Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients (59161 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by RUGAgbuogidia1: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:

Gibberish from beginning to end

Because you heard the name you never wanted to hear and that's Goodluck Jonathan
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

This disease shows traits of a lab developed biological weapon.
You are on point, but the sad news is that...if developed nations of the world are finding this challenging, what will underdeveloped countries like 9ja do?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Guys blood clotting is a common adverse effect of non ionising wireless EMF radiation.

Coronavirus isn't doing this.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by chrischukszy01(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

. I still maintain my stance on this covid-19 china �� n WHO knows a thing about the virus...biological weapon gone wrong!
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by letilex: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
please use this special type of face mask to protect yourself this disease is real and killing people.stay safe my people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsIPhvQNMY
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by teemy(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Blood helps in oxygen circulation. With clotting in the blood delivery network, this is made almost impossible.

Also, covid 19 effects include inability to breathe which is why ventilators are needed.

In short, covid 19 is meant to deplete the body of oxygen.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Sarah20A(f): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2020
This virus is mutating embarassedfirst it wasn't killing blacks now many black Americans are dying in an alarming rate

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
This shows the virus is mutating and getting aggressive
Covid 20

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Gabbriell: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
michlins:
na simple advise that I gave him.

If you understand the damages done by misinformation you will not be saying this. We saw someone drink some dirty water because to him coronavirus doesn't exist.
I don't care if such person dies, my problem however is when he goes about infecting others

OK..I get ur point, I thought u are just trying to discredit him base on his idea. Though a less insulting advice might be better.

But anyway...now I understand ur point.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by alfredilly: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2020
flamingREED:
Vitamin K.

My suggestion.

Here they are talking about blood cloting easily too much and you still suggesting vitamin K. Vitamin K help the blood to clot. The problem here is how to prevent cloting.

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Pusyiter(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Abeg tell dem
It baffles me that Doctors that suppose to know more especially diagnostic doctors, are all playing to the gallery
So sad
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Neoteny7: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

And what are those traits, kind sir?

Because there's universal unanimity among the scientific community that, though it's possible the virus leaked from a research lab in wuhan, it is quite natural and of an animal origin.

So please enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by omonnakoda: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

What are these traits please name TWO
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
Yeah, saw that on cnn last night, talking about too much blood clotting, resulting in inadequate oxygenation of cells across the body, especially the lungs.

This thing is far more complicated than thought. I'm the end, perhaps fixing the blood clot problem would be the solution and not necessarily enhancing the activity of the lungs using ventilators.

It's EMF non-ionising radiation, blood clots -it's a common problem of 5g which they're trying obfuscate with COVID.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by DonMekino(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
see countries that are working at the same time, our NCDC is just giving daily updates, ptf is headed by a politician, how then do we stem this tide? yet we are shouting "nobody should take this vaccine, nobody should take the vaccine" yet we are not working on any plan...even Madagascar has done something already.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by LordsBattleAxe(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.
jeez... Be careful of what you say, as others might take it for a fact. There's no evidence for this at all

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
teemy:
Blood helps in oxygen circulation. With clotting in the blood delivery network, this is made almost impossible.

Also, covid 19 effects include inability to breathe which is why ventilators are needed.

In short, covid 19 is meant to deplete the body of oxygen.

It's 5g spectrum. It mutates normal structure of haemoglobin molecules.

3 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by ollypass: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2020
I av battled with this covid nigger..shit was confirmed in the lab no doubt..you av to experience it to know what am saying..my immune is quite strong but this covid got be battling mucus in my respiratory tract in the hottest part of the year,something that I av never had drinking cold water in december.and a very sturbbon fever too.better try and prevent it than catch it and regret

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by 1stola: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

Are you in doubt before?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by israelmao(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2020
We must overcome in the name of Jesus.God,the revealed of all secrets will show us the way out.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by ollypass: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020
MansoryMX:

Exactly what I have been saying for the past one month and when a virus mutates it means two things. Either it has been genetically modified from its original form into a biologically-weaponized form or it’s extraterrestrial.

You watch too much movies ... extraterrestrial no no, microorganisms mutate all the time..but definately not so fast under 6 months of discovery.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Dcoy: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Alkheira:
The virus is mutating
As most viruses do.... Dangerous times ahead

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by teemy(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
byinks:

It's 5g spectrum. It mutates normal structure of haemoglobin molecules.

I've been hearing a lot about a 5g conspiracy, how true is this?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Vulcan24(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
idiosyncratic news isn't for public assessment

let Washington handle their problem, its not significant
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2020
teemy:

I've been hearing a lot about a 5g conspiracy, how true is this?

I think the question should rather be:
Why is mainstream media working so hard to discredit anyone linking the emergence of coVid19 with newly commissioned 5G in the affected countries ?

2 Likes

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by abdullkabar(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Could it be the result of the white blood cells trying to kill off the virus in the blood(Coagulation)
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by lookingfly: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2020
flamingREED:
Vitamin K.

My suggestion.
see this one, are you a Dr or what? People are already dying of blood clot, you still want to give vit. K to cause more clot, maybe you're high on weed!

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2020
If it goes on this much the economy of the world would be in shambles various crisis would occur is this not the begining of the end.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by mosedgreat(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Let those who have ears hear.

COVID-19 PANDEMIC IS NOT A JOKE.

Philosophical conceptualization construed through musically lyrics by the late Bob Marley.

http://sharevideo1.com/v/Y1luZHFvX0FKUVE=?t=ytb&f=co
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Niggmatic: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Alkheira:
The virus is mutating

No it is not. The virus is good at copying itself efficiently.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Niggmatic: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2020
larryking540:

Convid is a bioweapon ,as a microbiologist ,you will know something that is intentionally created by man ,

Are you a microbiologist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.