Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner (1506 Views)

TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Totti9(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Pls nairalands help a brother me and my family are seriously starving,,pls no amount is small help us before we die of hunger

acc...0059951910

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Abbeymills also Afolabimills also known as Paul, when would you stop begging?
Mr monitoring spirit u have no job than to monitor people life n so sad u judge n concluded with out any fact my 1st account abeymills lost my phone could nt retrieve d account I opened new one early this year n never ever begged until during dis lockdown I know how to handle ur likes so what else do u need to know mr
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Abbeymills also Afolabimills also known as Paul, when would you stop begging?
u know what I think it's time I report u I don't care d kind of hard drug u take or god u worship if u ever tag me or mention me again by d grace of God u will get what u are looking for
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

When do you intend to stop begging?
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
Mr monitoring spirit u have no job than to monitor people life n so sad u judge n concluded with out any fact my 1st account abeymills lost my phone could nt retrieve d account I opened new one early this year n never ever begged until during dis lockdown I know how to handle ur likes so what else do u need to know mr

Liar.

This is your Abbeymills account begging last year.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
u know what I think it's time I report u I don't care d kind of hard drug u take or god u worship if u ever tag me or mention me again by d grace of God u will get what u are looking for

You are even threatening.

grin

You get mind o.
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

I've been going through your posts with this and alternate moniker.

You don't deserve any help.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

grin

You get mind o.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Liar.

now I say this to u whoever u are may the kind of situation that befall me come upon u 7fold end of discussion
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
now I say this to u whoever u are may the kind of situation that befall me come upon u 7fold end of discussion

Sharap.

Nothing befell you but your ignoble stance orientated towards begging.

Rather than finding true solutions to your predicament your best move is to get on an online forum throwing pity tales and cussing anyone who calls you out.

Go and work.
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Liar.

[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

grin

You get mind o.
u talk as if u are God u talk as if u have everything n perfect but I assure u unless if indeed am not passing through hard times and debt here n there I almost died that's when u that's when u are free but if truly debt no food nothing in my account is truly what am passing through right now even to d extent I had to beg n one wicked soul like u decided to insult me may God bless me take me to a position I was b4 helping even d orphanage home n all those that ask me for help
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Sharap.

Rather than finding true solutions to your predicament your best move is to get on an online forum throwing pity tales and cussing anyone who calls you out.

Go and work.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Sharap.

Go and work.
God punish u there I wish u can say this nonsense to my face u dis devil
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
God punish u there I wish u can say this nonsense to my face u dis devil

To your beggy beggy face?

Is it not the internet that joined us together?

In reality, how would we meet?
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

so for the rest of rich perfect life don't mention me nor monitor me again live this begger alone
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by voltron14: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
so for the rest of rich perfect life don't mention me nor monitor me again live this begger alone

Sharap.

This forum was for intellectual discussion until your likes downgraded it to a tribal forum and now, it's being further downgraded into a beggars forum.

Some of us would resist it for as much as we can.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Afolabimills(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Sharap.

This forum was for intellectual discussion until your likes downgraded it to a tribal forum and now, it being further downgraded into a beggarz forum.

those of u are how many because I don't see any pervert n sadist like u nor behind u u this evil creature I have great smiles n relieve now because to the glory of God there are good people out there
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by kolotar: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Sharap.

This forum was for intellectual discussion until your likes downgraded it to a tribal forum and now, it being further downgraded into a beggarz forum.

[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri To Give 5K To Muslims To Break Fast- Imam Of Peace To Pick Winner by Ejima1: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
kolotar:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown: 45-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Imo / Obaseki: Amaechi Has Vindicated Me Over Cancellation Of Okunbo’s Contract / Soyinka Backs Obasanjo, Says Nigeria Divided Like Never Before Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.