Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients (59160 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by tempem: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by GreatResearcher1: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
yet people still believe say covid na scam
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Xano(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting It appears Covid 19 is neurological attack of the body systems
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
You can’t compare Ebola and corona virus together. Covid 19 is killing people faster bro

Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by OdefaGirl(f): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2020
The whole wahala is getting too much....
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Notyamate(f): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
All this just to scare us... Nansense!

Please receive sense

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
kponkedenge:
We keep discovering new problems associated with this virus. Yesterday na swollen/pink toe, today is this one.
I wonder what they will discover again tomorrow.

Pink pussy na the next one
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Kingsteve(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

This disease shows traits of a lab developed biological weapon.

That's what it is...
A bio-warfare!

A lethal one.

4 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Commonsense99: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
grin Strptokinase and warfarin comes to Mind.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
yet people still believe say covid na scam

In Nigeria, the number of deaths is a scam.... Govt are duping us...

They are siphoning the money
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
The virus appears to be mutating. That’s the scariest thing. It hasn’t even discovered it’s true form yet.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Notyamate:

Please receive sense
you have been noticed.. Next!
all na wash.

why not devote resources finding a cure instead of over hyping the so called virus.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by alezzy13: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
I just watched this on ABC news. Quite unusual.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by voltron14: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Notyamate:
This is bad. Chinese una see your handiwork

I thought you guys said anything made in China doesn't last.

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by larryking540: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

Convid is a bioweapon ,as a microbiologist ,you will know something that is intentionally created by man ,

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by mikelc007: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by tallerSSS: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2020
I will never forgive Buhari...
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by cococandy(f): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2020
It’s not very mysterious if virus is attacking the liver.
The liver is a main regulator of blood clotting factors/coagulation.
Once your liver is shot, one of the easiest and fastest complications to develop is clotting problems.

Research DIC. Disseminated intravascular coagulation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by larryking540: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

Convid is a bioweapon ,as a microbiologist ,you will know something that is intentionally created by man ,

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by NigeriaB(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2020
pesty100:
We are all fxcked

Not me.......
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2020
it seems I'm the only one who is not scared of this audio virus's

dammnnnn!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by richAgnostic: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2020
this one is scary o. e don pass cough>?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by michlins(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.
it's acceptable to be unintelligent and then shut up. What's not acceptable is trying to sound intelligent but only to end up sounding stupid and misinforming people.

Do take care

12 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by goshen26: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2020
All these tradomedical personnel shouting on our radio should show their self now
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by nams77: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:

Gibberish from beginning to end
My friend shut up.
He made valid points.
I am an insider so i know what he meant has over 70% facts.
Dont allow politics blind you

6 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by aadoiza: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Corona virus don sharperly evolve.cheesy
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by NoApology(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2020
That will be worsening the situation
flamingREED:
Vitamin K.

My suggestion.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Germi9: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
blood clotting? no wonder Abba Kyari was bleeding even on his burial day..this virus has taken a new dimension

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by joeluv: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Lmaoo. Insider of what
nams77:

My friend shut up.
He made valid points.
I am an insider so i know what he meant has over 70% facts.
Dont allow politics blind you

5 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by StarUp: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2020
I was hoping that government decision of #lockdownextension will change soon and everything will be back to normal but the 108 of yesterday with 78 in Lagos just whispered to me that we have ignorantly renewed our stay home bundle.

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Commonsense99: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2020
flamingREED:
Vitamin K.

My suggestion.
No sir, vitamin K functions in activation of clothing factors it will in fact potentiate the problems.

Rather you give drugs in the category of Streptokinase and warfarin as drugs that opposes the activities of clothing factors.

Germi9:
blood clotting? no wonder Abba Kyari was bleeding even on his burial day..this virus has taken a new dimension
grin

Brotherly a patient with blood clothing anomaly does not bleed, its actually the opposite, the ones who bleeds are the ones with hemorrhagic anomalies like ebola patient, here in COVID-19 the blood coagulates, as in blocks together without spilling out carelessly.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.