Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81527 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by donjancd19(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
None of the above
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Freeman59: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:

Don't believe the honesty of a broke man.

Oshiomhole comes to mind...
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Baycard55(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bunch of aspiring thieves *spits*
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Asour: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Oga abeg make dem divide Nigeria. undecided

In Ezekwisili's voice:

We want Biafra you dey talk of govern shey you wan make I change am for you ni grin

Sorry but if we were to "divide" the Country now and a New bia... Emerges, How exactly does the logistics work?
Please don't put aside my questions with the "Let it happen first" remark.

Other considerations are:

Are all parties to this proposed secession really Fully Consenting?

Do we declare Invalid the Nigerian Citizenships of ALL indigenes of the seceding nation Illegal? Would their stay in Nigeria be Void.

Would they lose rights to property they legally owned if they are in "Nigeria". — Even if /where they are NOT in support of the bia... Project?

Would the governments in the would be state stop receiving allocations from the centre immediately the "deal" is struck and fend for themselves while the new Nation builds.

Who Provides Policing/Adjudication in the new state before the New state Builds these institutions.

Are citizens of the New state expecting to have "free" access into Nigeria to transact /live as before ? — Especially seeing that they are many currently in "Nigeria".

Is "Nigeria" expected to bear the initial costs associated with the birth of a state— until the New state is fully up and running Or who bears this costs.

Note that I am not saying these are impossible obstacles. I am saying, look , have we thought through the tangible effects on this on our people while adjusting to this adventure or maybe are we blindly following the rhetorics of Some 'pained' elite.
Cheers.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Felixswagg: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Abeg remove ezekwesili for that place
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by mordred44: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
I think femi falana will be okay

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by kayusely70(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oby
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by konkacid: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Akinwumi Adesina - President
Ngozi Okonjo Kerala - V.P
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Omoyele Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by 1stola: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Adiola:
vote for youruba again no way we don't want agberos there
Is it now OSU ALUSI ipob tout pig we should vote for?

Use ya brain nau
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by r4fan: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
1. Sowore
2. Oby
3. Falana

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Razy75g: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Adiola:
vote for youruba again no way we don't want agberos there
Odunmakin has spoken out against the injustices meted on the middle belt and northern minorities. My candidate any day
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol, none of them, na mouth until them enter that Aso villa, story de change!

Abeg liv all dis people
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by desiredhome: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

You blame maladministration on Nigerians being wicked and greedy??......I laugh.

The position of the President is akin to a CEO, you hire and fire. You don't wait for right activists to protest before you do what is right. Of all the incessant reports of looting under the last administration and this one, one would have at least expected the president to order a thorough investigation and if found culpable, sack those involved and prosecution would follow irrespective of party affiliation. These would serve as deterrent to others, but no, the president will sit on his hands and do nothing but rather allow his cabinet members to carry on running riots with impunity.

Look at other societies, everything that happens in any administration is blamed on the president and not the country men and women. The last time I checked it is he who came out to lead the nation.

So, the President of a country has got to be decisive in every situation he's faced with.
I don't subscribe to Nigerians always referring to other sane society...I tell you again Nigerians are very wicked, you will crictize the government in power but when you are given the opportunity you will do worst...if you doubt ask Reuben Abati grin grin
When the government decides to use the law you will be the first to shout is he the first person to steal? what about Mr A, bla bla bla
What about the judicial, been overtaken by greedy men, payment for judgement?
In saner society they respect their people and respect their law/authority, in Nigeria we dislike our people we are selfish both the leaders and the lead
No wonder Obasanjo said even though you bring Jesus to rule Nigeria He will also not succeed,
Nigerians are wicked, the leaders are representation of the lead, corruption and wickedness run in our blood.....
We are black men with black man mentality (slavery)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by majamajic(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
peace0813:

Omo for this Coro oboy you rich oooo

Not at all , I found goat meat cheaper these days , my side 1k goat meat dey full nylon. Cheaper than ice fish
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by banhammy: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Only femi falana is qualified among them

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

I am actually surprised at my self that I picked Oby Ezekwesili even when I hate her but I think she would rule with logic and fact based on whats on ground and avoid making decision based of sentiments but still Bleep her based on her contributions to catastrophe we have now. If they had let GEJ complete another term in office, by the time he completes his these reshuffled old haggs we have now would have died out of politic and we will have new and fresh entrants with new ideas into politics. Really Bleep that woman and her cohorts!
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
before any of them will enter Aso-rock then Biafra must have been long gone....
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
r4fan:
1. Sowore
2. Oby
3. Falana

Sowore go sell Nigeria finish while making noise about working for our good. I no trust that one one bit.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Urchman200: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Obiageli who cant successfully manage BBOG. Where Iis BBOG today

bbog is now an organisation? Buhari created the problem of boko haram by sympathising with them and people like u voted him as ur president, if obiageli is from yuroba land u will support her to lead Nigeria, make tribalism no bend una life ooo.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lamasta:
I give it to Sowore he will bring in youths that will revolutionize the government

You mean thieving youths of nowadays? I would rather cast my vote for a child as president than the youth of our generation. I'm a Youth btw undecided
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Urchman200: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Moghslu that was looking for ministerial appointment

what of Thieftinubu, what was he looking for?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.

In my opinion, running an heterogeneous country like Nigeria is more about stakeholder management than intellectual sagacity. You dont have to be the smartest guy; you are better off understanding how to balance competing interests, and the smart people that would handle aspects of the job. Besides, there is a potential downside of folks who lean heavily on smarts being perceived as arrogant and out of touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by 1970ras: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
None
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by yommen: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:

Don't believe the honesty of a broke man.

We will continue to complain about APC and PDP while they continue to ruin this country. So, in such a long list, no body can rule us Are we the citizens of Nigeria ourselves even serious at all? What's wrong with Shower, Ezekwesili? Unna never suffer. Na I too know go kill of unna!!! Useless set of ITK Nairalanders!!! Unna kunkun like suffer, complain and smile before.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by odeejay28(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
None, but give me any of these guys as president and vice Fashola, osibanjo, wike, Peter obi, then I can bet Nigeria is gonna be a better place.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by alfsalami: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Non can run a local government
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by yommen: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Obiageli who cant successfully manage BBOG. Where Iis BBOG today

BBOG would only what they want to do. Government has its own plans and BBOG too small, dem no reach match strength with the government. The best thing is for power to change hands.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Urchman200: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
You mean Ogunmakin? How is he a thief? Never worked for government before and I don't think he is a politician

all yurobas are good to rule Nigeria but no igboman is good enough to rule ,I am following ur quote on every comments u this bigots, with this ur mentality believe me this country can never be United, some time u can pretend to be patriotic.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by yommen: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.

Me think its high time we started rallying behind this man.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Alfredah01: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

With all this list here I see Timi Frank as a better talkative the guy doesn’t hide his mouth and the govt is scared of him because when he speaks nobody question or challenged him
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Charly68: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
To talk is cheap but to work is the problem ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.