Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex (2581 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Vivianagoja(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Hi
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by donbachi(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2020
na heavenly race?
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Mairice125: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2020
You haven't bleeped her well BTW rounds .Try to last an hour in one round at slow and fast pace she will get tired

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Cypherfx: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Lockdown things lol
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Vivianagoja(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Mairice125:
You haven't bleeped her well BTW rounds .Try to last an hour in one round at slow and fast pace she will get tired
d
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Vivianagoja:

Bro.... each round I go more than 40min..she de confess sef
I guess she's just an addict
Like cums up to 4times each round
You're not lasting long enough. My girlfriend used to be like that, but not anymore after 2 hours of sex, even a sex addict can't take it that long.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Osobi32(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Vivianagoja:

Bro.... each round I go more than 40min..she de confess sef
I guess she's just an addict
Like cums up to 4times each round
silver or gold I have non to give but pls accept this...... Good luck bro. The Lord is ur strength grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Generalnomercy: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Bro.... each round I go more than 40min..she de confess sef I guess she's just an addict Like cums up to 4times each round
Continue, You will win gold medal soon.
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by Millenniumlady(f): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Your made are finding the vaccine for covik19 you're here talking about sex no make me slap you true this phone

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by welturebotanical: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Vivianagoja:
Hi

Dear op, engage more in fore play, it gets her in the mood better than the real deal, the truth is you may be having sex and you won't hit the center of gravity well. But fore play does it well
Re: Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex by airminem(f): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Goodone
Millenniumlady:
Your made are finding the vaccine for covik19 you're here talking about sex no make me slap you true this phone
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is He Any Different From A Dog? / Lip Stick / What If Your Lady Farts Loud In The Midst Of Your Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.