Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen (46023 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) / Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Angelfrost(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Face your region!

Mr. Professor in igbo history

There are professors of Chinese history from America, Britain and France... There are equally professors of Indian mythology from African and European nations, and vice versa!!!

So, what exactly is the point or object of your irritation??!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
35824L:
Igala leased the entire anambra to wandering iboes for 200 years after Oba of Bini banished them from the Bini empire. We have the documents. It has passed 200 years now but we just gave them grace period. We will surely recover what is ours.
Igala leased land to Anambra? Lol... In their unrealistic dreams... Taaa!

5 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by realstars: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Another Dimention Taken, Could It Be The Solution?

1 Like

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Kiezodumah(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2020
warlords in Nigeria Lol
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by guru90: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
35824L:
Igala leased the entire anambra to wandering iboes for 200 years after Oba of Bini banished them from the Bini empire. We have the documents. It has passed 200 years now but we just gave them grace period. We will surely recover what is ours.

Stop stressing yourself what u don't know about.

be warned!

5 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by tsinzu: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Allah/Onugwa
Some parts of anambra are igala speaking
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Omenkata: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

What moral justifications do you have to be reporting someone on NL

SMH!
my moral justification is that I'm a law abiding nairalander bro

2 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Denique(f): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
The case should be reported to the POLICE immediately

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by babajero(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

So na only you fit dey write epistle about this?
An epistle that corrects an idiocy is welcomed.

4 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Kinematics: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:

If it were in Rivers state, they would have kidnapped and beheaded them. Kidnapping is has its headquarters in Rivers state

And who are the kidnappers and beheaders grin in 80% of those cases? Your blodas...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by helinues: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Omenkata:
my moral justification is that I'm a law breaker/destroyer nairalander bro

Fixed for you
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by babajero(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

So na only you fit dey write epistle about this?
An epistle that corrects an idiocy is welcomed..

2 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by InternalAuditor: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:
River state is headquarters of kidnapping

You are on all the threads except this one that exposed your shithole PORT HARCOURT cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5797511/port-harcourt-lockdown-pictorial-report
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by helinues: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
babajero:
An epistle that corrects an idiocy is welcomed..

Okay.. One one your brother's claimed people from that area are Anambra Igala.. Is that true?
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Kinematics: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Okay.. One one your brother's claimed people from that area are Anambra Igala.. Is that true?

Not only Igalas na hausa/fulani

1 Like

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Abia1stboy: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:

And who are the kidnappers and beheaders grin in 80% of those cases? Your blodas...

Rivers state is a barbaric state. See how you guys roll over there cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by babajero(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Am sorry I don't have foolish brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by helinues: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:

Not only Igalas na hausa/fulani

Then Anambra is not Igbo land grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by helinues: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2020
babajero:
Am sorry I don't have foolish brothers.

grin
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Faitido(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Land for Igbo land.. Don't encroach or else...

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Menance: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Taye4j:
What is wrong with Igbos ! They should leave Igala land alone. why are they always claiming what is not theirs.

Now they've started doing what they are good at............... kidnapping.

These flat heads are too daft

Bunch of land grabbers.

shut up and reclaim your conquered land first before you start menstruating...

But your grandpa's, grandma's, uncles, nephews, pikin were all stealing bread from moving buses, hafonjajas attained a 1st class in skull mining, the other day one grandma was offering free hot sex to a madman for the least #200 to feed her hungry family .. you yaribs egbesus are too foolish and any Igbo new you jump on it like you're practicing some kind of soapy dance....

Just a little time before 1million boys finally wipe out your hopeless communities.. Well I guess this is time for hausa/fulanis to come intervene and save your coneheads.

assholic skull miners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
When igbos say Islam has long been part and parcel of their major religions, you think are joking?

There are also kings in Alaigbo who are Muslims but you mostly find them in Abia, Imo and Ebonyi.

Ignorance is killing both you and the person you quoted.

The journalist made mistakes in the town name spelling Alla N'onugwa as Allah onugwu and the conflict was between odekpe and Alla N'onugwa.

You really need grace to survive because Igbos issues is really suffocating you.

1 Like

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Taye4j: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Menance:

shut up and reclaim your conquered land first before you start menstruating...

But your grandpa's, grandma's, uncles, nephews, pikin were all stealing bread from moving buses, hafonjajas attained a 1st class in skull mining, the other day one grandma was offering free hot sex to a madman for the least #200 to feed her hungry family .. you yaribs egbesus are too foolish and any Igbo new you jump on it like you're practicing some kind of soapy dance....

Just a little time before 1million boys finally wipe out your hopeless communities.. Well I guess this is time for hausa/fulanis to come intervene and save your coneheads.

assholic skull miners.

Biko, no vex o. Did I touch a nerve? I can see you are pained and wailing already. No be me take your bread.

Igbos should leave Igala land alone, stop trespassing on another man's land.

Land grabbers !

6 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by ogalandlord: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
A lot of mentally unstable people are on this forum undecided

3 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Omenkata: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Fixed for you

helinues!
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by guru90: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Then Anambra is not Igbo land grin cheesy
Please, Quarantine your fingers for once.
My State is not Igbo.
Are u ok?
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by femmy2010(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
What nonsense did I just read Dragging piece of land this Covid period.

Solution: Give them a mini Army barrack on that contested piece of land.

Case closed.

dispute settled .
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Abia1stboy: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:

And who are the kidnappers and beheaders in 80% of those cases? Your blodas...

Rivers indigenes are mostly useless, that why they are all cultists beheading people. See from Guardian newspaper cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by AregbeFufu: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
DEROX:
cheesy I thought ipob said anambra is most peaceful
These amotekun people will not go and save their waste region from one million boys.

1 Like

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by ignis: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
The hunter has become the hunted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.