Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! (13007 Views)

Nigerians Wake Up, No To Godfatherism / Tinubu Has Been Played! / BREAKING:There’s A Deliberate Conspiracy Against Peter Obi NIGERIANS Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by bestabigaelever(f): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmm
Only God knows exactly what's going on
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
woke4eva:
Thank goodness I found a woke brother here.....Well the end point is Vaccine....lol......Mr. Bill Gate is going for the final kill.......Initially they were saying if you recover from it then you will be immuned against it just like ebola.....
Um, this is the first time in the history of recorded science that the world has encountered this virus, and the world is still trying to understand this one virus -- it's virology and pathology remains largely unknown. So how do you figure anyone could definitively state that recovering entails immunity? Take the case of the seasonal flu for instance, since 1918(even with annual vaccinations) immunity remains elusive, but here you are quick to swallow one absurd claim after claim made by some dingbats, of this novel virus?
woke4eva:
But now all of a sudden that is not the case again and you can "recatch" even if you recover from it and now Adhanom gave the killer blow that corona is here for a long haul!!............Everybody just giving all sort of devilish postulation to keep people in fear..
What next......... Compulsory Vaccine.......Adhanom will come with that finally blow still...lol
It was never the case... the problem is you did not ensure to check your own "facts" to begin with. Here's advice for those born into this age of "fake news", always recheck what you are told or hear. Before you adopt any conspiracy theories out there, I suggest you put on your thinking caps, engage your research skills and check every bit of information you are fed before you even consider filing it under plausible.

A vaccine is only compulsory for those who want whatever benefit it offers. The flu vaccine for example is available for all those who want it but it is not mandatory unless you want to take advantage of priviledges available to only those who have taken it. For example, if you want to travel abroad for instance, most countries require to this day that potential immigrants get vaccinated (i.e. polio, measles, etc.). You always have a choice.... it depends on the quality of life you want for yourself both as an individual and a citizen of the planet. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by cybertron88: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
When I Saw okonjo on TV today talking about how they intend to float vaccine bond on major stick exchanges world wide, I knew these guys had all this stuffs pre-planned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by meetme01: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
solmus:

the problem here is typical virus is few nanocentimeters in diameter and on a stretch end to end It would take atleast 750,000 to 1,000,000 virus to fill in a centimeter gap, and unlike bacteria that are visible to many microscope, only few high grade labs have devices to pick up a virus to study for research all what test kit does is to test for its signature and antigen.. in simple terms and Trump's word we are fighting an invisible enemy, and worst still we know little to nothing about it yet, all what W.H.O had being releasing is Theories and Hypothesis based on prior knowledge of virology

So for now we don't have enough study, we don't have a cure, we don't have vaccine and we know for certain people are dying after developing respiratory syndrome , and we know for a certain death toll is on the rise as reported at crematory centers, mortuary and cemetery ..

So I put it to you isn't it logical to stay safe and break transmission of the virus even if we have any biased conspiracy than chase death? are British Government ending EPL and Wimbledon, Japan stopping 2020 Olympics stupid also, or Saudi that make billions of dollar annually on Hajj are dumb to lock up Mecca and Medina

Stay at Home or protect yourself its damn simple, scar from loss of a loved one can hurt you for life and leave you with an emptiness in your heart

My brother, leave them o. You see Nigerians, especially we youths, we tend to be smarter due to availabile technology within our reach. I wish Ebola had done a great havoc in Nigeria back then, all these theories would have being vague. The severity of coronavirus cannot be explained except one becomes a victim or a close relative is affected and you see the fear of death before you.

Leave the theorists alone, the world have been like that from ages past and it would forever be like that. The aftermath will be vivid to us in no distant time. Some would count losses while others would smile to the bank. That's the vicious circle of warfare and life. Whichever side you want to be is left to you. Just make sure you ain't a victim because you would forever look stupid in your grave. Adhere to the rules and leave the conspirators.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by astonished: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
All these people supporting lockdown dont have mind of their own, they lack ability to think for themselve in their own, most of them are too gullible, but try to sound smart & educated.

The effect of total lockdown will far more than the virus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by snthesis(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
woke4eva:
So anybody that dies now....It is Corona virus??....I am left stupefied by this level of herd stupidity and mass gullibility..What is going on??... Some people were even castigating Americans that were protesting this evil lockdown..Like seriously?.

End the stupid lockdown now!!....It is a ploy to turn you all to beggars and your will finally taken away while the elites continue to live large and consolidate their stranglehold on their slaves. (downtrodden Nigerians and the unfortunate ones all over the world).

"Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone, and a 2019 study estimated 99 000-200 000 deaths from lower respiratory tract infections directly caused by influenza."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6815659/

So how many people have died from the so called corona virus that everywhere is now on lockdown?? Even stupidly so in Nigeria??

All of a sudden nobody is dying of Malaria, hiv, cancer, heart attack...And what have you..All death must now be covid 19!!

You are all been fooled and the media own by these evil elites will keep you being fooled and brainwashed!!

Here is an excerpt from a document published in 2010 by rockefeller foundation depicting this exact scene playing out now!!... And strangely the document has been deleted...

" In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain—originating from wild geese—was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults.

The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers. "

" The pandemic blanketed the planet—though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the

spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better—China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter postpandemic recovery. "

" China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.

Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power. At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval.

Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens "

" By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make choices for them. Wherever national interests clashed with individual interests, there was conflict. Sporadic pushback became increasingly organized and coordinated, as disaffected youth and people who had seen their status and opportunities slip away—largely in developing countries—incited civil unrest. In 2026, protesters in Nigeria brought down the government, fed up with the entrenched cronyism and corruption." Can you imagine this??....Lol...They have it all planned for you......heeheeee

[url]http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf [/url] ( Here is the full document you can take you time to read).

[url]https://mediachecker./2014/10/22/ebola-rockefeller-foundation-document-predicted-world-pandemic-2010/ [/url] (Here you will find a link directing you to rockefeller foundation website containing this document which has now been deleted from their website.....Why??

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/our-work/search/ (Here is the link from their website stating 404 error).

The other takes from this document is that it is high time we held our leaders accountable ( Hopefully it is not too late).. Because developed countries will become/has become extremely selfish and no immigrant will be allowed in.. No more money to throw around for the developing country...All man for himself....And from the look of things we might be there already.... The time to act is now!!.

To those still angling to go to Canada.. US..UK...and the likes....The hope is fading fast and even if you eventually smuggle your way in be ready to live a destitute life (Which many people there are already living but wont tell you)....A word is enough for the wise.....Nigerians Wake up oooo!!....I rest my case.

valid logical points.... however one key thing is missing, the WHY!!! what is the endgame- the WHY? this is gargantuan coalition of events resources, if planned, then it has to be a valid reason. the WHY ties everything up, if you can provide the WHY then you can explain the end game.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sctests:
Conspiracy theorists and their false intelligence. grin

What’s false in the write up ?, and I’ll be glad if you can use your true intelligence to discern everything happening in the world rn

Just check the comments bashing him

Do you know India just banned the foundation after report that his vaccines have cause more harms than good between 2000 - 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-moNMAAK49/?igshid=u5qqgfek6f8i

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by globalresource: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is why I love Trump
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by SolomonProsperi(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
STAY AT HOME AND LEARN

I can show you a way to get paid Udemy courses for free!!

If you are interested, Whatsapp "Interested" to
0702 609 4923
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Doriwhally: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Your papa until uncle Corona enter you. You are very stupid
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Felimax:
A beautiful mind boggling post. My simple question :
1 Why is nobody talking about the secret document Op referred to?
2 How has this lockdown helped in our Nigeria system?
3 The "Rockfellers" do they really exist?

Pls, @ Op enlighten me more. Can we chat on whatsapp?

Are you ready to take the blue pill or red pill

You know it’s a crime to perform CPR on someone now in New York due to the pandemic shit

By the way, why is the media not reporting on hydroxychloroquine that cured a Democrat mayor but on the death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Tboy1419: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
byinks:
People will make like they didn't read this thread
. Because there blind of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
If I’m allowed, I’m flooding Nairaland with the conspiracy theorist you don’t want to see, by fire by force, we must be liberated, we must look beyond the lines this time we are at home, not just wasting time on instagram

Google won’t bring up what you need, you should use DuckDuckGo.com

That’s Obama snr 44th potus senior brother

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by astonished: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Doriwhally:
Your papa until uncle Corona enter you. You are very stupid

Who is this slowpoke?
You want people to stay at home, shey na your papa scrotum them go eat?

Very foolish human being, shallow minded & so gullible.

Only few people like OP that have the temerity to use their brain to think & very deep, not swallow anything foolish corrupt govt dish out

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Govt said you should stay home, and you cant question it, how has the lockdown helped in curbing the pandemic, how much did kano Govt requested from the FG, Edo govt, government that’s inherently corrupt, morally bad and emotionless ordered you to stay home at the expense of your constitutional rights, you can’t think twice, or challenge it... don’t worry, the nation will soon be opened and you’ll know how much the lockdown has affected us

Even the rich men has benefited from this lockdown by donating audio money to the government in order to get kickbacks and tax waiver

How can hand sanitizer kill virus?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Zooposki(f): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2020
This poster might just be right. If you have relatives abroad, please advise them not to go to the hospitals unless it is a life or death situation. They might not make it out alive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by suremanpatriot: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2020
The conspirators wil all pay with their livesundecided
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Remember this at the 2012 Olympics ?

Symbolism will be their downfall

If various families from Europe can come together to partition Africa between themselves, what made you think they can’t depopulate the earth

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_TwtN5AMy9/?igshid=1pxvkagkdnkq5

That’s the link to watch the 2012 olympics opening ceremony, won’t consume much data, not up to 30 secs

Quote me when you see the corona virus logo in the video

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by leesamyoung(m): 1:12am On Apr 24, 2020
there is covid19 but not up to the figure they are showing, they should show us how they are treating them like other countries does, they can blur their faces. at least let see how you are treating them. this is scam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Phut(f): 1:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Felimax:
A beautiful mind boggling post. My simple question :
1 Why is nobody talking about the secret document Op referred to?
2 How has this lockdown helped in our Nigeria system?
3 The "Rockfellers" do they really exist?

Pls, @ Op enlighten me more. Can we chat on whatsapp?

I don’t think your number # 3, should really be a question. Yes, the Rockfeller family, founded by John D. Rockefeller exists. An Internet search will tell you about the history of the family, starting from about the 18th century. I do not want to “spam” this thread with a long dissertation about their history. Anybody that is on the Internet, should be willing to do, at least the basic research.

I have been to the Rockefeller center on 48th street (multiple times). I have also been to Rockefeller State park. Chase bank, one of the largest banks in the world (and which holds particular sway in the U.S.) is majorly owned by the Rockefeller. Now, I don’t think you have to physically see everything to believe it. A person should be able to decipher the truth after a little bit of research mixed, with some critical thinking.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by kolotar: 2:07am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

the problem here is typical virus is few nanocentimeters in diameter and on a stretch end to end It would take atleast 750,000 to 1,000,000 virus to fill in a centimeter gap, and unlike bacteria that are visible to many microscope, only few high grade labs have devices to pick up a virus to study for research all what test kit does is to test for its signature and antigen.. in simple terms and Trump's word we are fighting an invisible enemy, and worst still we know little to nothing about it yet, all what W.H.O had being releasing is Theories and Hypothesis based on prior knowledge of virology

So for now we don't have enough study, we don't have a cure, we don't have vaccine and we know for certain people are dying after developing respiratory syndrome , and we know for a certain death toll is on the rise as reported at crematory centers, mortuary and cemetery ..

So I put it to you isn't it logical to stay safe and break transmission of the virus even if we have any biased conspiracy than chase death? are British Government ending EPL and Wimbledon, Japan stopping 2020 Olympics stupid also, or Saudi that make billions of dollar annually on Hajj are dumb to lock up Mecca and Medina

Stay at Home or protect yourself its damn simple, scar from loss of a loved one can hurt you for life and leave you with an emptiness in your heart

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by kolotar: 2:13am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
grin

omo naso people go take die... lab scientist in Nigeria and Doctors had identified corona, autopsy had being conducted from ekiti to katsina by medical experts, are all this people still telling lies? even North Korea isn't calling it an hoax.. whats your motive in wanting us dead? same motive you guys had calling HIV and AIDS an hoax till millions got infected

we don't have vaccine or cure for Corona virus please if you are reading this keep yourself and family safe, adhere strictly to health professionals guideline and stay far away from cursed agent of evil misleading you to an early grave as was done in US , UK and Italy

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by kolotar: 2:13am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Lush100(m): 2:24am On Apr 24, 2020
I already knew.
All deaths are covid-19?
No other causes of death.
Sorry when I went to school, I studied by myself.
The media control is too powerful after all we all search Google or listen to tv CNN

woke4eva:
So anybody that dies now....It is Corona virus??....I am left stupefied by this level of herd stupidity and mass gullibility..What is going on??... Some people were even castigating Americans that were protesting this evil lockdown..Like seriously?.

End the stupid lockdown now!!....It is a ploy to turn you all to beggars and your will finally taken away while the elites continue to live large and consolidate their stranglehold on their slaves. (downtrodden Nigerians and the unfortunate ones all over the world).

"Until recently, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated the annual mortality burden of influenza to be 250 000 to 500 000 all-cause deaths globally; however, a 2017 study indicated a substantially higher mortality burden, at 290 000-650 000 influenza-associated deaths from respiratory causes alone, and a 2019 study estimated 99 000-200 000 deaths from lower respiratory tract infections directly caused by influenza."

So how many people have died from the so called corona virus that everywhere is now on lockdown?? Even stupidly so in Nigeria??

All of a sudden nobody is dying of Malaria, hiv, cancer, heart attack...And what have you..All death must now be covid 19!!

You are all been fooled and the media own by these evil elites will keep you being fooled and brainwashed!!

Here is an excerpt from a document published in 2010 by rockefeller foundation depicting this exact scene playing out now!!... And strangely the document has been deleted...

" In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain—originating from wild geese—was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults.

The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers. "

" The pandemic blanketed the planet—though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the

spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better—China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter postpandemic recovery. "

" China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.

Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power. At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval.

Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty—and their privacy—to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit. In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms: biometric IDs for all citizens "

" By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make choices for them. Wherever national interests clashed with individual interests, there was conflict. Sporadic pushback became increasingly organized and coordinated, as disaffected youth and people who had seen their status and opportunities slip away—largely in developing countries—incited civil unrest. In 2026, protesters in Nigeria brought down the government, fed up with the entrenched cronyism and corruption." Can you imagine this??....Lol...They have it all planned for you......heeheeee

[url]http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf [/url] ( Here is the full document you can take you time to read).

[url]https://mediachecker./2014/10/22/ebola-rockefeller-foundation-document-predicted-world-pandemic-2010/ [/url] (Here you will find a link directing you to rockefeller foundation website containing this document which has now been deleted from their website.....Why??

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/our-work/search/ (Here is the link from their website stating 404 error).

The other takes from this document is that it is high time we held our leaders accountable ( Hopefully it is not too late).. Because developed countries will become/has become extremely selfish and no immigrant will be allowed in.. No more money to throw around for the developing country...All man for himself....And from the look of things we might be there already.... The time to act is now!!.

To those still angling to go to Canada.. US..UK...and the likes....The hope is fading fast and even if you eventually smuggle your way in be ready to live a destitute life (Which many people there are already living but wont tell you)....A word is enough for the wise.....Nigerians Wake up oooo!!....I rest my case.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Injera(f): 2:25am On Apr 24, 2020
woke4eva:

Go and learn the difference between been and being
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by DriggityDre: 2:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Ask conspiracy theorists how they know so much about what they're saying; they proceed to bust out YouTube and Facebook links created by social media scientists, and stuffed with unverified information. No form of reference.
As expected.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by budaatum: 3:04am On Apr 24, 2020
snthesis:

valid logical points.... however one key thing is missing, the WHY!!! what is the endgame- the WHY? this is gargantuan coalition of events resources, if planned, then it has to be a valid reason. the WHY ties everything up, if you can provide the WHY then you can explain the end game.
"Why" assumes purpose. As in, someone or group intentionally did this. Its like asking 'why a tsunami'. Instead of why build where a tsunami might occur.

Personally, I can't see the number of people it would take to plot and implement this keeping it secret. And even the scare of the shit hitting fan when they are revealed should be enough to stop them, which makes me conclude so many can't be that evil.

Then there's that "why" of your's. Why, apart from no facts nor evidence garbage conspiracy theories people cook up in their heads, would any group of people have to inflict this Covid-19 virus on the entire world?

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 3:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Says an educated illiterate begging to be caged and fed by his clueless government......I pity most of you sha.....I can bet my balls that many of you fronting for his lockdown have got absolutely no life to live.....And the next moment you will be begging for alms here(apologies to the genuine folks) or probably waiting for mummy to feed you.........been and being is all you could deduced from all I posted??....Shior!! grin grin grin
Injera:

Go and learn the difference between been and being

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Low brain people creating silly threads
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 3:19am On Apr 24, 2020
That is a sis using her God given brain......Can you imagine how people just wave things off without any critical thinking, no research, no question, no inquisitiveness, no nothing.......Just joro jara jo...Like fela said....Zombie flocks......Really sad stuff.

Big up to that bro for at least wanting to know and not jumping on the bandwagon of those shouting conspiracy at everything...Lol
Phut:

I don’t think your number # 3, should really be a question. Yes, the Rockfeller family, founded by John D. Rockefeller exists. An Internet search will tell you about the history of the family, starting from about the 18th century. I do not want to “spam” this thread with a long dissertation about their history. Anybody that is on the Internet, should be willing to do, at least the basic research.

I have been to the Rockefeller center on 48th street (multiple times). I have also been to Rockefeller State park. Chase bank, one of the largest banks in the world (and which holds particular sway in the U.S.) is majorly owned by the Rockefeller. Now, I don’t think you have to physically see everything to believe it. A person should be able to decipher the truth after a little bit of research mixed, with some critical thinking.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 24, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
My brother, do you know that there is a conspiracy by top members of the W.H.O, ? Some American medical personnel said that they were instructed to inflate the figures of the death of people in the United States from coronavirus. Also they were told to put in the death certificate that anyone who dies this period, even if the person died of other causes, they should claim that they died of coronavirus. There is a global scam going on. bill gates of hell and China wants to sell their vaccines at all cost. That is one of the reasons president Donald Trump stopped funding the W.H.O.

Watch this video to see what's really happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig-CKAzQeEU

And to think Donald Trump is not part of game is a huge loophole and another angle to deceive, capture and enslave the masses, especially the Christians.... Do you know that government, science, and religion are three greatest arms of Satanic deception..?

Trump is a religious tool, card, and puppet..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Dongban-Mensem Has Not Been Confirmed Due To Security Screening / Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC / Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.