Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81534 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Sterope(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
None
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Asadujames202(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Illegend

I stand with illegend
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2020

Dino Melaye

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
speaking from experience? grin grin grin grin

Who call you. She dan hear broke man she rise. We know your type
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by NaijadrivaCars: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

The problem is in your title as it is in Nigeria. ''RULE'' instead of lead, govern etc. Rulers are bad, leaders are rare.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olumide4christ: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You didn't add Peter Obi.
Peter Obi will make a better president than all u mentioned

LOL...Peter Obi
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Fear fear Fayose. When was the last time you hear his voice

Abalado:
What about Fayose?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
zedegit:

Forget. Theory is different from practical.

It's possible they may not do any better.

Buhari was a strong critic of JEG administration, telling us how #1 could be $1 and how fuel at #86 was costly.
Bag of rice that was #7k is now #30k

Now how market?

cheesy
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nuzo1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.

Moghalu and Durotoye were my 1st and second choices at the 2019 general elections. And this was because there were the best on the table as at then.

But now the doors are open, i wouldn't choose somebody like Moghalu because i feel he lacks the political will to enforce his fantastic economic ideas. Just like Osinbajo, he may do well as a vp or an economic minister, but I'm not sure if he can pull through as an effective president.

GEJ has the economic ideas but lacked the political will.

Buhari has the political will but lacks ideas.

Yaradua had the economic ideas but lacked the political will. Maybe because of his health.

OBJ had the political will. He also had the economic ideas which was badly tainted with selfish interest.

Nigeria needs more of a leader with political will than one with economic ideas if he is willing to surround himself with sound and progressive policy makers.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dindin United, where did you see RULE in what Op posted? I only see govern

NaijadrivaCars:

The problem is in your title as it is in Nigeria. ''RULE'' instead of lead, govern etc. Rulers are bad, leaders are rare.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by MoComputers(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
None
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corporate2020:

After collecting bribe from Goatluck Jonaddaft.

That Goat luck(Greatest of all time) is better than the cow we have.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
I prefer none of them . Them fuckin greedy politifians
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Tonygeesm(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria is a mess it can be governed divide this horror called a country
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Phyde: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Non of them. We can try the former finance minister Ngozi. She can do something positive.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by efosky1246(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:

Don't believe the honesty of a broke man.

so you agree with Nairaland feminists. grin
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nairalandmonika: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
olumide4christ:

LOL...Peter Obi
What's funny, because he's ibo?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Triniti(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
The only critics that will make a good president is Ayo Sogunro and onye nkuzi
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Rexymania(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sowore but I doubt if they can change the face of Nigeria. Our only hope in this country is if Yemi Osinbanjo becomes president. That man has good motives
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by ameh99: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:
None...i repeat, None!
They're all prospective criminals!

You even have to include Dino..
Dino will use our money to buy garage of super cars! God forbid!!!!

Ehhhh

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by samsam2019: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
I'd rather have Oby there. At least she's well learned and traveled. Plus she worked under Obj would be a good plus for international relations unlike the dead fool we have in asshole rock right now
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Fairview1: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mcuzy:
A man's mentality can change greatly once he(she) has money

Say Power!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Fheelzz(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Op why dino
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Agbodu2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is the most useless and stupid post i have seen in a long time
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Maniyears(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Any list of this such can never be complete without Abaribe , and Nnamdi kanu's names.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Wahala90: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
One thing is certain: they will all do better than Buhari.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by marv1: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I prefer Yinka Ogunmakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it shows he will manage Nigeria better if elected President

Hahaha.
You must be joking. This man that is always surport where he gets something back. If nothing then he criticizies you.

Forget him.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by henlooma80: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by chiefconerstone: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
critics are intolerance of been criticize. none of them is qualify.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by sapientia(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
j1mmy:

He is 50% Gani, not good enough!

Yea, I guess that's the highest for anyone on that list.

If I have my way, I will not pick any.

But if push comes to shove, and I must pick just one person to be a less disaster, I will pick Falana.

Others are circus clowns.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by marv1: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

Non is qualified.
They are only for what to get and recognition

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Is Dead - Sulaiman Aledeh Says / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.