Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus (66716 Views)

Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Coronavirus: Outcry After Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant As Treatment / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Trump is overwhelmed by this covid19 and he is not thinking straight again. Baba don a.boki. Talking dust

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by nextstep(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
shachris02:

Nobody is saying that UV is not dangerous. But that has not stopped it from being used as a form of treatment for cancer.

Trump was merely seeking clarification from the medical experts and reporting what they are trying.

He never asked people to start using UV disinfectant as a Corona virus treatment.

Fair enough. He never asked people to start using UV... he merely made public remarks conjecturing whether it would be feasible.

His quotes:
"Supposing we hit the body with tremendous ultraviolet or very powerful light"
"I've seen the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute... do something like that, like injection inside..."

There are people across the world, including here in Nigeria, that would take his supposing at face value and say: "you know what, let me try it out... since he's thinking about it"

Thankfully, the medical community and manufacturers know their people better, and have made public statements saying people should not ingest or inject.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by CrazyOptimist: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
For all his supporters. Please be sincere and watch the video again.

Notice that as he was talking, he was looking at Dr Birx and kept saying , " you said we were going to try this and that.... bla bla bla". From his tone and authoritative demeanor , you will think himself and Birx have discussed it before they came in to the room. But look at the video below and see the woman's reactions to all his ramblings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57zJr82dhQ

She is like, wtf is he saying?
No put sansan for my garri.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by adar4222(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid fake news ...I watched the briefing and there was no where they said they would inject anyone with disinfectant , please disregard this Democrat fake propaganda !!!!! The briefing was about how sunlight and disinfectants killed the virus left on surfaces and had nothing to do with human body
Did you ever watched the briefing? Go and watch it ( It was 24th April 2020 episode) that's what he suggested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Zealoy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you are not dull you would have known this is fake news ooo
This is not fake news I watched it in CNN News this morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lemme me stick with the only intestinal disinfectant I knw for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Devops: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:

You’re sure I voted a cow because? Because I don’t like Trumps politics? Says a lot about your bias
Well the Joke writes itself if you did. Like your fellow ilks on the first page are all supporters of Buhari but hating on Trump. The joke writes it's self.

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by jibola404(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
I finally agree that this man is sick

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Osidazz19: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet he never said that , we all watched the briefing and it was clearly about destroying the Virus on surfaces with UV Ray's , sunlight and disinfectants ...And yes Chloroquine works against COVID and there is a lot of evidence about this ...See that you plan with Obama to turn America to a Muslim nation has failed so face your front ...

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-coronavirus-disinfectant-comments-dangerous-111840790.html

Confused Aba fake Jew. Wake up from your slumber, the whole world knows that TRAMP is a narcissist delusional dotard. Only you and faux entertainment channel are in denial.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Oh hush, Trump knows absolutely nothing about phototherapy and cancers are cells going haywire, so killing the cells may not be a bad idea.

Can you at the same about Covid-19?

Hypocrite.

Uncle Tom.
[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by WaleGab: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Let us assume for a second that it was Ganduje that made this statement.

Hypocrite.

[/s]
[s]
voltron14:

Fire does too.

Why not stick it in your throat?

[/s]
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by alezzy13: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
J111333:
I don't blame Trump. He is simply another human suggesting his personal idea to health professionals.

What idea has our Buhari come up with recently?

And doing so on f$$$ing LIVE TV?? . shocked

Would you say the same if Buhari suggested to Dr Ehanire that Nigerians should try out bitter leaf soup as a treatment to Covid-19??

Honestly I give up on you guys.

*Zooms off*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by zelnababa(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
When you have exhausted all ur talks, waiting remain na rubbish,

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
SirBunky85:
silly question
Shhhhh
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by shachris02: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
nextstep:

I don't believe the correct word is "injected".

"Bombarded with", or "exposed to", UV light. Unless you're implying that
a - UV light is put into "UV syringes" and then injected; or
b - tiny tubes are embedded into the skin, and UV light is shone through them

But my understanding of phototherapy is that its use is limited to conditions where the light can reach (e.g. your skin).

If you were referring to photodynamic therapy, here's an explanation from cancer.org

In this second case, you'd need a drug that can combat the virus in the first place (UV activated or not).

Im referring to UV injection which could also be seen as UV bombardment. Below are definitions of injection. Check no 3.

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by taven(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid fake news ...I watched the briefing and there was no where they said they would inject anyone with disinfectant , please disregard this Democrat fake propaganda !!!!! The briefing was about how sunlight and disinfectants killed the virus left on surfaces and had nothing to do with human body
Blind man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
It has become a norm for Trump to spew bullshits. I am no longer baffled about anything he says anymore. I am only worried about his supporters, the uneducated and braindead fools. They may likely re-elect that idiot again in November!

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by shachris02: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
cococandy:
Nairaland grin

I can see you are not up to this discussion. I'm done here.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by AureliusWolf: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
You're very shameless, I watched that video live and he clearly suggested it, what is wrong with you people and trying to defend the childish indefensible nonsense Trump said?? Come on now, you might be very biased towards him, but have the common sense to shut up when he falters embarrassingly like he did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is he mad?? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by bluefilm: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

Thank you so much for saying this.

I watched the same press briefing.

There was no mention of injecting people with disinfectants.

But the satanic CNN has managed to twist the news.

The aim is to make President Trump to look stupid such that people will no longer listen to him.

This is the idea they want to push now seeing that the president is adamant on opening the US economy asap.

These evil people want to continue with the house arrest and as such they want to discredit anyone or any theory that suggests that the lockdown should be ended.

Stupid illuminati demons.

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by bakescos01: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
dmz1:
at least D Trump is seen, visible and in control of the different efforts to solve the covid 19 challenge in America. can we say the same thing of our president?

Thank you, I really find it hard how Nigerians can be quick to call Trump names like he is there president. The same people covering for brainless leader will abuse a Trump that comes out every day to answer questions and interact with journalist.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by PassingShot(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
dmz1:
at least D Trump is seen, visible and in control of the different efforts to solve the covid 19 challenge in America. can we say the same thing of our president?
Move to America then.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Majesty33(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
I thought as much cos US president is not that daft like our own Bubu.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by risenbukas(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
nobaga:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Go and interpret your observation to those that listen to him and were alarmed.

Please go and join those Nigerians itching to demonstrate supporting him.

The irony slaps you back in the face
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
He's such a clown.
Let him be the first to be injected then.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by bakescos01: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
nextstep:

Giving useless, harmful ideas is foolish and quite dangerous.

It's far better to say to people: "I don't have any clue", than to pretend you know what you're talking about when your advice or mere conjecture will kill people who believe you.

I like this comment from Greg Thornton on youtube: "He's right though. If you inject yourself with disinfectant, I guarantee you will not die from Covid-19..."

He was just suggesting and not implementing. Your president don’t even have any idea in his head to suggest and you people don’t call him names.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Charlesleeray: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
dmz1:
I rather a surrogate president than one who kills people with his mouth

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by RaptorX: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why is the WHO adamantly denying the effect of sunlight and humid weather on this virus. The American CDC have said themselves they expect the virus to wane during the upcoming summer months only to reemerge during fall and weather, are they denying this scientific fact so Africans will not fully confirm what they believe as the reason the continent as not been hit really hard.
Re: Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus by Xisnin(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL I thought as much
Why not watch the video?
There were even direct quotes from him.
Don't let anyone mislead you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.