Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients (59162 Views)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by jaafree: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Let's hope all these dead bodies will not turn to vampires in the future.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by blowjohn(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2020
beautyhd:
DVT comes to mind. No ambulation and blood thinners aren't working. This is serious

I think Ted stockings should be made available, with blood thinners as well fatality rate might decrease.

God help us all because you've got the whole world in your hands. The song I've been singing since yesterday.

Deep vein thrombosis.
Any wonder Ginger drink seems to work?
Ginger is a blood thinner.

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by macjireh: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.
wat has d post got to do with Nigeria and Chinese...Read d post,,it talks about deaths in USA oga
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Jerryolumide(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

This disease shows traits of a lab developed biological weapon.
Honestly
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Mobi47(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Sarah20A:
This virus is mutating embarassedfirst it wasn't killing blacks now many black Americans are dying in an alarming rate
na China work be that. They want it to affect all counties so that at the end they (China) will come out with a vaccine which would be recommended by WHO. They came into Nigeria to mutate the virus and make things difficult for our doctors to handle but we will win at the end. Imagine the Nigerian army fighting boko haram and having bokoharam members in their midst.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by mykelkay: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2020
To me, USA should better start bargaining, this is definitely a strife of power, economy strength, strong USA is not ready to bow, neither is China heartful to consider those affected, the attack is for a purpose, not until the purpose is met !

JAH should have Mercy on us grasses under where mighty men are fighting !
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by bluefilm: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

Because that is exactly what it is.

COVID19 is a man-made virus.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Bahdsypha(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2020
byinks:
Guys blood clotting is a common adverse effect of non ionising wireless EMF radiation.

Coronavirus isn't doing this.

LMAO��
You know 4g is also a non ionising wireless emf radiation
So is Bluetooth, your sattelite dish, your microwave..even Normal light

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by 9jaRealist: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing. This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring this doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure with discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

This stupid govt, instead of allying with doctors, make research and discover our own cure (we have the herbs and everything we need for a cure) they are busy following the suggested cure from the Chinese so called doctors who came with ulterior motives and also waiting for recommendations and vaccine from the so called WHO which has strictly been criticized for not revealing vital information on how to manage covid 19.

Now the virus is killing people anyhow in Nigeria and we now have over 900 cases. This govt is too weak and lacks direction....na only God go help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHk76BhBtqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LcHlQupQFc
>
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Bahdsypha(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

What do you know are the traits of a lab developed biological weapon??

What other biological weapons do you know that exist?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
i think the virus is beginning taking the path of Spanish flu,
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Bahdsypha(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2020
janeobasi24:

You are right.... I'm a Microbiologist too..... I have been saying there is more to this virus!!!!!

SMH
Nigerian microbiologists.
You probably sorted you way out of university
See what you just typed
You're a disappointment to all microbiologists and scientists around the world

Tueh! Pathetic
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by jesustheissue: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

The reality is beginning to dawn on some, the truth shall be established, then what!
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by byinks(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Bahdsypha:

LMAO��
You know 4g is also a non ionising wireless emf radiation
So is Bluetooth, your sattelite dish, your microwave..even Normal light

Of course, I do.
They all exert biological effects on living cells, or you think their aren't consequences for using the applications you mentioned above ?
Whether obvious or not ?
5G millimetre bandwidth only makes these biological effects manifest more quickly.
You didn't know that ??
Now that's really funny !

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
jaafree:
Let's hope all these dead bodies will not turn to vampires in the future.
that will be a season film without end,(last train to Basan)

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Mobi47(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
unearthed:

Read what you typed n ask yourself if it made sense.

Cure for ebola ke'. Na ur village people develop am ni
the problem with some of u is dt u guys lack of information
https://www.nairaland.com/1859282/must-read-there-cure-ebola

all the links relating to Nigeria's discovery of Ebola cure, has been removed from the internet, including the YouTube video link you will see on my 2014 post. I don't just talk because I want to talk, I speak with facts and information gathered.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Mobi47(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Xisnin:

Waste of school fees.
You should have learned a trade.
all the links relating to Nigeria's discovery of Ebola cure, has been removed from the internet, including the
YouTube video link you will see on my 2014 post. I don't just talk because I want to talk, I speak with facts and
information gathered.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Mobi47(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
MARKone:

Gosh, see the nonsense your are spewing. I'm not a fan of this regime either, but all what you wrote there is just based on hear say and without facts.
all the links relating to Nigeria's discovery of Ebola cure, has been removed from the internet, including the
YouTube video link you will see on my 2014 post. I don't just talk because I want to talk, I speak with facts and
information gathered.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

If this is what a biological weapon seems like then its not potent. With the rate of recovery, this shii aint no weapon even tho it still kills

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Xisnin:

Explain the traits of a biological weapon and list your sources.

I could give some explanation offhand but I'll direct you somewhere. They're saying something akin to what I would have.
https://fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/doctrine/dod/fm8-9/2ch1.htm

cc Omonnakoda, Neoteny7, Bahdsypha et al
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Chestbeaters: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:

Yeah.. I took em after EATING

have you eaten??
No worries I'm on my second bottles of Gulder.Got a big bowl of Eba waiting for me wink
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

If this is what a biological weapon seems like then its not potent. With the rate of recovery, this shii aint no weapon even tho it still kills

Don't conclude yet. The real extent of damage the virus can cause is still unknown and everyday more risks are being discovered. Yet still, if it was bioengineered then this may be a less deadly strain of the novel coronavirus just been tested.

Again, this virus may be mutating. Still deadly is the fact that the human immune system can't build a natural defence to it after recovering like in other diseases.

Bolded lends more credence to this fact that it was indeed bioengineered. cc Iko5000
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by janeobasi24: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Bahdsypha:

SMH
Nigerian microbiologists.
You probably sorted you way out of university
See what you just typed
You're a disappointment to all microbiologists and scientists around the world

Tueh! Pathetic
You are very funny..... I passed all my courses without sorting any lecturer!!!! Come to think of it, do you actually think graduating from FUTO with a good 2:1 is easy?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Mobi47:
These Chinese doctors wants to deal with us, the way they are mutating and mixing up covid 19 with other disease especially in the USA. Nigeria's Govt biggest mistake is the invitation of Chinese doctors into Nigeria. That's our biggest mistake, don't ever trust the Chinese people. Every countries around the world is against China presently but our foolish govt with no direction, invited them. Our doctors were in charge of the situation prior to the arrival of the Chinese guys but now, our doctors don't even know what they are facing.

How sure are you about your misinformation? The last time I heard, France and USA were exchanging words over the hijack of medical items from China.

This govt no get sense at all, see how Good luck Jonathan's govt dealt with Ebola in just 2-4 weeks.

Many Nigerian doctors have come out to say they have a cure, but our stupid govt has been ignoring these doctors claims, instead of working with them. Was this not how the GEJ govt allied with Nigerian doctors and came up with a cure for Ebola even when WHO and The US said we must not use the cure we discovered... but the GEJ govt used it anyways and cured everyone.

Firstly, Fashola had fought Ebola to a stand still before GEJ even responded. Jonathan wasn't known for prompt responses when in govt, not even to the kidnap of chibok girls.

Conspiracy theories do more harm than good, you would do better by avoiding it. We are scared and afraid, but coming up with all sorts of theories would help no one. We accuse Chinese, we accuse Gates, who else again?
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Neoteny7: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:

I could give some explanation offhand but I'll direct you somewhere. They're saying something akin to what I would have.
https://fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/doctrine/dod/fm8-9/2ch1.htm

cc Omonnakoda, Neoteny7, Bahdsypha et al

I don't see anywhere in that link that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a lab. But my interest is your claim that the new coronavirus has "traits" of being engineered in a lab. It's those specific traits i'm interested in, and how you arrived at your conclusion.

Also here's a link for you:

www.sciencealert.com/here-s-what-scientists-think-of-the-coronavirus-was-made-in-a-lab-rumour/amp
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by cray91(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Very Right! Fixing the Blood Clot problem surely Must Be The Solution In The End Of It all
Corrinthians:
Yeah, saw that on cnn last night, talking about too much blood clotting, resulting in inadequate oxygenation of cells across the body, especially the lungs.

This thing is far more complicated than thought. I'm the end, perhaps fixing the blood clot problem would be the solution and not necessarily enhancing the activity of the lungs using ventilators.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by cray91(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
You No Lie
Alkheira:
The virus is mutating

1 Like

Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by akdjr(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
The world is in a serious danger of discovery in human history.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Goodmarlian: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
tatatar:

Gibberish from beginning to end

What's the gibberish in what he said all Africans cannot have inferiority complex like you why can't we develop our own cure or vaccines.dobt we have microbiologist and lab scientists in our schools.You
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Neoteny7:

I don't see anywhere in that link that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a lab. But my interest is your claim that the new coronavirus has "traits" of being engineered in a lab. It's those specific traits i'm interested in, and how you arrived at your conclusion.

Also here's a link for you:

www.sciencealert.com/here-s-what-scientists-think-of-the-coronavirus-was-made-in-a-lab-rumour/amp

The traits are there.
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by Ghostrye: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
teemy:

I've been hearing a lot about a 5g conspiracy, how true is this?
It is all just a big conspiracy in the trade war. 5g isn't more dangerous than 4g or 3g. Read up on radiations and it's types
Re: A Mysterious Blood-clotting Complication Is Killing Coronavirus Patients by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
I read it all.

Assuming this to be valid, would anyone create a biological weapon without some sort of antidote?
Why go through the rigours of watching your own citizens die, put undue pressure on your economy And still not have a cure?
Can that be possible though?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mordi Ononye Doing Coronavirus Screening At The Airport (Photo) / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.