Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? (518 Views)

Romance After NYSC What Next? / The Most Stupid Nairaland Post I Have Seen This Week In The Romance Category / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by miniziter(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2020
I've come to realized that when never I had a quarrel with my partner and I stopped eating her food (both the natural and cooked food) for some days, the aftermath of the other room is always wonderful. I also noticed that kind of experience is not common. Don't say am encouraging fighting o but am just trying to be naughty.
NB: Am not affected by your lockdown so you won't say it's as a result of lockdown.
Re: Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
LOL maybe she trying to set you up, fam. Don't get carried away, yeah?
grin
Re: Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
I think its because you missed them that period you were not in talking terms. And missing someone makes you have this longing for them, which is why the comeback is hotter.

Op its "quarrel"

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by Oluromantic: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Small small with quarrel o. Na one quarrel you go get one day and there won't be return

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by SultanOfAbia: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2020
It's deeper than you think
It's the hormone called Testosterone
This is a male sex hormone that is responsible for agility, aggression and sex drive in men.
Women produce testosterone in little amount than men.
When a woman testosterone is increased she feels Hot like a guy
Exercise or physical activity increase this hormone in men/women.
Sometimes fights and quarrels increase this testosterone in both men and women too
Thats why girl nipples stand pointed when she is in fight or quarrels..lol
So with such high level of testosterone after quarreling with her man. Her libido will be off the roof.
A lot of my best passionate sex were all makeup sex after fights..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by Drince: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
This is a male sex hormone that is responsible for agility, aggression and sex drive in men.
Sometimes fights and quarrels increase this testosterone in both men and women too
So with such high level of testosterone after quarreling with her man. Her libido will be off the roof.
A lot of my best passionate sex were all makeup sex.
i'm so in awe.. What did you say you studied sir?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by KAM3KAZI: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
A lot of my best passionate sex were all makeup sex.

I have learnt something today
Re: Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
miniziter:
I've come to realized that whennever I had a quarell with my partner and I stopped eating her food (both the natural and cooked food) for some days, the aftermath of the other room is always wonderful. I also noticed that kind of experience is not common. Don't say am encouraging fighting o but amjust trying to be naughty.
NB: Am not affected by your lockdown so you won't say it's as a result of lockdown.

I feel that when we quarell with our loved ones, we tend to let loose all that goes with the live dye to anger

In the course of it, you don't have feelings, no love, no pity, no happiness.

Just anger and pride all the way

You realise that even the heart is lonely because it doesn't like anger and tension

But when you settle your differences, all those good attributes that left will start coming back and in the euphoria, the body needs to have fun to celebrate the make up

Thats the force of nature working on both of you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

D Idea Of Pm/chatting On Nairaland. / I Will Be Amazed If You Can Get 3/10 On This Celeb Instagram Follower Quiz / My Weirdest Act To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.