Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men (93435 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by vandalZA(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Says a poor miner's daughter. STFU hoe
Lol that's true ���� are you happy ���?
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
vandalZA:
Lol that's true ���� are you happy ���?

I don't give a fvck about y'all
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by vandalZA(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Austine1212:

A lowest paid miner earns around

R144 000 per annum

Thats around N3 million
And that's just a basic salary for general miner, who do general jobs. But those who are underground take home around R240 000 annually and that's N5 million.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by vandalZA(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Poverty in a country with the highest dollar millionaires in Africa and highest private jet owners in the world. Fool
But that doesn't benefit a single family in sokoto and Adamawa village.
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Poverty in a country with the highest dollar millionaires in Africa and the highest private jet owners in the world. Fool
Yep all those billionaires and millionaires swimming in the sea of poverty.duh :-Xand Btw, those jets are their private property you have no business bragging of someone else's possessions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am a transgendered.. i am Confused undecided[/quote] ok
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You're probably typing this from one shanty in Limpopo. GTFOH
Lol. Oga not everyone wants to be a barber in Vietnam
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Oga not everyone wants to be a barber in Vietnam

People are talking, this nyaope addict too wants to come and put mouth. Ode
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yep all those billionaires and millionaires swimming in the sea of poverty.duh :-Xand Btw, those jets are their private property you have no business bragging of someone else's possessions

Then stop bragging with a country built by someone else. We all know the 2% who owns the 98% slaves.

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Then stop bragging with a country built by someone else. We all know the 2% who owns the 98% slaves.

Nigerians are so Jelous of south africa that's a fact

South Africa did 20yrs is what nigeria failed to do in 60 years that's why nigerians are so bitter

SA was built by south africans, Nigeria is getting things wrong, SA, Ghana, Botswana, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritius, Algeria, Libya, Namibia, seychelles are doing better, have better standard of living than nigeria

Heck even Rwanda citizens are starting to do better

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Bambambiglo: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Austine1213:

South Africa did 20yrs is what nigeria failed to do in 60 years that's why nigerians are so bitter

SA was built by south africans, Nigeria is getting things wrong, SA, Ghana, Botswana, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritius, Algeria, Libya, Namibia, seychelles are doing better, have better standard of living than nigeria

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=MduZA post=88896183]

Xenophobia will never end in SA as long as there are foreigners like you ...just because of dating a mere fnb employee make mockery of poor people confined in your space,poor as we are..we rather die in our country not in the sea![/quote
Shut up u fool... U think we foreigners are the problem or just that those of oppression has really gotten into u.. U still feel oppressed by our mere sight.. Quote me..
Even aka always felt oppressed by Nigerians n this he didn't even hide..
Idiot... Anyways we glad we entertaining ur lots here
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Austine1212:

The exchange rate R1 : N22

Dude developed countries use the credit system, Nigeria does not have a sound banking sector

The cost of living in SA is modest that makes it a better country,

Nairaland is not even used by a 1% of people in the world SA don't flatter your self

The very reason a white man categorically said Africans are richer than the west cos we don't live on credits..
Inspite everything is given u your asses free u still complain..
Free education, free bursary...
You folks even burn down a university jst cos u r protesting..
Ungrateful lots
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Austine1212:

The exchange rate R1 : N22

Dude developed countries use the credit system, Nigeria does not have a sound banking sector

The cost of living in SA is modest that makes it a better country,

Nairaland is not even used by a 1% of people in the world SA don't flatter your self

The very reason a white man categorically said Africans are richer than the west cos we don't live on credits..
U grateful lots
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
MduZA:

Surely you will also justify the drowning of your compatriots in the Mediterranean sea through Libya as affordability and tourism shying away from the fact that they are running away from hardships in their native land.
As long as it's not only Nigerians leaving.. Even Syrians n other Arabians are leaving their country to get a feel of Europe..
So look for something else to talk bout..

This is the very hate thats killing you South Africas..
I wonder why u here..
Go build a website like this for ur lots

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Minxie:

Look, i agree with you that South Africans don't travel a lot. That has nothing to do with xenophobia though. South Africans have a history of not moving from their lands. Even in those days of apartheid, they refused to leave the country. It's just a matter of pride and principle.

I also teach in China. It's categorized as a special skill. Of course you can't find a teaching job in SA because there is no shortage of teachers. China has a shortage of English teachers so that's why they take foreigners. If you have a special skill that is needed in SA, you will get a job. Just like a plumber in SA can't expect to get a plumber job or lower skilled job in China. It's simply not a rare field there. Many countries operate like that. You have to provide something that the country needs. And yes, our government needs to provide for it's citizens just like the Chinese give their citizens engineering jobs before they give it to foreigners. We don't hate foreigners. The nationalist sentiment is everywhere in the world. No we can't afford to leave the country because we have lives here. btw I know many teachers here in SA who have regular vacations in Thailand etc. It's how you budget. They own houses and have many benefits. In China, their local teachers are also paid less. Check everywhere in the world and you'll hear teachers and police complain about payment. If you are a special skilled worker, you automatically get paid more. look at the expats in Nigeria, they live a larger life than most Nigerians.
The girl you dated probably wasn't that clever about international affairs. You'll be surprised that she's not the only one in the world who doesn't know what a passport is. So there you have it, she was probably happy with her life and trying to work her way up to a better future which is why she never considered going abroad.

I hear you and I realise that you have struggles as foreigners, but you need to understand that there are millions of South Africans who need these opportunities. If the government gives these opportunities to foreigners, The citizens will become third class citizens again. Think about it, are you happy with the fact that there are so many foreigners from Asia in Nigeria with jobs that could be done by your own countrymen?

We don't hate foreigners.
This got me laughing in cantonese
Indeed ya all don't hate foreigners ryt?
Why loot their shops and while burn them.. Why attack Malawi, other foreign nationals who are truck drivers.
And u have that audacity to say u don't hate foreigners... It obvious u love them... The reason for the hate, the looting and the killings
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Minxie(f): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ghettochild:

We don't hate foreigners.
This got me laughing in cantonese
Indeed ya all don't hate foreigners ryt?
Why loot their shops and while burn them.. Why attack Malawi, other foreign nationals who are truck drivers.
And u have that audacity to say u don't hate foreigners... It obvious u love them... The reason for the hate, the looting and the killings

You are a very bitter person... Look at our conversation, it's a clear indication of who the hateful individual is here. I feel sorry for you... I sincerely do, no sarcasm and no offense but I really just feel sorry for you. Good luck on your future endeavors. peace.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Minxie:

You are a very bitter person... Look at our conversation, it's a clear indication of who the hateful individual is here. I feel sorry for you... I sincerely do, no sarcasm and no offense but I really just feel sorry for you. Good luck on your future endeavors. peace.
Feel sorry for south Africans....
The bitterness is here..
Come bck home n stop judging from a myopic view.. Fool
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Austine1213:

Rwanda is better than South Africa.. Do u kkow that??
And they don't kill foreigners like u lots
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
ghettochild:

Believe what you want to believe, believe what makes you sleep at night
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Make una chill...it's might be, because the man can't afford the flight fee...baba rush change pattern...u dig!
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Austine1213:

Believe what you want to believe, believe what makes you sleep at night

Yes I believe the truth and it help me sleep..
What u believe in??
Xenophobia right
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2020
ghettochild:

human development index for Rwanda was 0.54 score.

It ranks with with nigeria interms of developments
Both have low human development

While SA has high human development of 703

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ikembz(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=ghettochild post=88944525]
As long as it's not only Nigerians leaving.. Even Syrians n other Arabians are leaving their country to get a feel of Europe..
So look for something else to talk bout..

This is the very hate thats killing you South Africas..
I wonder why u here..
Go build a website like this for ur lots [/quote/]

Am still wondering why this lots are here.... Despite the hate...They still carry their ass following us here and there.. Still hanging in a Naija platform.. Hypocrites...
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by MduZA: 9:18am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=ghettochild post=88944366][/quote]

Stop crying...bloody kr..kr!!;
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:58am On May 06, 2020
ghettochild:

Ungrateful lots

Ungrateful to who lol

We built them

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 12:24pm On May 08, 2020
ghettochild:

Lol I really don't need any tips if south Africa would give jobs fairly to people irrespective of their race...then life would have been much better sweetheart... Do u know how discriminatory it is here for a foreigner to get a job esp teaching jobs even when u r competent more than d south Africans.
Anyways I understand they protecting jobs for fellow South Africans...
Well am glad u coming back to invest..
So does most nigerians who travel abroad, so long they have made money.. They always come back to invest so get your facts right n stop sounding like Nigerians in diaspora don't come home to invest...
NB: I put this to u. The average south African can't afford to travel and even if they can.. They have a fear.... Xenophobia.... That they were foreigners are been treated here is the way they would be treated abroad.... Only the more educationally inclined ones decide to leave cos they know it's not as it in south Africa, the xenophobia abroad..
Atleast I have friends who have moved to China too, to teach English and earning more than the average teachers here that get 18000rand after all tax deductions....
How much is the average salary according to S.A index??
So tell can someone with a average afford to leave the country??
How many south Africans have international passports??
My ex south African girl who made me move here.... Didn't even know what a passport really does even tho she was working in FNB.. I had to tell her that for her to come visit me in Nigeria then, in 2016, she needed have a passport first

Sometimes the people we date say a lot about our characters and intellectual capacity as people.Mr Worldwide!! how did you allow yourself to date someone who doesn't know what a passport looks like in this day and age? how did you not see she was a chromosome away from Down Syndrome? lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 4:58am On May 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Sometimes the people we date say a lot about our characters and intellectual capacity as people.Mr Worldwide!! how did you allow yourself to date someone who doesn't know what a passport looks like in this day and age? how did you not see she was a chromosome away from Down Syndrome? lipsrsealed grin
Don't be quick to judge.. My ex wife is an American n she didn't even know she needed a passport n visa to leave USA n visit Nigeria...
Not everyone knows this..
We Nigerians knows because of the state of poverty n the ideology we all want to go abroad to better our lives.. Some people in other countries don't even see a need to leave unless it's bout tourism n that when they find out they Need to get a passport.. So stop talking nonsense... Educated olodo
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by ghettochild(m): 4:59am On May 13, 2020
MduZA:

Stop crying...bloody kr..kr!!;
U fucking kaffir.. Futsek man
Re: South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 8:34am On May 13, 2020
ghettochild:

Don't be quick to judge.. My ex wife is an American n she didn't even know she needed a passport n visa to leave USA n visit Nigeria...
Not everyone knows this..
We Nigerians knows because of the state of poverty n the ideology we all want to go abroad to better our lives.. Some people in other countries don't even see a need to leave unless it's bout tourism n that when they find out they Need to get a passport.. So stop talking nonsense... Educated olodo

Wasn't judging...

I never needed to leave South Africa but I always knew one needs a passport to travel.Wena it just seems you were preordained to date numbskulls grin .How old is she?

Olodo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Top 20 Areas Dominated By Runs Girls In Port Harcourt City / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.