Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,487 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Romance After NYSC What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance After NYSC What Next? (737 Views)

Life After NYSC: What's Next? / Life After Nysc / Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance After NYSC What Next? by verygoodbadboi: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Seriously what's the essence of spending one year in NYSC only for Nigeria government to use and dump the youth after spending one year. I am sad for the future of my fellow youths embarassed
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
You no get skill for hand?
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
its to teach them about life and use them for the wellbeing of the country (same as military service around the world).

would you rather they stayed there for years?! what person in their right mind would even want to stay there? BTW what does that got to do with romance after NYSC?
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by verygoodbadboi: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cryer:
You no get skill for hand?

They no Dey tell person grin
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by verygoodbadboi: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mr, I was thinking out loud

MrBrownJay1:
its to teach them about life and use them for the wellbeing of the country (same as military service around the world).

would you rather they stayed there for years?! what person in their right mind would even want to stay there? BTW what does that got to do with romance after NYSC?
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
verygoodbadboi:

They no Dey tell person grin
Yes or no?
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by verygoodbadboi: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yes . Like I said earlier dem no dey tell person. Thanks boss
Cryer:

Yes or no?
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by JoeRizzla(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dust Your Lappy......
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Dust Your Lappy......

2 Likes

Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by verygoodbadboi: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Very important

JoeRizzla:
Dust Your Lappy......

1 Like

Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by everythinggirly(f): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Don't even use the word "after". Start shooting your shot even in service.
The truth of the matter is life is hard after service, getting a good paying job no 1.
Acquire a skill, save, and start your own business.
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by Nobody: 1:16am On May 01, 2022
Welcome to the labour market bro, for nigeria today nah to get handwork or skills be the best thing after graduation

Should incase the white collar job is not forthcoming afer graduation
Re: Romance After NYSC What Next? by Lalami3232(m): 1:31am On May 01, 2022
I was once like you bro. I finish school without any tangible skill to show. I did my NYSC, still I no get any skill aside the barbing skill wey I pay to learn for NYSC. But I dare not go open barbing saloon because if I mistakenly barb person hair, dem go carry police to arrest me. Do you know what I did after NYSC? I learnt programming and today, na wetin dey feed me be that. I became a web and mobile developer. Even as I dey write this comment, my lappy dey my front wey I dey use dey learn another programming language.

Go into I.T and thank me later. Software development is the new oil in Africa.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "instead of you to do yahoo, go learn programming"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Brief Introduction / Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend / Finally I've Understood Why Men Cheat!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.