Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (71481 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by nwekeugochukwu: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2022
A Twitter user has shared the sad story of how his friend passed away days after catching his girlfriend cheating on him, IGBERETV reports.

@Oluwakay0de stated that his deceased friend walked in on his girlfriend giving an another guy a bl0wj0b. The deceased who was an asthmatic patient was so shocked that he passed away a few days after.

The Twitter post reads;

"Lost a friend today on something similar he saw his girlfriend sucking another guy’s gbola on Sunday,the poor asthmatic patient can’t get over it cuz it was hard to believe ,even I can bet my life that she can’t do that to him.
My guy didn’t wake today…."

https://twitter.com/Oluwakoay0de/status/1514646576546947078?t=MS11oMs-9tTKaGidFR-b4w&s=19

After the news had gone viral, the deceased's girlfriend begged @Oluwakay0de not to reveal her identity on social media.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418190/man-dies-days-caught-girlfriend-cheating-photo/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2022
This is a big sticky situation.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2022
SHOULD HE REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE GIRL

CC

FERNANDEZISBACK CANDIDLADY JEON SAPHIERE SIOFRA

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nbotee(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2022
If U go thru dat guys thread on twitter, U go begin fear and suspect both ur babe and every babe u know. The testimonies there are heartbreaking

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Ammishaddai: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Women like these are one of the many reasons why I love and support the redpill movement. Just imagine ...she is not even bothered about the deceased , rather , she is worried about how others will condemn her promiscuous image once news gets out.

Well, I hope we can all see that the purpose of marrying , trusting or even loving a woman is a futile exercise that only a very foolish man will engage in.

Anyway, RIP to the dead . And I hope this will be a lesson to the simps out there undecided

261 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Candidlady: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:

CC

FERNANDEZI.SBACK CANDI.DLADY JE
ON SAPHI.ERE SIOF.RA

Too early Mr "GBEGIRI and EWEDU"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:

CC

FERNANDEZISBACK CANDIDLADY JEON SAPHIERE SIOFRA

then why tagging we?

do we have something to do with her identity?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:

then why tagging we?

do we have something to do with her identity?
I ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION angry

13 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by eddynaira125: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2022
You die because of woman, foolishness raise to power nonsense

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION angry

DID I ASKED A DIFFICULT QUESTION?
MUST YOU SEEK FOR VALIDATION FROM WE?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Jeon:

DID I ASKED A DIFFICULT QUESTION?

MUST YOU SEEK FOR VALIDATION FROM WE?
YES

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Dorwadora(f): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Okay
Rip to him but can shock trigger an asthmatic attack shocked shocked?
He slept and dis not wake up.... Iku ironu... What a shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YES
THEN YOU WAIT TILL RAPTURE OCCUR...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2022
cry

RIP

NO RELATIONSHIP NO TROUBLE, NO DEEP THOUGHTS THAT WOULD RESULT TO HYPERTENSIONgrin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Locoxcobajrn: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Don't love any girl flirt with her and dump her or she will do you strong thing

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Ontop toto matters?
And he come die?
Why love dey wound people laidis?
He lost investment on her ni?
Dear Lord, strengthen our heart from heartbreaks cos some human are goats & ll break heart anytime.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Shagbatshagba: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2022
u wnt gain anything by revealing her identity
when she is nt a celeb
my advice is call her one on one ask her questions make her talk on record without her knowing coz she can deny that at any slightest opportunity

10 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nonexisting: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Another sad end for another simp. Guys, stop investing in snake gender people. You'll be so heartbroken that you'd wish you had invested in dogs instead. Well, RIP to him but the less simps walking the earth the better for mankind.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Wow simps are gradually reducing. A simp-free world go mk sense. Make i light up first!

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Oboyyy wetin naa?? Untop all these useless women matter? Satan go show am double shege

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wow simps are gradually reducing. A simp-free world go mk sense. Make i light up first!
Omo guy the thing shock me oo, na him mama wey I pity e better if she for just use the nine months carry yam instead of this useless fool wey she waste carry

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by princefrank76: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind.
nigeria gurls are what again??

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay
Rip to him but can shock trigger an asthmatic attack shocked shocked?
He slept and dis not wake up.... Iku ironu... What a shame embarassed embarassed embarassed

Med students and professionals; can you please help us?

Redpill and simp aside, we've lost it (esp. NL monickers), how can you fools be happy someone lost his life while sleeping?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2022
ever since I realized that this gender is heartless even when they know you truly love and keep them regardless of the red flags,I then stopped anything relationship or love with them.guys between 20-30 should know that, dating a gal, taking a gal so serious and spending on her when you are not married to her is nothing but waste of time and resources.no this,this gals has nothing to lose, they are always looking for another guy when they know that they're dating,ones you start lacking in resource they move on to the other guy.fuq dating and relationship,I keep telling myself this, nowadays my way is we fuq you get ur money and we go seperate ways.guys wake up

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2022
grin

Tales by the moonlight.

Sending WhatsApp messages to yourself. Shior.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2022
princefrank76:
Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind.

nigeria gurls are what again??

That peace of mind lason, nothing tops that shit smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by SweetiliciousD: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Med students and professionals; can you please help us?

Redpill and simp aside, we've lost it (esp. NL monickers), how can you fools be happy someone lost his life while sleeping?

Your mata taya person......

Shock or no shock, wetin b d gain ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by KAM3KAZI: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2022
This is why cheating isn't the same for Men and Women. When a man cheats he is just wants to nack(this is not a good thing tho) but when a woman cheats she doesn't love you anymore and there's no going back.
Just saw this on twitter,I think this is a good place to drop this

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by emmy512: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Your girl variables should never be declared with "const" but "var" . Worst case a "Let" .
Anything other than the last two is gona cause a sys breakdown.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Your mata taya person......

Shock or no shock, wetin b d gain ?

As you don stop to dey learn na undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2022
emmy512:
Your girl variables should never be declared with "const" but "var" . Worst case a "Let" .
Anything other than the last two is gona cause a sys breakdown.

You can have 'async' relationship undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.