Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (110182 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Azmanaty: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Modikko:
I can see that your brain is filled with foam. You lack wisdom ad knowledge. Until then go and read more

Keep deceiving urself. Go and feed ur almajiri armies before feeding ur imaginary southerners

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by juman(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Compliant:
LAWLESS COUNTRY
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Princessogaraya(f): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
if covid come na,they will run down to east with trucks that carry food stuff in the night

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Amotekun777: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fcking Terrorist of a father. Modu Sheriff is the Principal financier of Boko Haram.

May his fvcked up dad rest in peices! angry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by BENARI: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
That is your one Nijeriya
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by BabbanBura(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
WHEN YOU HAVE CLOWNS AS LEADERS THE COUNTRY BECOMES A CIRCUS

True!

Wow, Idah. I being there. I live the fruits.
Nice hair too, like sec sch babe - na compliment woo
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
99.99% in that burial are nigeria terrorist government officials and their families and friends.
bluemansion:
Nobody adheres to instructions in this country. Not government officials nor citizens.

Who Nigeria epp? Nigeria is dirty animals company created by fulani terrorist lugard.

Until nigeria itself respect our right for self determination for Biafra freedom and the right of the original Indigenous People of the land, no human being will respect nigeria.

Nigeria is a zoo/shitthole.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Modikko(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
You are worse than Boko Haram.
perdollar:
better go join Boko Haram commit suicide
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Modikko(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
I am very sure you are hungry. It’s not my fault that you are a broke ass nigga.
Azmanaty:

Keep deceiving urself. Go and feed ur almajiri armies before feeding ur imaginary southerners
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Antichristus: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
What do you expect of the Muhammedans? I blame Awolowo and Azikiwe for their part in the sham marriage tha brought together the Almanjiri northerners with the intellectual southerners.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by greggng: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
History will continue to repeat itself . Information I gathered shows that during the Spanish flu that claimed 50million people worldwide and 500k in nigeria ..The north was badly hit ....I won't be surprise if such happens with corona viruse. Come to Gowon estate and see all the northern Okada riders don't know what is called social distance...they just gather together as if they don't know corona viruse is here cool

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Azmanaty: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Modikko:
I am very sure you are hungry. It’s not my fault that you are a broke ass nigga.

Almajiri, come let me feed ur entire household. Aboki that can't feed himself calling someone else broke. This is laughable

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by honeyB2018: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Do we really need to be together as one in this country?
A nation where there are two sets of rule in it. Some are to the left, others to the right. While some governors are locking down their states, others are opposed to it, Others are observing primary hygiene and social distancing, others see it as joke, yet we are fighting one enemy.
Does it really worth it?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Antichristus: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
greggng:
History will continue to repeat itself . Information I gathered shows that during the Spanish flu that claimed 50million people worldwide and 500k in nigeria ..The north was badly hit ....I won't be surprise if such happens with corona viruse. Come to Gowon estate and see all the northern Okada riders don't know what is called social distance...they just gather together as if they don't know corona viruse is here cool

Very true. COVID19 is a repeat of the Spanish flue. As an aside, I thought Lagos State banned okada ridders?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by opineflu(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
The northern leaders knows very well,the corona virus pandemic has been widely exaggerated.. thanks
They are aware of the fact that southwest leaders are making a lot from funds flying in from all directions.
They want their share,but that cannot stop them from going against the rules.
After all they own the country
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by TruthSpeaker: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
THE UNFORTUNATE THING IS THAT SOME OF THEM WOULDN’T ONLY PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE, THEY WILL ALSO SPREAD THE DISEASE.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by backbone503(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na 1914 mistake cause all this rubbish
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Social distancing cannot work in Nigeria.. We are too communal for it to work!

You should have said it cannot work in Northern Nigeria. I think some people have written to W.H.O and UNICEF that it cannot work in Northern Nigeria because of cultural and civilization orientation.

During the burial of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha, the Catholic Community in Lagos obeyed social distancing. The Religious sacrificed her life to save the children under her care. That was a great sacrifice. Thousands of people would have witnessed the burial from various Religious Communities in Nigeria. Priests, Parishioners, parents of her students, Lagos State government representatives and lot of others would have been there, but Social distancing rules made this impossible.

The Northern system is very different and they don't care about it.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Brenn594(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
So Mr modikko we celebrate old n advance ages,unlike ur giraffe style of burials...droppin dead bodies below 6fts .
And ya don't observe social distancing durin this crisis.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Nwaonyishi69: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
A nation of 200 million people, mostly idiots.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by CeeManCollins(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Illiteracy + Northern Nigeria = ?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Tom05: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Northerners no fear death.. I’m just unfortunate to be in the same county with this people.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Lamize: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
SMH sad sad
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Iriruaga100(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Northerners can't get anything right!! Who will arrest them now??
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Origin(f): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
It is obvious we worship something whether it is money or status , that is the one I don't know...

We keep breaking the rules for the rich...

If you want to argue, how many poor people.have died that they've gathered like this.?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by jrusky(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
So these people can never in their lives be responsible for once

North! North!! North!!! Corona Virus is real its no joke hhmmm...ok nah...
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Ezmans: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
apeleone:
God help us in this country.
Good morning Yoruba people, next week sowore I'll be charged to court for violeting social distance as they did to akindele but hausa People I'll go free
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by rajiedreez: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
The Federal Capital Territory Administration has raised the alarm over alleged influx of destitute into Abuja from neighbouring states despite the lockdown in the FCT.

Minister of state in the FCT, Dr Ramatu Aliyu urged stakeholders and residents to assist security agencies in halting the trend by acting as whistleblow
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by xxolisexx(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
how person take endup with this animals in the same country....
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Upright750: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
bluemansion:
Nobody adheres to instructions in this country. Not government officials nor citizens.

I can tell you that some part of the country is curentrly respecting the order of the government but some are not.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by bjgurl(f): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
This cheaters dt call demselvves leaders re very Stupid, in dier idiocy dey fink we re mad alike ad so dumb lets freaking see d gonment official dt wii announce anoda two weeks
That one is already in place
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Solorrman3310: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Hausa will always be Hausa

Even in Greek language, 'Hausa' means 'Total Foolishness'

If we keep being in the same country with Hausa, Nigeria will never move forward!!

I'm a Yoruba but I seriously want Nigeria to split, We can't be in this same country with animals, Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa should go there separate ways! Seccesion is the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria

The worst part is that we're being ruled by this same Animals!

Modified: Why was funke Akindele and her husband arrested again??
First of all which tribe deals in human parts in Nigeria ? Yoruba, second of all If hausa are animals then u are worst why ? Because u as educated human being let animal became ur master,ur president,where we're ur brain and effort when animal became ur president ? Fourthly u need to understand the hausa animals never fvck their mothers and blood sisters like u all dickkk head do, fornication and alcoholism is a normal thing in ur pathetic life and lastly u are worse than animal's pet not even d animals why ? Because as ur name implies it shows if u are not a demon then u are a follower of a guy as a god because no Muslim on Earth can speak such an illitrate sentences,u worship a God that became the only God in human history to be having anus and follow-come automatic ,carry go anus and penix,a goat knows who is the real God and naturally even a pig must laugh if u say a God can go to toilet to shitt and urinate,so shut up and either continue ur Amala and ogogoro consumption or go back to human testicles business of ur stretched mouth ancestors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.