Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients (59157 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by ifko: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.
Forget those quarantine news, d doctors were invited to treat Abba kyari but no show
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by AdaNonye: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
I really wish Africans are into research. I thought about this when it was reported that more black Americans were dying from the disease. Alot of people of the negroid race have the sicke cell trait and it's the blood clot that makes sicklers have their crises. Scientists should check if we will find some redemption in sicke cell drugs.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Reference(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
They should check the medications administered particularly for those on steroids.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Chatflick(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
When bitten by some poisonous snakes, the result is similar so there is nothing biological about corona virus

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Lite50: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
This virus keep mutating and new trait keep on showing.. There is more to this virus we don't know yet, God help Africans..
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
No, we aren't all.
pesty100:
We are all fxcked
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by pesty100(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2020
NigeriaB:

Not me.......
easy to say

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by berbs: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

This disease shows traits of a lab developed biological weapon.
Before nko?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

It is a Lab developed Biological Weapon!!!... Anyone saying otherwise has chosen to be naïve!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by MansoryMX(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Eulalia:
Garlic to the rescue. shocked but on a more serious note, this thing doesn't sound like a viral infection any longer. Sounds more like a conspiracy indeed. If not, why would it coagulate the blood making sound like some sort of toxic metal or chemical poisoning? Anyways, what do I know.

Normally toxic or chemical poisoning isn’t transmitted from one person to another. It ain’t contagious at all. Biological weapon know around the world are mainly toxic. This Coronavirus virus is something no scientist or professional medical laboratory around the world understands. God!
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by higgs: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Deadly disease.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Mix fresh grounded ginger and fresh grounded garlic in a cup of hot ( boiled) water and squeeze the juice in a lime in the cup of hot water too. Take this mixture for a week, once a day, preferably in the morning.
You will thank me later!! smiley
Garlic and ginger are blood thinners. They also improve and boost our immunity.
Also eat plenty of carrots every day and drink alot of water too. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2020
MansoryMX:

Normally toxic or chemical poisoning isn’t transmitted from one person to another. It ain’t contagious at all. Biological weapon know around the world are mainly toxic. This Coronavirus virus is something no scientist or professional medical laboratory around the world understands. God!

I don't understand again o. Just saying maybe its part of the composition of the virus. Only God knows but now that they have discovered how it works, they'll be able to come up with something more precise to tackle it directly. God knows how long that will take and how many more will have gone down by then.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Arizonaz: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Abeg make una shift
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Chestbeaters: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:

We dy close to your house... We just dy dy look how you and your family dy struggle to eat... Anụ ọhịa ‼
Have u taken your meds today comrade?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Helena6(f): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2020
The most challenging and frightening aspect of COVID-19 is the new symptoms being detected everyday. This level of update is only available because US has over the years made significant investment in their healthcare.

Nigerians must do everything possible to see that the numbers doesn't implode. We do not have thinking leaders, we have empty treasuries and our healthcare is very poor.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2020
So you took your time to write this nonsense and some blockheads liked it

Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by symbianDON(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

you have said it all. to the discerning, it's crystal clear that this COVID-19 was DELIBERATELY developed by some evil group and unleashed on the world. the coming days will reveal a lot.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Temptee101(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Anybody fit borrow me their bible? :'(

Not funny
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by NiceMen: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

I swear bro. I have always maintained it was bio engineered.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Salisun(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:

Gibberish from beginning to end
Brain de pain u
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by michlins(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Gabbriell:

Everyone has his/her own opinion wheather intelligent or otherwise. The guy just made his own known.

U claim to be intelligent yet has nothing to contribute to the topic rather than insult people trying to contribute.

U can insult me too..I don't care and won't borther replying u. your type full 9geria (I 2 know them)
na simple advise that I gave him.

If you understand the damages done by misinformation you will not be saying this. We saw someone drink some dirty water because to him coronavirus doesn't exist.
I don't care if such person dies, my problem however is when he goes about infecting others

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by mauchiz: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Where are doctors like Ben Carson?

Oh lord Jesus, use him one more time to save humanity, we are tired, help us oh Lord, give our doctors and scientists wisdom and knowledge to see the cure, Lord jesus do it the way you did for Ben Carson.

This I pray in the name of Jesus,
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by NiceMen: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:

Gibberish from beginning to end
even though there are some gaffes in his post, you can't absolve China of their crime against the world.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Iko5000: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Actually the genome type has been checked which was the the first thing the American and European scientist did and they found out its not synthetic so therefore was not developed in a lab . But hey you never know these things until 100 years later
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Ghostrye: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2020
mauchiz:

Oh lord Jesus, use him one more time to save humanity, we are tired, help us oh Lord, give our doctors and scientists wisdom and knowledge to see the cure, Lord jesus do it the way you did for Ben Carson.

Amen
Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon na
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by MansoryMX(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Eulalia:

I don't understand again o. Just saying maybe its part of the composition of the virus. Only God knows but now that they have discovered how it works, they'll be able to come up with something more precise to tackle it directly. God knows how long that will take and how many more will have gone down by then.

Did you say discover how it works? The damn dey display new characteristic every day! The best way to describe this virus is, it’s a woman. Everyday na you dey learn new thing about am.

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by PhenomenalAustin: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Chestbeaters:

Yeah.. I took em after EATING

have you eaten??
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by PhenomenalAustin: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Chestbeaters:

Yeah.. I took em after EATING

have you eaten??
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2020
I can't be the only one who gets tired of the everyday bad news sad
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by doggedfighter(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2020
mauchiz:

Amen
Use a brain surgeon to do what?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by janeobasi24: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2020
larryking540:

Convid is a bioweapon ,as a microbiologist ,you will know something that is intentionally created by man ,
You are right.... I'm a Microbiologist too..... I have been saying there is more to this virus!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested) / Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.