Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen (46022 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) / Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by InternalAuditor: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abia1stboy:

I will be posting with names now, so if you think it's old then post the current one. This is the present condition of Obohia road Aba

Condition of Abia state is disgusting
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Legendguru: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
ok
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Menance: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Taye4j:

Fool of the century ! Who told you to write this long epistle? Everything you wrote is pure nonsense, incomprehensible and totally irrelevant.

You are just repeating the same nonsense over and over again without actually making any sense. Thought I was speaking to someone with a complete set of common Sense. Lo and behold.............'only if turnips were swords'.

I'm sure if asked, you have either Bsc, HND or OND and yet, the gibberish you've been spewing doesn't align. You are a disgrace to this country's educational system !

Not surprised though, na Dem.

If you don't want to be unfortunate, don't quote me again . Clown !

That "illiterate" pain you Wella grin and this is your comeback?..
Damn, you're very weak and lame intellectually more still out of content.... You are definitely a privileged illiterate who only knows how to handle a mobile keyboard. I even doubt your lobes are intact because you lack reasoning capacity... You have noticed the exhibition of stupidity in your write up and decided to veer. Very nice, me and many other know you sly snakes from that cave.

It's no one's fault you weren't able to comprehend simple texts nor course of discussion...

Tbh you're a dullard and I can't just over emphasize.. You should have been introduced to cattle rearing long ago atleast you could have been useful to your colony.. Fix your self and cry no more lad.
Your carcass is stale already..

NB: I'll quote you as I like because you're a riffraff..

Shameless illiterate.
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Thane(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I have said this before and I will maintain...the people of Anambra east and west LGAs are not Igbos..they're Igala people, they don't have Igbo blood..even Obiano is an Igala man..

Some parts of anambra except Nnewi is cursed ... erosion and armed robbery everywhere

So bad and pathetic embarassed

Efelufu that doesn't know that Igbo originated from Aguleri in Anambra East. Eri the son of Gad first lived in Aguleri, from where he gave birth and expanded to the various parts of Igbo land. His direct descendants still includes Aguleri, Umuleri, Iguedo which gave birth to Nando and many others.

Stop disgracing yourself online.

1 Like

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by mcmanager: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
The best resolution is to convert such land to Government Land using The current Federal Land Decree Act; or else use the land for Army Officers wife shopping mall...... Asiri anaaa
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by okpalaAnambra: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thane:

Efelufu that doesn't know that Igbo originated from Aguleri in Anambra East. Eri the son of Gad first lived in Aguleri, from where he gave birth and expanded to the various parts of Igbo land. His direct descendants still includes Aguleri, Umuleri, Iguedo which gave birth to Nando and many others.

Doesn't change the fact that Aguleri is and all Anambra east and West LGAs are igalas.... Igbos never originated from any Igala town of Aguleri, that's an insult and never
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Abia1stboy: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Doesn't change the fact that Aguleri is and all Anambra east and West LGAs are igalas.... Igbos never originated from any Igala town of Aguleri, that's an insult and never

I am from Abia state, and I know that we originated from Aguleri in Anambra state tongue
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Abia1stboy: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thane:

This is a fact.
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by WaleGab: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s][quote author=waledeji post=88793368][/quote][/s]
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by WaleGab: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s][quote author=waledeji post=88793306][/quote][/s]
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by gbodimowo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool
What nonsense did I just read Dragging piece of land this Covid period.

Solution: Give them a mini Army barrack on that contested piece of land.

Case closed.
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by holyfather(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Odekpe and Alla N'Onugwa

Nna odikwa m egwu,kedukwa nke bu Allah? grin
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by AirstarKane(f): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

Are you at misery, frustration and at war with your life?

Seek God because no one else can help you...
Hello, I'm sorry for any hurt caused in the process. Thank you.
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by christopherozo: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is interesting news. Who will bail these police? IG, over to you.
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by MoneyMerchant(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Let's heal our sick world.
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by MoneyMerchant(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
llakes4real:

Peace would not be achieved like this! The fact is that no one is actually anything.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by MoneyMerchant(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I have said this before and I will maintain...the people of Anambra east and west LGAs are not Igbos..they're Igala people, they don't have Igbo blood..even Obiano is an Igala man..

Some parts of anambra except Nnewi is cursed ... erosion and armed robbery everywhere

So bad and pathetic embarassed
You are the pathetic one here.
I bu ewu. You are a 5G goat. You don't deserve to be an ibo man. How dare you add salt to their injury. I will put in my 5 kobo that you are not an ibo man, but adopted from Niger republic. Go and ask very well you will find out your origin.

Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by kontalonsmith(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
llakes4real:
By Ajiri Daniels

The age-long communal war over a piece of land between Allah/Onugwa and Odekpe communities in Anambra West council area of Anambra State took another dimension on Thursday as the Divisional Police Officer [DPO] in charge of the council area and two of his men were reportedly abducted by suspected warlords at Odekpe community.

The DPO had led a team of police officers to the two warring communities to restore peace following the renewed hostilities that claimed seven lives from both communities.

While Allah/Onugwa people said that four persons were killed on their side with 150 buildings destroyed, Odekpe claimed that three of their members were killed and three buildings touched.

A resident of Allah/Onugwa, Uzor David, told Daily Sun that the DPO first led his team to his community and after assessing the level of carnage in the community, also proceeded to Odekpe to also carryout similar assessment.

He said that stakeholders from the area including the representative of Anambra East and West in the National Assembly, Chinedu Obidigwe; the Commissioner for Lands, Bonaventure Enemali; and a traditional ruler from the area, Igwe Pius Omachonu, had met and resolved that the police should embark on a fact-finding mission to the areas.

“After they deliberated on many issues yesterday, they resolved that mobile policemen should be sent to go and view the area and bring information back to them.

“Those mobile policemen that came were many. They passed through Allah/Onugwa, they saw what happened. They proceeded to Odekpe. Our place is not that motorable. When they got to Inoma community, they stopped.

“They packed their vehicles and picked motorcycles. They passed through our place and on getting to Odekpe; when the people sighted them, knowing that they are mobile policemen, they started shooting at them.

“The policemen had no option than to fire back. Two people fell down from Odekpe side based on the information we got. They captured three policemen now. The DPO representing all of us is in their custody.

“As I am talking to you now, he is unconscious. Somebody called me to tell me that the DPO may not survive it. The other two mobile policemen are still in their custody. They are dealing with them”, he narrated.

Efforts to reach the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Mohammed, a Superintendent of Police, proved abortive as he did not pick calls to his phone. He had, about two days ago, confirmed that there were clashes between the two communities.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tension-as-warlords-abduct-dpo-two-other-policemen-in-anambra/amp/

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by catherine1998: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Nnewi that is so cursed that they can hardly stay without a motor/motorcycle accident or a gas explosion. I remember visiting nnewi for a village match and cultists scattered the whole match cos their village was about to lose. O dika e ziri gi bia kwutoo ndi Anambra.

Is good to see anambra people washing their dirties in public on this platform, crying fowl up & down, at least you now know that anambra is not a perfect state afterall, you love to call others names while you hv a lot of deficiency, what a shame! what goes around comes around, "Uwa ozuru onye oke?
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Galactico4ever(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
catherine1998:

Is good to see anambra people washing their dirties in public on this platform, crying fowl up & down, at least you now know that anambra is not a perfect state afterall, you love to call others names while you hv a lot of deficiency, what a shame! what goes around comes around, "Uwa ozuru onye oke?
Miss onueke I have no issues with u or ebonyi people so why mention me? every single 9ja state has their own share of dirts so gabara onwe gi .
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by catherine1998: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thane:

But don't you people hv Igala in your state? the fact is that anambra is not 100% Igbo speaking state
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by catherine1998: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Miss onueke I have no issues with u or ebonyi people so why mention me? every single 9ja state has their own share of dirts so gabara onwe gi .

Point of correction I'm Mr not Miss, don't mind the user name, tnx
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by DateMynd44(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2020
catherine1998:

But don't you people hv Igala in your state? the fact is that anambra is not 100% Igbo speaking state
even Ebonyi too is not 100% Igbo speaking that's why you people are referred to as "osus"
Even Ebonyi has up to 60% Muslims in that state
Re: Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen by Haymaykar(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.