Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! (12986 Views)

Nigerians Wake Up, No To Godfatherism / Tinubu Has Been Played! / BREAKING:There’s A Deliberate Conspiracy Against Peter Obi NIGERIANS Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Why is California sending her health workers to New York?

It means there are few cases being recorded daily in Cali

Remember when the media bashed trump for not releasing the naval ship early enough?

Now the naval ship is leaving New York after treating less that 200 individuals between 3 weeks

Follow the money, the numbers are being increased geometrically, most deaths are not chinese virus related, Govt are turning into tyrants, media are causing panics with their reportage, WHO is nothing but a puppet In the hands of the new world govt

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Hmmmm
Only God knows exactly what's going on

Not only God, also you. He reveals the secret of the dark world to those who diligently seek it. Seek, you shall find. Its all detailed in the scripture
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Google bout the WHO director and you’ll be dumbfounded about his past

A former health minister in Ethiopia, that couldn’t manage a cholera outbreak in his country now wants to manage a novel virus on a global level, the millions of dollars he misappropriated under his watch

There’s more to the eyes can see, don’t let every government directive be shoved down your throat without questioning it

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Has anybody died of natural death this year?

Asking for people that are ready to lick government lie without questioning

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_QTweug7oTSF8JSEf9lY5j9bg0qiC8aTTRCVU0/?igshid=re5ibqybzkrw

Click on the link and see White House staffs talking bout the pandemic, still wondering why our government is so stupid to shut down the economy, what about social distancing, letting vulnerable stay at home, carrying out tests in each ward, canceling schools

Why shutdown an entire Economy and lockdown a whole nation, creating mobile courts for defaulters but corrupt politicians telling you to stay at home are still working freely

You’re all mad, you don’t know, you’ve set a precedence and I trust our government, watch how governors ban movements and enforce lockdown, even when all this shi is over

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-w7g4RnszC_leddN6c_95x_65ziDZv3jjp4UE0/?igshid=140uw2ov5l9o8

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Phut:

I don’t think your number # 3, should really be a question. Yes, the Rockfeller family, founded by John D. Rockefeller exists. An Internet search will tell you about the history of the family, starting from about the 18th century. I do not want to “spam” this thread with a long dissertation about their history. Anybody that is on the Internet, should be willing to do, at least the basic research.

I have been to the Rockefeller center on 48th street (multiple times). I have also been to Rockefeller State park. Chase bank, one of the largest banks in the world (and which holds particular sway in the U.S.) is majorly owned by the Rockefeller. Now, I don’t think you have to physically see everything to believe it. A person should be able to decipher the truth after a little bit of research mixed, with some critical thinking.

On America's national flag, the 13 red stripes i.e 13 bloodline families, have top secret things to tell the world. Synagogue of Satan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Wolgrace:

On America's national flag, the 13 red stripes i.e 13 bloodline families, have top secret things to tell the world. Synagogue of Satan!

Nah!!!

It stands for the original 13 colonies that made up America

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 4:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice arguments you made bro....You must be a microbiologist to come up with that first line.

But I will like you to provide answers to these questions.

1.) Adhanom the head of W.H.O said the virus is here for a long haul meaning if you stay at home from now till eternity corona is waiting for you outside?........So for how long are you going to hide bro??....Reason me bros!!

2.)Initially it was stated that if you recover from the corona virus then you become immune to it but the latest now is you can still "recatch" it even if you recover from it??.......So I ask again bros for how long will you hide??

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/covid-19-reappears-in-recovered-south-korean-patients/1799908

3.)You cited examples of UK, Saudi and what have you.. completely locking down their country and yet 1444 people died of covid 19 in the UK in the last 48 hours as reported.........So of what use is the lockdown compared to countries like South Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan where there is no lock down but using their God given brain and common sense to do things right and for example in South Korea just one death recorded in the last 7 days or there about?

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/04/08/asia-pacific/hong-kong-taiwan-south-korea-buck-global-lockdown-trend/#.XqJQr1dKjIU

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/04/17/s-korea-reports-22-more-covid-19-cases-10635-in-total

So what do you have to say to this bro??.....Ooh they should just continue the lockdown in Nigeria......No testing......No tracing...No sense.....Just bring out the figure, hand them the money while masses die of hunger locked away in their houses.....Heeheeee.....Isn't that wonderful??

On to the last one......4) "Coronavirus virus particles live for just two minutes on sunny surfaces when temperatures are 70f (25c) and above, a leading US scientist said on Thursday. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate boss Bill Bryan revealed the powerful combination of ultraviolet (UV) light and warmer temperatures on Covid-19 while flanked by Donald Trump at the White House Thursday. "

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/23/us-says-covid-19-lives-just-2-minutes-sunny-surfaces-21c-70f-12602532/

Now check it out bro......That is fresh out from US......Need I say more??

Well with all the heat for Lagos and Kano.........Sanwo got 10 bills.....Ganduje wants 15 bills.....How much don reach your side bros??...Heeheeee..

I have tried enough for you bros.....Try and do your own research....Why did rockfeller foundation delete the document portraying this exact scene playing out now??...Did you bother to ask??.....Ooh rockfeller foundation must be on to conspiracy theory......No be so?? grin grin grin

solmus:

the problem here is typical virus is few nanocentimeters in diameter and on a stretch end to end It would take atleast 750,000 to 1,000,000 virus to fill in a centimeter gap, and unlike bacteria that are visible to many microscope, only few high grade labs have devices to pick up a virus to study for research all what test kit does is to test for its signature and antigen.. in simple terms and Trump's word we are fighting an invisible enemy, and worst still we know little to nothing about it yet, all what W.H.O had being releasing is Theories and Hypothesis based on prior knowledge of virology

So for now we don't have enough study, we don't have a cure, we don't have vaccine and we know for certain people are dying after developing respiratory syndrome , and we know for a certain death toll is on the rise as reported at crematory centers, mortuary and cemetery ..

So I put it to you isn't it logical to stay safe and break transmission of the virus even if we have any biased conspiracy than chase death? are British Government ending EPL and Wimbledon, Japan stopping 2020 Olympics stupid also, or Saudi that make billions of dollar annually on Hajj are dumb to lock up Mecca and Medina

Stay at Home or protect yourself its damn simple, scar from loss of a loved one can hurt you for life and leave you with an emptiness in your heart

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Nah!!!

It stands for the original 13 colonies that made up America

Unarguable fact though... But this is what you are fed to reason without further questioning and knowledge. Bro, there is more to it. Those are 13 bloodline illuminati and occult colonies.

Why is capitol designed with skull bone? Why is obelisk and moloch bull calf mounted in washington dc? Why is washington dc designed with moloch owl and measurement of satanic codes and number? Who is holding the torchlight of america? Why is the liberty statue reprensent the babylon goddess sitting upon water? Why do they legalise abortion to please their moloch god for national prosperity? Why do america hijack, destabilise and handover the family order of God to women? Many more..

CAN YOU FIND OUT WHERE AMERICA'S "BLACK FRIDAY AND THANKSGIVING" DERIVED FROM WITH FURTHER QUESTIONING?

13 Colonies- revelation 2:9, 3:9...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 4:23am On Apr 24, 2020
God bless you woke brother.....Please increase the volume may be they will hear...Lol......I tire for the kain dense people we get for this country...I doubt if there is ever any hope for this country with the herd of thoughtless youth we having roaming about this country......

Instagram& twitter trending, ....marlian and what have you ....That is the order of the day......Chaii......Sorry sorry oooooo.
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Why is California sending her health workers to New York?

It means there are few cases being recorded daily in Cali

Remember when the media bashed trump for not releasing the naval ship early enough?

Now the naval ship is leaving New York after treating less that 200 individuals between 3 weeks

Follow the money, the numbers are being increased geometrically, most deaths are not chinese virus related, Govt are turning into tyrants, media are causing panics with their reportage, WHO is nothing but a puppet In the hands of the new world govt

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 4:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Wolgrace:

Unarguable fact though... But this is what you are fed to reason without further questioning and knowledge. Bro, there is more to it. Those are 13 bloodline illuminati and occult colonies.

Why is capitol designed with skull bone? Why is obelisk and moloch bull calf mounted in washington dc? Why is washington dc designed with moloch owl and measurement of satanic codes and number? Who is holding the torchlight of america? Why is the liberty statue reprensent the babylon goddess sitting upon water? Why do they legalise abortion to please their moloch god for national prosperity? Why do america hijack, destabilise and handover the family order of God to women? Many more..

CAN YOU FIND OUT WHERE AMERICA'S "BLACK FRIDAY AND THANKSGIVING" DERIVED FROM WITH FURTHER QUESTIONING?

13 Colonies- revelation 2:9, 3:9...

You might be right, people may throw up if they know about all this

That vatician is not what she claims to be
London
New York, but i won’t delve into that not to confuse the people or derail this thread

As I’ve said earlier, symbolism will be their downfall

Imagine British still practicing her monarchical system of government after destabilizing African political life... imagine each tribe governing herself, now Africa can’t even come together, because it has been divided to various economic and language block

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 4:38am On Apr 24, 2020
At the bold......Heeeheee.....They really don't know what they are in for.....Lol...Could this be a spell, enchantment, curse or just the media brainwashing??I am really perplexed by the general of stupidity!!

You can imagine Abubakar Bello of Niger state having the gut to set up mobile court to jail commoners in Niger state.....While he and his father Col. Bello walk free after stealing billions if not trillions as put in their care by IBB.....

He can take his private jet to go and watch arsenal play every other weekend while any of the erring cheerful populace can now get kidnapped, get framed up, forcefully hospitalized on the basis of covid 19 ( Just like the case of the Benue woman).....Or even become a convict or ex convict just like Funke Akindele...All as a result of covid 19!!.

Isn't that wonderful bros??..........Yet all they keep shouting is lock down.....lock down......What is going??.....Are we okay??
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Has anybody died of natural death this year?

Asking for people that are ready to lick government lie without questioning

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_QTweug7oTSF8JSEf9lY5j9bg0qiC8aTTRCVU0/?igshid=re5ibqybzkrw

Click on the link and see White House staffs talking bout the pandemic, still wondering why our government is so stupid to shut down the economy, what about social distancing, letting vulnerable stay at home, carrying out tests in each ward, canceling schools

Why shutdown an entire Economy and lockdown a whole nation, creating mobile courts for defaulters but corrupt politicians telling you to stay at home are still working freely

You’re all mad, you don’t know, you’ve set a precedence and I trust our government, watch how governors ban movements and enforce lockdown, even when all this shi is over

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-w7g4RnszC_leddN6c_95x_65ziDZv3jjp4UE0/?igshid=140uw2ov5l9o8

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by solmus: 4:47am On Apr 24, 2020
woke4eva:
Nice arguments you made bro....You must be a microbiologist to come up with that first line.

But I will like you to provide answers to these questions.

1.) Adhanom the head of W.H.O said the virus is here for a long haul meaning if you stay at home from now till eternity corona is waiting for you outside?........So for how long are you going to hide bro??....Reason me bros!!

2.)Initially it was stated that if you recover from the corona virus then you become immune to it but the latest now is you can still "recatch" it even if you recover from it??.......So I ask again bros for how long will you hide??

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/covid-19-reappears-in-recovered-south-korean-patients/1799908

3.)You cited examples of UK, Saudi and what have you.. completely locking down their country and yet 1444 people died of covid 19 in the UK in the last 48 hours as reported.........So of what use is the lockdown compared to countries like South Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan where there is no lock down but using their God given brain and common sense to do things right and for example in South Korea just one death recorded in the last 7 days or there about?

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/04/08/asia-pacific/hong-kong-taiwan-south-korea-buck-global-lockdown-trend/#.XqJQr1dKjIU

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/04/17/s-korea-reports-22-more-covid-19-cases-10635-in-total

So what do you have to say to this bro??.....Ooh they should just continue the lockdown in Nigeria......No testing......No tracing...No sense.....Just bring out the figure, hand them the money while masses die of hunger locked away in their houses.....Heeheeee.....Isn't that wonderful??

On to the last one......

4) "Coronavirus virus particles live for just two minutes on sunny surfaces when temperatures are 70f (25c) and above, a leading US scientist said on Thursday. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate boss Bill Bryan revealed the powerful combination of ultraviolet (UV) light and warmer temperatures on Covid-19 while flanked by Donald Trump at the White House Thursday. "

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/23/us-says-covid-19-lives-just-2-minutes-sunny-surfaces-21c-70f-12602532/

Now check it out bro......That is fresh out from US......Need I say more??

Well with all the heat for Lagos and Kano.........Sanwo got 10 bills.....Ganduje wants 15 bills.....How much don reach your side bros??...Heeheeee..

I have tried enough for you bros.....Try and do your own research....Why did rockfeller foundation delete the document portraying this exact scene playing out now??...Did you bother to ask??.....Ooh rockfeller foundation must be on to conspiracy theory......No be so?? grin grin grin

To answer you bro, first i am a computer scientist (web programmer) i just like to conduct indendent research on issues concerning me, i guess you did that too now to my point

Let me explain the concept of lockdown following an index case, case study covid - 19, The major reason for a lock down during pandemic after recording an index case is to break the transmission of the virus... we know that 14 days after the exposure to the virus you either begin showing symptoms or your immunity fully fight it and you recover, and within 30 days most people with the virus either die or fully recover hence the importance of 14 days lock down in places affected so as to have contact tracing and people with symptoms can report themselves for testing..

Again i'll like to explain the mistakes most conspiracy theorist make on people having previous knowledge of corona virus, llike rockerfeller foundation Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation, and French Author of the infamous Novel that depicts the spread of the virus..

Firstly Corrona Virus is a collective name for Group of Respiratory Virus with Flu like symptoms, it has being around for a very long time especially in Asia.. part of it is the SARS virus and the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome Corrona isn't new to scientist what is New or Novel is the COVID - 19 strain of the Virus, it is totally new and we have less information about it, in normal terms Corrona Virus is like saying a snake while Covid - 19 is like Saying Black Mamba is a snake, and SARS is king cobra..

Wuhan Institute of Virology has being pioneering research on Corrona for years and that's why US thinks they Engineered it as a bioweapon

1.) Adhanom the head of W.H.O said the virus is here for a long haul meaning if you stay at home from now till eternity corona is waiting for you outside?........So for how long are you going to hide bro??

The lockdown isn't forever and its not Nation wide, its only in places or city with recorded cases which its on the rise and what they try to do is place it for 14 days, coupled with contact tracing and testing, if more cases are recorded that are not related to the index case or traced contacts then another 14 days is nessary and more testing and contact tracing is essential

its not hiding, if you avoid contacts with Mosquitos you wont even need to test for malaria or treat malaria .. lock down is essential to break its transmission

Uk Didn't Lock up after first index case , same as Saudi.. and South Korea you talk about is one of the most law abiding country in the world and arguably the Neatest .. leaving Nigerians with freewill to use facemask and follow simple hygene like South Korea is just a big joke and a death wish

4) "Coronavirus virus particles live for just two minutes on sunny surfaces when temperatures are 70f (25c) and above, a leading US scientist said on Thursday. Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate boss Bill Bryan revealed the powerful combination of ultraviolet (UV) light and warmer temperatures on Covid-19 while flanked by Donald Trump at the White House Thursday. "

At this point all theories are welcomed including the infamous "HydroChloroquin" Trump foolishly braged about, as we need more information, however Ecuador have tropic temperature like Nigeria and are worst it, UAE and Saudi has extremely hot temperature yet the recorded cases and fatality

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 4:55am On Apr 24, 2020
woke4eva:
At the bold......Heeeheee.....They really don't know what they are in for.....Lol...Could this be a spell, enchantment, curse or just the media brainwashing??I am really perplexed by the general of stupidity!!

You can imagine Abubakar Bello of Niger state having the gut to set up mobile court to jail commoners in Niger state.....While he and his father Col. Bello walks free after stealing billions if not trillions as put in their care by IBB.....

He can take his private jet to go and watch arsenal play every other weekend while any of the erring cheerful populace can now get kidnap, get framed up, forcefully hospitalized on the basis of covid 19 ( Just like the case of the Benue woman).....Or even become a convict or ex convict just like Funke Akindele...All as a result of covid 19!!.

Isn't that wonderful bros??..........Yet all they keep shouting is lock down.....lock down......What is going??.....Are we okay??

It’s not even been woke brother, it’s common sense, imagine government prosecuting Funke but can’t do anything to Abba Kyari and Alimodu sheriff’s mourners.

I know that it’s wrong to disclose patients medical info but in this kinda situation, they have to, at least we saw how people were screaming in China and how they’re being treated... I’ve we seen anything like that here? If only this people know how media are controlling them, imagine being sent to prison, cause you’re going to your farm to fend something fro yourself and family since govt won’t help you

Imagine after all the billions efcc claimed they got, the audio billions being donated and govt couldn't take care of the vulnerables between us, just for a week but you’re ready to stay home and listen to the govt

Ask yourself if the lockdown has been successful, why so much cases in US, UK and Europe, why lil case in Japan, SK, south eastern Asian countries

Over a month, you’re being locked up in your house and you still can’t figure it out, that you’re just a fucking pawn that the govt can withhold his right because they said feel like and not because it’ll help to curb the pandemic

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by EricSmallz(m): 4:56am On Apr 24, 2020
How does this change anything
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 4:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Una go get sense by fire by force

I’m sure another 2 weeks will be added to your compulsory vacation in the pacific and Maldives

Vacation without remuneration , what’s it called?

The UN just forecasted global famine but you still want people locked down at home

How can the cure be deadlier than the virus if you people are not plainly stupid

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by IamPlato(m): 4:58am On Apr 24, 2020
When I Talk They Will Say I Dont Have Sense.

What You Are Being Shown About This Virus Is Not what There Is
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Jostoman: 4:58am On Apr 24, 2020
solmus:
grin

omo naso people go take die... lab scientist in Nigeria and Doctors had identified corona, autopsy had being conducted from ekiti to katsina by medical experts, are all this people still telling lies? even North Korea isn't calling it an hoax.. whats your motive in wanting us dead? same motive you guys had calling HIV and AIDS an hoax till millions got infected

we don't have vaccine or cure for Corona virus please if you are reading this keep yourself and family safe, adhere strictly to health professionals guideline and stay far away from cursed agent of evil misleading you to an early grave as was done in US , UK and Italy

then tell your evil president to send us money through our bvn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by EricSmallz(m): 4:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:

Pls don't ignore this I beg u pls read am a family man civil servant blessed with 6kids due to this lockdown extension my life is going to crush debt taken me apart just to feed my family b4 d lockdown I checked my blood pressure n was shock my BP was 400/50 which I was given a drug to put under my tongue to melt more than a month now had not feel better I can't take my own life I resolved to asking for help to feed my family till only God knows when all this will be over help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482

6kids? In this Economy? Na one for you o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 5:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Coming with a bang when I wake up, I’ll scatter the forum with hard facts

Pray we all wake up, hale and hearty in the morning

Remember when states govt couldn’t pay salary for 8 months due to flunctuating global oil price?

Now it’s not even flunctuating anymore, no country is buying oil rn cause y’all want to be locked down, now tell me how this stupid FG will share allocation, pay salary and build infrastructures

Una never know anything, no tell your government to open the country, so we can all work

Imagine shutting down a country where the student doesn’t have access to online class, not stable electricity

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by solmus: 5:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Jostoman:
then tell your evil president to send us money through our bvn

Don't you have mouth to talk or you need address to Aso Rock
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by TheMan3: 5:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:
Conspiracy theorists and their false intelligence. grin
so what do we call yours, conformist theory?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by ruggedtimi(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2020
No need for big big grammar , Covid-19 is real and government is not inflicting number of confirmed cases which I even believe the reported number of confirmed cases in Nigeria is way below the actual number due to the lack of widespread testing. Bayelsa is yet to report any confirmed index case, bayelsa state is the most corrupt state in nigeria. Don't you think the governor of bayelsa would want to use this opportunity to make more money from fed govt and bank loans.
Please stay safe at home and ignore conspiracy theorist
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Bros I no need all this long history or story about corona virus or covid 19 as it may suite you....All that is just to save face and trying to be too clever.....What exactly does that have to do with the same scenario painted in the document now deleted from rockfeller foundation website playing out right on our face??.

Remember this is rockfeller foundation we are talking about here and not David icke oooo??......So they too are conspiracy theorist right??....So why then was the document deleted from there website bros??

You have less information about the virus yet lockdown should continue??...No be so??.....If lockdown is not forever then for how long bros??.....Don't forget Adhanom said this is virus is not going away anytime soon??

You lockdown your business and admin HQ then what is left of you??..Reason me bros!!

I am not sure you are really getting the picture I am trying to paint here or you are just been clever??......This virus is here for good according to Adhanom.....So be expectant of the second, third, fourth.......and so on wave of infections in the course of the year and years to come......Even if you catch the virus and recover....You can "recatch".

So bros how many tonnes of food you get for house??......Reason me bros!!.

Ooh chloroquine nah hogwash like your cnn and bbc told you.....Trump and his advisers must be very daft.....Even the researchers in US knows nothing...Yeah.....Only Adhanom the failed microbiologist can help the world according to cnn and bbc....Yeeyee.

Have you been to Ecuador bros??.....Yes just the number gotten from cnn and bbc...No be so bros....

Bros I beg believe whatever you want....I am outta here.

solmus:

To answer you bro, first i am a computer scientist (web programmer) i just like to conduct indendent research on issues concerning me, i guess you did that too now to my point

Let me explain the concept of lockdown following an index case, case study covid - 19, The major reason for a lock down during pandemic after recording an index case is to break the transmission of the virus... we know that 14 days after the exposure to the virus you either begin showing symptoms or your immunity fully fight it and you recover, and within 30 days most people with the virus either die or fully recover hence the importance of 14 days lock down in places affected so as to have contact tracing and people with symptoms can report themselves for testing..

Again i'll like to explain the mistakes most conspiracy theorist make on people having previous knowledge of corona virus, llike rockerfeller foundation Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation, and French Author of the infamous Novel that depicts the spread of the virus..

Firstly Corrona Virus is a collective name for Group of Respiratory Virus with Flu like symptoms, it has being around for a very long time especially in Asia.. part of it is the SARS virus and the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome Corrona isn't new to scientist what is New or Novel is the COVID - 19 strain of the Virus, it is totally new and we have less information about it, in normal terms Corrona Virus is like saying a snake while Covid - 19 is like Saying Black Mamba is a snake, and SARS is king cobra..

Wuhan Institute of Virology has being pioneering research on Corrona for years and that's why US thinks they Engineered it as a bioweapon

1.) Adhanom the head of W.H.O said the virus is here for a long haul meaning if you stay at home from now till eternity corona is waiting for you outside?........So for how long are you going to hide bro??

The lockdown isn't forever and its not Nation wide, its only in places or city with recorded cases which its on the rise and what they try to do is place it for 14 days, coupled with contact tracing and testing, if more cases are recorded that are not related to the index case or traced contacts then another 14 days is nessary and more testing and contact tracing is essential

its not hiding, if you avoid contacts with Mosquitos you wont even need to test for malaria or treat malaria .. lock down is essential to break its transmission

Uk Didn't Lock up after first index case , same as Saudi.. and South Korea you talk about is one of the most law abiding country in the world and arguably the Neatest .. leaving Nigerians with freewill to use facemask and follow simple hygene like South Korea is just a big joke and a death wish

At this point all theories are welcomed including the infamous "HydroChloroquin" Trump foolishly braged about, as we need more information, however Ecuador have tropic temperature like Nigeria and are worst it, UAE and Saudi has extremely hot temperature yet the recorded cases and fatality

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Jostoman: 6:46am On Apr 24, 2020
solmus:

I thought you are related to him because you are always here to defend their evil plan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Afolabimills(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
EricSmallz:

6kids? In this Economy? Na one for you o.
Bros how u dey reason like this?haba am not a small boy my 1st son is 23yrs n my last boy is 3yrs whom I lost the mother 2weeks after child birth I live in my own house since last year due to cooperative loan I used to pay my son's admission n burial stuffs bad govt n economy I can tell u today am worst for it I can't feed well debt every angle
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by aadoiza: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2020
TheMan3:
so what do we call yours, conformist theory?
This is brilliant. I'm gonna start using it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by kolotar: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by kolotar: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by oalandAgents2: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Diiet:
OP is very correct, Covid 19 is real but but its effects and the No of people infected is being exagerated. It's not as deadly as they are painting it. A doctor in the US recomended formular he used to treats hundreds of Covid victms to Trump, till now his method hasn't been aproved. There was also talk about the use of chloroquine to cure it, Trump initialy approved it after he denied approving. I just hope God open the eyes of our leaders here to see the reality and stop following the west blindly.
What prove do you have that Coro is real? People with normal fever & cattarh could be deliberately labelled as Coro patients.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:
Conspiracy theorists and their false intelligence. grin
It’s easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - David Mark Twain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
woke4eva:
You can't read all that diligently and end up spitting this nonsense shocked shocked shocked ......That wasn't meant for a wuss like you brother.........Either you are part of the plot or you are just dense.....Either ways I really can't help you.

Feel free to stay in your cage grin grin grin and allow others go earn a living.....It is a simple stuff. grin grin
There's that point in the Matrix movie where Morpheus tells Neo that these people are so hopelessly dependent on the system. They don't wanna be unplugged. But after reading Plato's Allegory Of The Cave, I realize we still have to try to redeem as many as possible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2020
woke4eva:
Lol......I understand you bros.......The media brainwashing can be so hard to cure........Your expert lab scientist and Doctors like Adhanom the head of W.H.O that told you at the initial stage of their corona in china that there is no evidence of human to human transmission??..!!
The Marxist Tedros Adhanom is the first head of the WHO that is not a doctor. He and Fauci have been on several boards funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. These are the dickheads now driving global health policies regarding this "plandemic".

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northerners Can’t Afford Another Buhari As President In 2023 — NEF / I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.