Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (110576 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Buhari In Daura / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Stallione(m): 2:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nice one from our northern brothers cheesy Allah will protect you people cheesy
Hahahaha,chim oo nkea ato iche!!
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by mysteryman2014: 2:37am On Apr 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Social distancing cannot work in Nigeria.. We are too communal for it to work!

Well the community shld not be tired to bury the community one after the other. Mschew.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by andyanders: 3:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Don't we know that those who violets laws in Nigeria are the elites That is why the virus is after them. The problem the governed- the poor have, is hunger. Nigerians are not violent, if not, our leaders supposed to be 6ft below.

Enact a law today, the leaders will be the first to break the law. Don't loot public fund, our leaders will be the looter.

Tomorrow, poor man steals a goat, 30yrs imprisonment. The politicians steal, they go to court and get a court order or injuction, not to be probed, after some yrs, case closed and nobody remembers it again.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Modikko(m): 3:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Do you know that no tribe or region has monopoly to stupidity. You just confirmed that to me. It takes a slowpoke to actually recognize other slowpoke. So please do me a favour by staying on your lane. Thank you
Ade3131:

My guy, aren't you ashamed to come to public space to defend these morons of a clan? See, I'm thanking God for you that you're enlightened. The elites in the North really have some extremely huge task ahead of them... you should be channelling all your defense mechanism into aggressive sensitization of your brothers up there and not come here to defend or throw tantrums at people who reason with their heads. Get to work menh... Or else, the fools amongst your people will wipe out your whole tribe. You know they outnumber the very few wise ones you have. Peace
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Auto200: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2020
All these northerns are so backward and stupid!!!

They are just setting Nigeria backwards! Useless set of illiterates

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Lovelive:

If nah Funke B. Akindele now shebi you go dey shout say arrest am , maky serve lesson to others.

There is God
There is God o
There is God

if na yu the same thing will happen

you are looking at real nigeria first class citizens
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by nedekid: 3:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Are you supprised?
Aboki is aboki.
Put a suit dress on him, add lipstick, still remains aboki.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by GoldenisSilence: 3:46am On Apr 24, 2020
SaintBishop:
These people are playing with their lives, by the time this virus hit them real hard they go know how far.

They would eventually come down south.. No be their people dey checkpoints through out?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by olajizz01(m): 4:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Raydos:
Hausa will always be Hausa

Even in Greek language, 'Hausa' means 'Total Foolishness'

If we keep being in the same country with Hausa, Nigeria will never move forward!!

I'm a Yoruba but I seriously want Nigeria to split, We can't be in this same country with animals, Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa should go there separate ways! Seccesion is the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria

The worst part is that we're being ruled by this same Animals!

Modified: Why was funke Akindele and her husband arrested again??
Seconded
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by 2016v2017: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2020
bluemansion:
Nobody adheres to instructions in this country. Not government officials nor citizens.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Hope027(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Some Christian dead bodies are still lying there in the mortuary waiting for the end of the lockdown while the Abokis are burying their dead without observing social distancing or even face mask. Christians wake up. Who's fooling who? Shame on ncdc! Shame on task force on convince-19 not covid please
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Truthbites: 4:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Namma
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Sardauna24(m): 4:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nice one from our northern brothers cheesy Allah will protect you people cheesy
Ameen
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by bobolaga: 4:53am On Apr 24, 2020
You can see that no police or army will dare go there and misbehave,if it is southern Nigeria you will see them shooting here and there as if there is war.
as for me i am not surprise of their attitude in the southern,west and Eastern Nigeria,because we don,t have president that can unite us together,the president we have is half religion president and fully fulanis presido.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Successmind(m): 4:55am On Apr 24, 2020
What would have happened if it was in the south?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Tallysmallz(f): 5:00am On Apr 24, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
This cheaters dt call demselvves leaders re very Stupid, in dier idiocy dey fink we re mad alike ad so dumb lets freaking see d gonment official dt wii announce anoda two weeks
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by nyerovwo04: 5:08am On Apr 24, 2020
The problem of nigeria is d north��‍♂️I wonder why they still want nigeria by force make una de una own make we self de una no gree but una de force us do wetin una no de do and una say nigeria is one ,HOW?
Oh God look nigeria na abeg jus observe us for one day i sure say u go do d needful then pls God
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by favour32(m): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Northern Nigeria wey dey predominantly Muslims, dey controlled by this religious dogma,
na Allah bring na Allah take.
Make any Muslim correct me if I dey wrong.
So,nai make many nor dey send about covid19(especially the illiterate and ignorant ones) even if dem say e dey deadly.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by olaBanks(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2020
dokyOloye:
Fear North!!
Isiah 41 vs 10
Street Interpretation of the verse: Mafo Mo Wa Pelu E
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Ade3131: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Modikko:
Do you know that no tribe or region has monopoly to stupidity. You just confirmed that to me. It takes a slowpoke to actually recognize other slowpoke. So please do me a favour by staying on your lane. Thank you

Your tribe is showing superiority in stupidity from all indices. The parameters were actually set by your Chief commander and we're witnessing it real time as his people lead the way in breaking those rules. Again, I'm not surprised one bit by the turn of events up North rather am baffled by the fact that people still take you people seriously. BH has been devouring your region for years (despite holding on to power for majority of those periods) with so many deaths and atrocities, so why would CoronaVirus be any big deal.

I wish you people and the whole Nigeria divine intervention ooo bcuz I don't see this virus disappearing any soon going by the footprints we're seeing everywhere.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Northerners are lawless na. The only law they know is sharia.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by henryhemon(m): 5:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Omooba77:
PHOTONEWS: Social Distancing Rule Violated During Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff, Father Of Ex-Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff, On Thursday

#coronavirus #COVID19 #SocialDistancing #LockDownNigeria #StayHome @NCDCgov @NigeriaGov

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1253402271351738369?s=19

How did they get there? I thought there was total lockdown in the state?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by goziem1982(m): 5:56am On Apr 24, 2020
This Communal living can't be wiped off. You need to understand cutire before you abuse
This is pure illiteracy, must we find a way to defend irresponsibility?
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by henryhemon(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Modikko:
I can feed your entire lineage you poor church rat.

I'm sorry the rat in the church these days can feed you though.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by babyfaceafrica: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Well the community shld not be tired to bury the community one after the other. Mschew.
did they tell you they are scared
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by babyfaceafrica: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Franking:

Bullshit. Certain things are avoidable like the football match with a mammoth crowd watching and burials.

It requires common sense and a bit of effort.
it is a culture adn tradition... And won't be easy to stop... It needs time
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by bobolaga: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Don,t mind those useful idiot in Lagos state,they are killing their own sister that celebrate her birth day in her own house,in which me and you know that average Nigeria landlord is government of his or her own,you build houses,power it, drill bore hole on your own,if you are working they will tax you to maximum,no free education no free medical upon all the pay as you earn they deducted from your monthly salary and they want the poor citizens to obey your rule,shame on you all empty coconut.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by babyfaceafrica: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2020
yuceela:

Leadership should be by example. I have always known from the on set that Northerners will never adhere to this Social Distancing. Common laws seem to be meant for the Southerners in this country, yet nobody talks about it or caution them...One Naija Indeed.
when Bala, the bauchi governor was tested positive and he recovered, he immediately went to the mosque and no social distancing was done... That is a governor that has the disease ó.. Bàbá... It is not going to be a cake walk to stop communal living
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by Kay25(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2020
They are the major problem of this country always drawing us backward I hope this covid will teach them a lessons they hAve refused to learn
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by KenModi(m): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2020
bluemansion:
Nobody adheres to instructions in this country. Not government officials nor citizens.

Yet same people want the country to move forward “miraculously”. grin

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated by KenModi(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
This cheaters dt call demselvves leaders re very Stupid, in dier idiocy dey fink we re mad alike ad so dumb lets freaking see d gonment official dt wii announce anoda two weeks

Still thinking the problem of Nigeria is the government or the elites. Oga think again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.