Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial (108979 Views)

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / First Volunteer In UK Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Has Died / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

They're no longer at the forefront. The world revolves around the US.

China and Russia comes next.
You have no clue, what do you think constitute a world power??
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
potent5:

Why you call yourself Ojukwubucket instead of ogbunigwe? Okamma n'anya. Anuofia. Slow poke.
Ojukwubucket is a type of Ogbunigwe...iti grin
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
erico2k2:

You have no clue, what do you think constitute a world power??

Money.. Advanced Weaponry and powerful Military base. Strong Political Influence. Strong Allies..
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by erico2k2(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Money.. Advanced Weaponry and powerful Military base. Strong Political Influence. Strong Allies..
Money yes, U think china has more advanced Weapon than the UK? name one weapon system the Chinese has that you know beats any of the BAE systems
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dtribeless:

Ebola was not global because it's a ruthless virus that kills fast, so it was easy to isolate the infected. SARS and MERS are also more deadly, but they kill fast and aid isolation of the infected. My brother, if coronavirus were allowed to do it's worst, it will kill approximately 3% of the world population. If some Wise country thinks that a 97% Russia/China/US wouldn't come back to END them, then I take the wise back. Plus, when push comes to shove, from Russia to Canada, they all agree they are one. Don't let their wrangling throw you off.
Bros catch the thing first na, you go know say e no dey deadly
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
m140:

Bros catch the thing first na, you go know say e no dey deadly

Nobody is saying it's not deadly; 3% of 300M is a historic tragedy, but you better kill them all as you're dead. Stick to context; if you can't, ignore the post instead of exposing yourself.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dtribeless:

Nobody is saying it's not deadly; 3% of 300M is a historic tragedy, but you better kill them all as you're dead. Stick to context; if you can't, ignore the post instead of exposing yourself.
Go catch am na, una go just dey carry nonsense stat up n down , no be only 3% . Context like Corona is not dangerous bah. Your type plenty NL , always taking as if you know all. Go catch am, then you will know who is exposing oneself online.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by charlsecy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
sammyj:
If UK get this vaccine sorted out first . Then the Americans and the Chinese will have a lot to loose!! The world power might to UK if care is not taken as everyone will look towards them! shocked
So world power is about discovering/inventing a cure?
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by potent5(m): 5:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Ojukwubucket is a type of Ogbunigwe...iti grin
Ogbunigwe is ogbunigwe, okamma n'anya. Tolotolo dịka gị.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2020
potent5:

Ogbunigwe is ogbunigwe, okamma n'anya. Tolotolo dịka gị.
Iti bu iti... grin
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by potent5(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Iti bu iti... grin
Oluku ten ten kobo.
grin
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2020
potent5:

Oluku ten ten kobo.
grin
iti...dee Igbo ka esi ede Igbo.. Edekwala Igbo ka esi ede bekee..ka chukwu mezie okwu
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by potent5(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Oluku, i ma otu esi asụ asụsụ Igbo? Legodi ìhè ị dere.
No punctuation marks to show you can write Igbo.
Ojukwubucket:

iti...dee Igbo ka esi ede Igbo.. Edekwala Igbo ka esi ede bekee..ka chukwu mezie okwu
Are you not fooling yourself, shooting your mouth without thinking. It's people like you that start a fight they can't finish. Ewu awụsa.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by honeyB2018: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=erico2k2 post=88816632]
Church cure U of HIV?[/quote
Haven't you heard of thousands, who were HIV positive turned Negative, after prayers in the Church?]
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Gdefo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Charleys:

What about a cure, why are people preaching about vaccines?

So you'll rather prefer to vaccinate 7 billion people rather than cure less than a million with coronavirus. Don't you think something is wrong.

Modified: thanks to those who corrected me.

You misunderstand somethings, vaccination is curing before getting seriously ill, or better still “prevention” . So if they should come up with a cure, that doesn’t mean you won’t be infected again, whereas the cost of curing is always higher than preventing. I can’t go into details here but take this; “Prevention is always better than cure”
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by erico2k2(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=honeyB2018 post=88834449][/quote]
Plz which church?
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
potent5:
Oluku, i ma otu esi asụ asụsụ Igbo? Legodi ìhè ị dere.
No punctuation marks to show you can write Igbo.
Are you not fooling yourself, shooting your mouth without thinking. It's people like you that start a fight they can't finish. Ewu awụsa.
Lekwe ndi ma otu esi ede Igbo. Mana ha na etinye "h" na 'ise' ...iti grin
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by potent5(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Lekwe ndi ma otu esi ede Igbo. Mana ha na etinye "h" na 'ise' ...iti grin

You keep going back to the Iseh that I wrote as if I told you it was Igbo version of the word that I wrote. In your idiotic ignorance you think only Igbos use the word ise or Iseh.
Besides, I reserve the right to write it any way I see fit just as I can spell any other words be they English, Igbo, Latin, etc. in this informal forum just as everyone else is doing.

All you have to do is to stop magnifying how stupid you are.

If you can actually write Igbo you won't be writing each word separately. Anyone can write like that.

Even the Igbo you are writing is what is called 'Igbo kaki", that's if you know Igbo Language enough. Gaa mụta ezi asụsụ Igbo.

Those who studied and know Igbo would write differently and punctuate appropriately. For example, "Lekwe ndi ma otu esi ede Igbo. Mana ha na etinye" can and should be written like this:

"Lekwe ndi m'otu esi ede Igbo. Mana ha n'etinye..."

Now onye nznzu, zuzuout, will you?
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by knowhowk: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Rubbish and baseless
. It's absolutely not rubbish ,What he said is true.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by ubcandid(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
honeyB2018:

Science and technology is yet to find cure for HIV, Epilepsy, Cancer etc, but God through the pastors, with prayers said in Jesus name have brought about healing to these
Science and technology have not explained to us, how a woman who has gone past her age of child bearing, will still take in and bear children.
Science and technology has failed to explain to us, how a woman, without a womb will still be mother of children. These and many more has God through the pastors have done.
I Hope you're not including IVF cases in this your miracles?
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by honeyB2018: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
ubcandid:

I Hope you're not including IVF cases in this your miracles?

Where was IVF, when God made Sarah, a woman of 90 yrs of age to be a mother?
Has God stop working miracles?
Where was IVY, when God made an old woman ( Elizabeth) to be a proud mother of John the Baptist?
Hannah, was called a barren woman, God made her a mother of 5, where was science and technology, I V F then.
I need an answer.
Don't let us miss the point. No matter what science and technology does today, the ultimate power still lies with God. Perfect wisdom , knowledge and understanding comes from him only.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
potent5:

You keep going back to the Iseh that I wrote as if I told you it was Igbo version of the word that I wrote. In your idiotic ignorance you think only Igbos use the word ise or Iseh.
Besides, I reserve the right to write it any way I see fit just as I can spell any other words be they English, Igbo, Latin, etc. in this informal forum just as everyone else is doing.

All you have to do is to stop magnifying how stupid you are.

If you can actually write Igbo you won't be writing each word separately. Anyone can write like that.

Even the Igbo you are writing is what is called 'Igbo kaki", that's if you know Igbo Language enough. Gaa mụta ezi asụsụ Igbo.

Those who studied and know Igbo would write differently and punctuate appropriately. For example, "Lekwe ndi ma otu esi ede Igbo. Mana ha na etinye" can and should be written like this:

"Lekwe ndi m'otu esi ede Igbo. Mana ha n'etinye..."

Now onye nznzu, zuzuout, will you?

Nke a buzi ihe umuaka ka I na emezi...
Ur flimsy excuse doesn't exonerate u from the blunder u committed in d name of trying to sound English..
It is the same foolish folks like u that spell Okafo as Okafor, Ofo as Offor, Eze as Ezeh and still come out to justify their 'Slave mentality' with stupid excuses..
I have made my point..take it or leave it..
I see u want to respond last and have the disillusionment and relief that u won..lol..I will afford u that " childish feeling" after this...
A tuora omara, o mara. A tuora ofeke, o tinye isi n'ohia...ngwa lekwa ohia tinye isi..Efulefu. grin.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by potent5(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Nke a buzi ihe umuaka ka I na emezi...
Ur flimsy excuse doesn't exonerate u from the blunder u committed in d name of trying to sound English..
It is the same foolish folks like u that spell Okafo as Okafor, Ofo as Offor, Eze as Ezeh and still come out to justify their 'Slave mentality' with stupid excuses..
I have made my point..take it or leave it..
I see u want to respond last and have the disillusionment and relief that u won..lol..I will afford u that " childish feeling" after this...
A tuora omara, o mara. A tuora ofeke, o tinye isi n'ohia...ngwa lekwa ohia tinye isi..Efulefu. grin.
I can see that you are getting a better grasp of punctuation in written Igbo. But you failed to properly punctuate words like ỌHỊA, etc.

cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
potent5:

I can see that you are getting a better grasp of punctuation in written Igbo. But you failed to properly punctuate words like ỌHỊA, etc.

cheesy
Lol...
Anyways, it appears u r good in written Igbo..
I kind a feel sorry for using derogatory words at u...
Just that I hate it when I see some "Efulefu" Igbos demeaning our language by adding such inconsequential suffixes to Igbo words..
Udo!
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by potent5(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Lol...
Anyways, it appears u r good in written Igbo..
I kind a feel sorry for using derogatory words at u...
Just that I hate it when I see some "Efulefu" Igbos demeaning our language by adding such inconsequential suffixes to Igbo words..
Udo!
Nna, onwerọ. Was having fun with you. Good night.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 4:47am On Apr 26, 2020
m140:

Go catch am na, una go just dey carry nonsense stat up n down , no be only 3% . Context like Corona is not dangerous bah. Your type plenty NL , always taking as if you know all. Go catch am, then you will know who is exposing oneself online.

Quote your own "stat" data or go away. Stop making mouth kpati kpati online as if it means anything.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Dtribeless:

Quote your own "stat" data or go away. Stop making mouth kpati kpati online as if it means anything.
Bros catch am na, that's when you can say it's not dangerous..... people wey get money sef its killing them, you are here bringing nonsense stat. Mr no dey yarn dust, go catch Corona, then bring back your stat.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2020
Dtribeless:

Bros catch am na, that's when you can say it's not dangerous..... people wey get money sef its killing them, you are here bringing nonsense stat. Mr no dey yarn dust, go catch Corona, then bring back your stat. Na you dey make mouth like Corona ba small thing na, catch am sir
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Doubt it will work.

This is the way to go.
God please take control
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
m140:

Bros catch am na, that's when you can say it's not dangerous..... people wey get money sef its killing them, you are here bringing nonsense stat. Mr no dey yarn dust, go catch Corona, then bring back your stat. Na you dey make mouth like Corona ba small thing na, catch am sir

Go away with the gutter stuff. With people like you, Africa is doomed. I'm discussing facts from the latest science; you're responding like a native doctor. The fatality rate is approximately 3% or less.
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by m140(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dtribeless:

Go away with the gutter stuff. With people like you, Africa is doomed. I'm discussing facts from the latest science; you're responding like a native doctor. The fatality rate is approximately 3% or less.
People like you are destroying Africa cus you bliv you know all, mumu fact.
Go help govt curb am na,,,, professor.
Even billionaires families dey die you dey talk coro no dangerous,,,, no bring mumu fact here joor. Tell the western world to go about living their normal life. Mr you know nothing pass wetin media feed you with infront ontop your phone. Africa should have been better with you na, tree of knowledge, ode
Re: Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial by Dtribeless: 1:31am On Apr 27, 2020
m140:

People like you are destroying Africa cus you bliv you know all, mumu fact.
Go help govt curb am na,,,, professor.
Even billionaires families dey die you dey talk coro no dangerous,,,, no bring mumu fact here joor. Tell the western world to go about living their normal life. Mr you know nothing pass wetin media feed you with infront ontop your phone. Africa should have been better with you na, tree of knowledge, ode

I believe scientists the world over, you MUGU. Talk to a science teacher. Of course, Africa will be better with people who check the evidence; not with cynics who make up the facts as they see fit. I know Nigeria universities might not emphasize this, but a graduate from a tertiary institution should be able to evaluate facts/news reports/data and reach conclusions. One should be able to extrapolate fatality rate from global, disunited reports, but I understand the African mindset where all the government does is lie. The Westerners lie a little less, as there people are far more educated. BTW, Governments around the world are "curbing" COVID, including Nigeria's, so no help needed from me as the experts know the fatality rate. Ose pupo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.