Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Guys I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Advice (607 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Advice by BonPatrick(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Each time I have sex with my girlfriend after second round I use to fell into deep sleep. I use to last 40 minutes before I cum. Is this normal for a guy to sleep after sex
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by Froshloaded: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020

Well I feel its normal.
After working hard you need rest grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by Wisiwealth(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
wink
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by Millenniumlady(f): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
Only a weak man falls asleep after two rounds of sex instead of to brace yourself for the third round

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by Ihatefeminist: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2020
she don jazz you with her pussy grin
Dump her!
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by donbachi(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Anybody wey know him sef,strong pass the strongest native doctor...u don cum and u come cum again..untop another cum wey u come..kill ur sef by ur sef..me na 3 seconds.if she no cum,make she come another day.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by KAM3KAZI: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
donbachi:
Anybody wey know him sef,strong pass the strongest native doctor...u don cum and u come cum again..untop another cum wey u come..kill ur sef by ur sef..me na 3 seconds.if she no cum,make she come another day.

You a very funny man,you know that,right

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Each time I have sex with my girlfriend after second round I use to fell into deep sleep. I use to last 40 minutes before I cum. Is this normal for a guy to sleep after sex

What do you expect after such hurdles ❓

Of course you have done a herculean task and you need to rest, like wise the woman

But more of men

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Experiences This / Gift: Please Recommend A Book For My Younger Sister / The Main Difference Between Narcissistic Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.