Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) (1099 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by Abegforum: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2020
I have been in this relationship for almost 3 years now... I never knew I could love a lady this much because I am the kind of guy that doesn't give a sh*t. Things started changing when we started working at different places. She have a neighbour that claims he loves her and wants to marry her. I warned her about the guy and she assured me nothing will ever happen.
Few weeks ago she confessed to me that she dated him late last year just to push him away by frustrating him. She started with she must confessed she cheated on me, i almost stopped breathing and asked sex? She said no she dated the guy. I was shocked because the way she demonstrated her love to me makes me believe nothing can ever go wrong from her side. I forgave her after she explained the whole incident claiming there was no kiss or sex.
She visited me today and slept off, I decided to read her chat with this man. Guess what? They actually kissed because he said he can't focus after the day he kissed her. Scrolling down I got the biggest shock of my life. She asked... What if she was pregnant.
What do I need? I must confess I have anger issues and wants answers almost immediately (I don't get violent but I might yell and refuse talking for long if not clarified) she's sleeping now peacefully and I am at the verge of exploding. How can I demand answers calmly. Please experienced folks calm me down.

PLEASE VISIT MY FORUM TOO WWW.ABEGFORUM.COM.NG

Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Why you go open her messages

Back to your question, dem tell you say imam catch fire, you still dey ask whether him bia-bia (beard) follow burn.

1 Like

Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2020
She had sex with him na, are you blind undecided you can't be talking about pregnancy without sex.
Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by nijiatech78: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
I wish I could Bruv. You killed your sanity by checking her phone. That question “what if I was pregnant” confirms sleeping together to me. But the question always confirms nothing serious between them as they seem to take it as a fling. That question also shows that she is attached to you but flirts with the other Guy. What can I advice at this point? Sadly I would say USE YOUR HEAD BRUV
Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Relationship is over rated.. Most girls of nowadays don't know what they want in a relationship.. U care too much you lose them.. You act lik and a demon you lose them.. I pity this generation.. There will b lot of baby mama and single ladies... This generation is fucke*
Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by donbachi(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2020
The way una dey love ehn..more than kids love toys and biscuits..she just did abortion,for ur information.maybe u've not seen dat part of their chat.check very well,u will see a recorded sex video of her screaming "baby i love,no man will ever take ur place in my heart".

1 Like

Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by Abegforum: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2020
donbachi:
The way una dey love ehn..more than kids love toys and biscuits..she just did abortion,for ur information.maybe u've not seen dat part of their chat.check very well,u will see a recorded sex video of her screaming "baby i love,no man will ever take ur place in my heart".

Truth
Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Bros,nothing u can do now?

My advice is this,I know that things have gone sore bad.but called her attention and asked her why did she lied to u at first? And what did she really need from u.

Bros that babe no love u, she just need something from u.may be there is something u are actually offering her thats y she can't stay off from u.

If not, asked ur sef why did she leave u and date the guy late last year? And even lying that there was no kiss or sex.

Bruh every evidence now shows that she is not a trustworthy lady for u and she is a flirting type. Better use ur headquarters very well.
Re: Did She Have S*x With Him?(photo) by Abegforum: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator. PHOTOS / Curvy Actress Destiny Etiko's Father Is Dead! The World Is Wicked She Laments / I Was Abused By My Primary School Teacher But She Is Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.