Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus (66722 Views)

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Coronavirus: Outcry After Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant As Treatment / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Zenithpeak(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
seunmsg:
He has moved from prescribing chloroquine to injecting prople with disinfectant. Trump may end up killing more prople at the end of the day with his unverified prescriptions than the virus.
Here is a president that identifies with his people in this difficult time :he gave his people some measures of palliatives when it was needed embarassedalways on the screen on daily basis to contribute his suggestions on how his people will be free to go about their private business and end the overstretched lockdown unlike some ineffectual buffoon who is not cerebral enough to pronounce Covid19correctly what a shame cry
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by trutht828: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
DabuIIIT:
I'm sure Trump spoke with a certain jihadist no t too long ago
grin

Trump Said they should check it out. He didn't say they should go and use it. Let's stop being dumb.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Of course, Dr. Trump knows it all.
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by shachris02: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:
He mentioned injection when he said disinfectant.

I can’t believe you people. Is it that hard to swallow your prides and admit you’re mistaken in supporting this man?

Wait you don't know UV lights are injected or what? Okay I'm teaching you. UV lights are injected during cancer treatment. Use Google.

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Pubichairs(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Stalwert:
Imagine if we followed the unwise promotings of ipob and voted atiku where we will be by now? I have always said you will eventually lose if you are supported by ipob. They supported trump over 50,000 dead and he is recommending people swallowing disinfectants. They supported Brexit, UK has been struggling to leave and today can hardly secure PPE for their Health workers, they supported Bokoharam Nigeria Army is decimating them rapidly, their support equates deaths and destruction.

I'm not a fan of any useless agitation, but saying IPOB supported bokoharm, I see ur write up as that of an illiterate ...u really need to get ur facts right, before typing any of such again
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by PoliteActivist: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Toks2008:

He may have his shortcomings but there is something real about this man.

I fear these media sources with the way they caption reports...I watched the video clip and it was clear that he did not actually suggest this but he was only making reference to a speech in an innocuous lay man's approach and asking if there is a possible way of converting disinfectants to an injectable body-friendly form.

As funny as it may sound abeg make we no blame am cos desperate times call for desperate measures... I really feel for him.

Not easy to be the POTUS especially at this trying period.

Here us one person making sense. Plus he actually watched the video
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Farki: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Trump is an idiot nothing new here.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by hakeem4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
This guy dey always tear my head. Just imagine injecting dettol and any other antiseptic into your body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by shachris02: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
ajl:

That's why phototherapy also lower immunity because it is not specific it can kill beneficial cells as well and thus lower body immunity. Same thing as chemotherapy.

Thats is not what is contention here. People are asking if UV rays can be injected. Like for real? People are really dumb.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by alezzy13: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid fake news ...I watched the briefing and there was no where they said they would inject anyone with disinfectant , please disregard this Democrat fake propaganda !!!!! The briefing was about how sunlight and disinfectants killed the virus left on surfaces and had nothing to do with human body

Seriously how much does Trump pay you to jump from thread to thread posting stupid alibis in his defence? And you have the nerve to accuse others of being zombies to APC

Take it from me, you and your likes are actually the worst, most pernicious form of blind zombism.

Useless Trump worshippers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by odomanis: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
Why is Trump talking like an Aboki?
Inject humans with disinfectants?! For fuckssakes!

Dont you drink cleansers ?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by bmdmixer: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
proberly old age or cud b just trump being himself

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Tremple8v: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mr Oga , na which kind talk be this again ....
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Stop sucking up to Trump.

Adeke.

Worry about Buhari bro
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by shachris02: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Just stop with it.

Hypocrite.

Trump is not a scientist by any stretch of the imagination and should stop commenting on issues beyond his ability.

Just imagine this same statement was made by your own president.

Hypocrite.

You are the hypocrite here. Trump clearly mentioned UV rays , a know disinfectant...and injection. UV rays are injected into the body as a disinfectant during cancer treatment through a process called Phototherapy. Go and read it up and stop sounding dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by bcashy: 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you are not dull you would have known this is fake news ooo

Oga no be fake news oooo.....
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Stop lying.

Trump boldly said it was his suggestion and even looked to the side to ask an affirmation from one of his advisers and he continued by saying he was told they were looking into it.

He spoke about the use of ultraviolet light and disinfectant.

It's ok if you disagree with Trump once in a while.
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fake news from the pit of shitthole the zoo and it fellow Muslim sycophantic media to discredit President Trump's re-election.

President Trump is bumping resources in order to sure this China's virus is been destroyed.

President Trump is on live TV, please where is the nigerian president?
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by trutht828: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
seunmsg:
He has moved from prescribing chloroquine to injecting prople with disinfectant. Trump may end up killing more prople at the end of the day with his unverified prescriptions than the virus.

The dumb dead fool you are wasting your life to defend, what suggestion has even even ever made other than a backlog of failed promises?

And Trump only asked them to "check it out". He didn't say they should use it. And he was referring to the UV rays from the sun.

Stop allowing your Islamic bias mindset to turn you blind.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Weeliweeli(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
seunmsg:

Trump clearly mentioned UV rays , a know disinfectant...and injection. UV rays are injected into the body as a disinfectant during cancer treatment through a process called Phototherapy.

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Internally?

Maybe you didnt watch the video.
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Farki: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by hustla(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Confidently Dumb

Chei
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Nairalandmonika: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL I thought as much
Go n watch the video, it's not fake news, Trump did ask if the could insert ultraviolet rays n disinfectant into human being.
Imagine the kind of question the US president is asking, even me sef dey Shame for am.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Galactico4ever(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
I actually watched that press conference and he responded to questions after.trump does that everyday so i know Americans are used to his tantrums by now.What have President Buhari done apart reading out long essays and tweeting on twitter?

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by DabuIIIT: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Centcanada:
No need to talk to you because is like you re a Muslim and I never expect you to like Trump.

Guy,code nah,Haba!

So you mean you didn't code that post!!??!
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Farki: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
nobaga:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Go and interpret your observation to those that listen to him and were alarmed.

Please go and join those Nigerians itching to demonstrate supporting him.

Dude is a fully fledged Trump zombie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

This is not the transcript.
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
dmz1:
at least D Trump is seen, visible and in control of the different efforts to solve the covid 19 challenge in America. can we say the same thing of our president?

Don't mind these idiots. Our offshore presido nkor

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dumb asf��
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by nextstep(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:
I know some Mimi would bring this thing here.

Trump was talking about UV light acting as a disinfectant.

He also talked about "disinfectant... by injecting"... which implies a liquid, not light.

When most people hear disinfectant, what comes to mind are the liquids (lysol, bleach, dettol, etc.). That fact prompted manufacturers to issue warnings not to ingest their products.

And anybody who's gone to school would understand that UV is actually quite dangerous. You don't even need to go to school anymore; just google or wiki subject matter - take time to read opposing views; and ask your experts first; before conjecturing or suggesting in a public meeting.

UV kills bacteria and viruses, as well as human cells. Maybe he will blame scientist for publishing "fake science" once more.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.