSoul: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Babythicksme17:
Don't Worry, go ahead and date him. Show him water no get enemy. grin
grin You're very witty.
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by AlphaSoul: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Eulalia. Pg.1
Guess he's trying to scare you away. Used that format a lonnnnng time ago for one guy. wink but bobo nor gree. Says he'll take me for deliverance in his deeper life church undecided. Las las, I dodged him. grin
grin grin
Re: how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? by Robertgreene1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Asked Her To Tell Me What She Doesn't Like And I Got This Reaction (picture) / Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.