Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 (505 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by googi: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
No matter what people say or do, many men sill see their girl friends.

Neglect could be mentally deadly for both. It is what is called living up to your responsibility.
Re: How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by vivylove(f): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Typing
Re: How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by majamajic(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Some of us can go on without food not sex !

A lot are like that
Re: How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by Ningen(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Calabash and mirror. Don't ask me how.
Re: How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
While I'm trying every possible way to make her stay at home... She doesn't want to understand its for our safety. Now I'm trying to recover lost semen and avoid her. Friction is inevitable
Re: How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by googi: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
dairykidd:
While I'm trying every possible way to make her stay at home... She doesn't want to understand its for our safety. Now I'm trying to recover lost semen and avoid her. Friction is inevitable

It doesn't have to be about lost semen or saved semen.

Emotional cuddling, assurance that someone is there for you also count.
Re: How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
googi:

It doesn't have to be about lost semen or saved semen.

Emotional cuddling, assurance that someone is there for you also count.
I understand u very well but with her sex is like food & i can't be living like that especially now with a lot on my mind. U won't understand sha
Re: How Do You Manage To Still See Her During Covid19 by googi: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2020
dairykidd:

I understand u very well but with her sex is like food & i can't be living like that especially now with a lot on my mind. U won't understand sha

Believe me, only the two people in a relationship understand everything. But I understand.

Just don't push her into something both of you would regret. There are many relationships out there. It is hard to say let us kiss and say goodbye.

(1) (Reply)

Have I Said Anything Wrong? / Join New Telegram Dating Group / Purely For Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.