Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (124303 Views)

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abeg if this year 2020 will not hold again let us know pls and enter 2021

All I get around me is just Covid.....
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Jlow2: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hades2016:
Nigeria health minister have seen new format grin grin... Oya let the billing begins grin grin
you mean the accountant?
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls am tired oooooo

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by greggng: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetterPoison:
I did and found a blister there undecided but I have not been coughing

Who have I offended?

Don't worry u will be fine. Corona viruse is not a death penalty ...people do survive. Moreover u are just unnecessary panicking ....squeeze a little bitter leaf water and drink . Also place the squeezes leaf on the affected toe ....you will be cool

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Orestino(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
greggng:

Don't worry u will be fine. Corona viruse is not a death penalty ...people do survive. Moreover u are just unnecessary panicking ....squeeze a little bitter leaf water and drink . Also place the squeezes leaf on the affected toe ....you will be cool

Doc! seems like you're speaking from experience. You sound so certain
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by RTSC: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
So all the Nigerian association of this, medical association of that, in Nigeria cannot discover something as simple as peculiar symptoms?

All of them are just there dragging relevance.
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by directonpc(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
This topic get viewers oo Chai!.
For those that like conspiracy theories like 5G and COVID-19. Have you heard of the new 6E that was approved for unofficial testing today? Learn more: https://towncryer.com.ng/2020/04/23/6e-the-new-super-fast-wifi-rolling-out-in-2020/
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
If mosquito bite you for toes nko.
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by DabuIIIT: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

So it's only COVID-19 that causes blisters, abi?

The Beast,the big Dog,You can't see me,the Game,the Stinger,Yes Man and the Phenom

grin grin grin

The Phenomenon is actually#1 cheesy
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by paix(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetterPoison:

Who have I offended?
Are you sure you did not offend yourself in any way?
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by RTSC: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetterPoison:

Who have I offended?
Hypochondriac.

Very bad state of mind to be in.
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by DriggityDre: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
DabuIIIT:

The Beast,the Top Dog,You can't see me,the Game,the Sting,Yes and the Phenom
grin grin grin
The Phenomenon is actually#1 cheesy
I sight you, bossman. May your days be long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by greggng: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bar1941:
Close to six months of destructive effects of covid 19, we are yet to have all the symptoms associated with the virus. I agreed with Trump on this: WHO FAILED THE ENTIRE WORLD.

This viruse is similar to the Spanish flu of 1918 to 1920 ....50million people died world wide, number of Nigerians that died that time was 500k. No vaccine was found but people started developing immunity against it...I am afraid history is repeating itself ..again....we are in for a long thing

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Tech51: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
ganiyheart:
Just checked my toes but nothing like this, but I have fungi on my big toe nails..
undecided

Hmm
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Babythicksme17(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
This Corona should just leave us and go oo.We are sorry coro
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by KampusKonnekt49: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
What you need to know about getting a scholarship to study in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndmEcGc5aA
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by specie103(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetterPoison:

Who have I offended?
You're Corona virus Alladin
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Become an IBTFORUM MEMBER and Earn more today
https://www.nairaland.com/5812528/ibtforum-member-earn-lot-more

2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
jericco1:
Why don't they channel this energy into getting the vaccine, why dem dey make people BP high? undecided

And u think many pharmaceutical companies have not channeled their energies into finding the vaccine? U think na so e easy to develop a vaccine? Even Ebola and SARS Dem never find the vaccine till today. Since coronavirus is easily transmitted than both SARS and Ebola finding a vaccine is inevitable. But vaccines don't just get approved like that, it takes a minimum of 12-18 months. So the earliest a vaccine can be approved (when found) for this covid-19 is probably around November-december. And then there will be the problem of getting it circulated allover the world.
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Dboyz(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=woke4eva post=88776975]Stop the madness already!!.......Enough of the fear......End the lockdown now!!!...........If you are sick or have comorbidity and not ready to risk it....Stay in your freaking house and let others go out there and earn a living for fuvk sake!!......Na today people dey get cold and catarrh ni??

Adhanom already said corona is here with us for a long haul...So for how long are you going to stay in the cage??

If you cannot afford a TV , at least buy a radio from aboki
With the death toll, you are still talking like this �
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Ade3131: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
viktor88:
We need cure not this.

Head straight to the Lab... Those white guys can't bail the world. It's time for African scientist to wake up to the billing and do the world some good. The continent has been a parasite for too long. I'm suggesting we do serious research on local herbs. There's no start without an end. CoronaVirus might have started in a white man's land but nothing stops it from meeting it's end here.

Modified:

I'm actually dreaming when I was typing this. Please wake me up when it's 2021. Those of you who went for crossover service on 31st December 2019, how far?

Those of you who said '2020 is my year of....... ' plz complete that statement and tell me how far you've gone in achieving that. Peace shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by woke4eva: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol...Death toll in deed......And you heard that from your palito radio or probably cnn??...Heeehee.......My brother you better get online and read to know what is going on around you.

But sadly from the look of things it will appear most Nigerians are under some kind spell or enchantment...The whole thing is just absolutely inexplicable.[quote author=Dboyz post=88777704][/quote]
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Edusouls(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dumb and mentally lazy Africans anything whites says that’s all, we just take it and then stick on it, on fela word we just living zombies, no research no findings no zeal on our side, we just live, eat,poo, corpulate, breed population that is all we do..
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by yom2(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
weblord1900:
Please if na you develop this virus. We are humbled. Your market go sell, please give us the vaccine. We go buy am any price.
get an antidote info right now. Also tackle 80% of heart condition right now from angina to hbp. Try out the bulldozer technic. Contact me
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by yom2(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Edusouls:
Dumb and mentally lazy Africans anything whites says that’s all, we just take it and then stick on it, on fela word we just living zombies, no research no findings no zeal on our side, we just live, eat,poo, corpulate, breed population that is all we do..
I tire bro
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Gkemz: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ningen:
Gather here if you just checked your toes.

The symptom is visible amongst white.
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by skyfather09(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
this white folks don't know what they doing.... what else laser eyes?!
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Truthbites: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chai wetin Oyibo nor go see inside covik

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by faceland: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
non sense.

remember that china closed down their 1000 bed isolation center because coronavirus is hype.
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
God help us sad
Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by Candoit: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mine is something else.
I just tried killing a crawling insect now with my feet and it burnt me. I couldn't even kill it cause of the fire sensation I felt immediately. It's still burning me a little.

Guys what do I advise I do? I don't even know the insect. Looked a like a bug but I'm not sure

Re: Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom by faceland: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Candoit:
Mine is something else.
I just tried killing a crawling insect now with my feet and it burnt me. I couldn't even kill it cause of the fire sensation I felt immediately. It's still burning me a little.

Guys what do I advise I do? I don't even know the insect. Looked a like a bug but I'm not sure

It stung you with whatever natura chemical it had. Give it time. God gave it that defense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.