Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP (2488 Views)

South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference / Data Shows That Peter Obi Outperformed Both Tinubu And Fashola As Governor / Data Shows Peter Obi Outperformed Tinubu & Fashola As Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Mace0lane: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
There is no debate on that them no be mate if you know you know but time n only time will judge. Chest beating no fit do am.

Biafrarep:
Lol, between Soludo and Fashola who should really be deputy to the other?

Don't you think it's Fashola that should deputize Soludo?
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
OP why not Soludo as President and Fashola as Vice? Though Fashola tried as Governor, but Soludo Presidency will get Nigeria on the right track.

Check my siggy for hand sanitizers.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Mace0lane: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Which train did Fashola divert ?
On what basis as Soludo ever outshine Fashola for you to arrive at your submission ?

Aftershock:
They are both failure. And anyway, Igbo will not accept Fashola because he divert train line and bypass all of East and take it to Daura to please,Buhari.
Yoruba will reject soludo because he will outshine Fashola s they will be afraid in case he take over. So it mean Hausa person again. Bet me.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Corporate2020: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Firstly fashola failed as a governor ...he was no where near top 5 in his set as governor's

Ameachi ,akabio , chime , kwankwaso and Peter obi all beats him hands down

As a minister he has been at best average ....he has received more money than ameachi

Ameachi delivered Abuja kaduna rail ...Abuja metro rail ...and Lagos ibadan rail almost complete

Can u name one major thing fashola has done

Secoundly ...it's only sentiments that would make u place soludo as vp under fashola ...
There is no level of achievement fashola surpasses soludo

Soludo is world known ...infact after ngozi ..soludo is the next recognized Nigerian economist ...fashola is just a governor made by tinubu

Chest beating and self praise is good. It helps to reduce stress and depression. However, the level you are taking it to, it seems there is an element of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance and hallucinations somewhere.

You are comparing Fashola performance as governor to Peter Obi, Chime, Akpabio and other clowns in government house. You need psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Renida: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mace0lane:
This is foolishness in reasoning on display.

What do I do. It's what I heard and though I ain't igbo,i rebuked it on behalf of igbos. This level of insensitivity and insecurity bewilders me
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by mrvitalis(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
stonemasonn:
lol, I can as well tell you he built quality roads, best health care and schools in Nigeria.
Oh
bring the schools
This is how ameachi built all .......I mean alll the primary schools in rivers State I don't say some ...over 250 of this was built by him

Bros fashola no reach ..una Western Media can only lie to you people

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

[s]Firstly fashola failed as a governor ...he was no where near top 5 in his set as governor's [/s]

As a minister he has been at best average ....he has received more money than ameachi

Ameachi delivered Abuja kaduna rail ...Abuja metro rail ...and Lagos ibadan rail almost complete

Secoundly ...it's only sentiments that would make u place soludo as vp under fashola ...

Soludo is world known ...infact after ngozi ..soludo is the next recognized Nigerian economist ...fashola is just a governor made by tinubu
Fashola as Governor was the best thing to happen to Lagos. But..
Soludo is the man any day. Soludo and Fashola is game.
Separate Fashola from the failure Buhari. He wasn’t the cause of Bubu’s failures.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Misterdhee1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
The guy arguing with all these igbo guys here get time sha. It takes only a diehard dumbass to say Fashola is not a performer. Come to Lagos streets and come spew that trash.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Mace0lane: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Igbo analysis on display.

Fashola that fashioned the tax solution. PSP, water transportations, Lekki Homes Hospital every state in Nigeria is still struggling to adopt. Fashola that singlehandedly transformed Surulere. This pathetic Igbo makes me laugh.

Even with sentiment don't you think your should be beaten to death for comparing any giver or from 1960 till date with Fashola n how he transformed Lagos talk less of comparing him with lightweights like Akpabo Amechie n Kwakwaso ?

There's is no point debating or comparing Fashola with the likes of Chime Peter Obi that is a no brainer even for a dead brain like you.

mrvitalis:

Firstly fashola failed as a governor ...he was no where near top 5 in his set as governor's

1 Like

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by mrvitalis(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corporate2020:

Chest beating and self praise is good. It helps to reduce stress and depression. However, the level you are taking it to, it seems there is an element of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance and hallucinations somewhere.

You are comparing Fashola performance as governor to Peter Obi, Chime, Akpabio and other clowns in government house. You need psychiatric evaluation.
Lol you guys just don't travel at all ...chime is a silent achiever same with obi ...but anyone who has passed through anambra or visit enugu would tell you the truth

Una media hype no dey work for anyone

Comparing akpabio to fashola is an insult ...only ameachi can compare with akpabio

Bros leave Lagos travel

1 Like

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by mrvitalis(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mace0lane:
Igbo analysis on display.

Fashola that fashioned the tax solution. PDP, water transportations every state in Nigeria is still struggling to adopt.

Even with sentiment don't you think your should be beaten to death for comparing any giver or from 1960 till date with Fashola n how he transformed Lagos talk less of comparing him with lightweights like Akpabo Amechie n Kwakwaso ?

There's is no point debating or comparing Fashola with the likes of Chime Peter Obi that is a no brainer even for a dead brain like you.

Lol fashioned tax system ....lmao

He changed the Constitution ...it's no longer Fowler ....

Oga soludo effect in are banking sector was fantastic ...infact his achievement is there
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
EILTD:
Fashola as Governor was the best thing to happen to Lagos. But..
Soludo is the man any day. Soludo and Fashola is game.
Separate Fashola from the failure Buhari. He wasn’t the cause of Bubu’s failures.
Bros fashola was not too 5 governor's in his set relax
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Misterdhee1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros fashola was not too 5 governor's in his set relax
In fact, the top 5 were the then governors of SE. Anything that makes you feel better bro.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol fashioned tax system ....lmao

He changed the Constitution ...it's no longer Fowler ....

Oga soludo effect in are banking sector was fantastic ...infact his achievement is there

Amaechi tried as Governor, but Fashola was on beast mode in Lagos. Dude was on another level. You’re P/H based from my understanding. Those of us in Lagos will tell you what Fashola did here.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by mrvitalis(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
EILTD:
Amaechi tried as Governor, but Fashola was on beast mode in Lagos. Dude was on another level. You’re P/H based from my understanding. Those of us in Lagos will tell you what Fashola did here.
Bros I have been to Lagos ...from the airport to lekki I didn't see any good quality roads ...no even vi ....

Bros the roads ameachi built in Rivers State ...if u drive u feel like u are flying

Bros leave Lagos visit places ...you would understand you guys are been robbed in Lagos
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by mrvitalis(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Misterdhee1:

In fact, the top 5 were the then governors of SE. Anything that makes you feel better bro.
Only obi and chime from South East ..akapbio and ameachi

Kwankwaso complete the list
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by stonemasonn: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oh
bring the schools
This is how ameachi built all .......I mean alll the primary schools in rivers State I don't say some ...over 250 of this was built by him

Bros fashola no reach ..una Western Media can only lie to you people
Nice model schools, but Fashola built schools too.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Bros I have been to Lagos ...from the airport to lekki I didn't see any good quality roads ...no even vi ....

Bros the roads ameachi built in Rivers State ...if u drive u feel like u are flying

Bros leave Lagos visit places ...you would understand you guys are been robbed in Lagos
Lol! Are you sure about that? And you didn’t pass the road Fashola built in Lagos? I’m actually an Nwafor and will always support Fashola anyday. He wasn’t tribalistic and Ndigbo loved him and even fought for him during his 2nd term elections.
Fashola touched every corner in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by mrvitalis(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
stonemasonn:
Nice model schools, but Fashola built schools too.
Oga did he build 250? If no relax

Those pics are how all school in pH are
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Misterdhee1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Only obi and chime from South East ..akapbio and ameachi

Kwankwaso complete the list
Even those you mentioned would laugh at your ignorance. Fashola is the best governor since the turn of democracy in Nigeria. Followed closely by Kwakwanso. The records are there in public domain and not open for unnecessary trashing by close-minded bigots from the east.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by stonemasonn: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga did he build 250? If no relax

Those pics are how all school in pH are
he built many and renovated many, and considering the population of Lagos state, he didn't do badly in education.
Now show something else Ameachi did in Rivers State, something that will wow me.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fashola did the following:

1. Fashola renovated all the Jakande model schools.
2. He built new Primary and Secondary schools in all the 50 LCDA in Lagos.
3. Began the Lagos Badagry reconstruction with railway in the middle. Although the Chinese invested in this project from the AU fund. The project is still 70% completed.
4.Construction of New Hospitals
5. Construction of new roads in almost every street in all LGA.
6. Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge
7. Isolo flyover
8. Lekki-Ajah Expressway
9. Introduction of BRT
10. Finalization of the Teslim Balogun stadium
11. Iyana Iba - Iyana Ipaja expressway
Bro, they are so many
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
stonemasonn:
he built many and renovated many, and considering the population of Lagos state, he didn't do badly in education.
Now show something else Ameachi did in Rivers State, something that will wow me.
Amaechi built the Rivers state stadium and sports complex. I still remember
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Even those you mentioned would laugh at your ignorance. Fashola is the best governor since the turn of democracy in Nigeria. Followed closely by Kwakwanso. The records are there in public domain and not open for unnecessary trashing by close-minded bigots from the east.
Kwankwaso tried but Amaechi dust him by far. Amaechi comes second, Kwakwanso should be in fifth after Sullivan Chime of Enugu state and Donald Duke of Cross Rivers. I can add Akpabio there too.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by dododawa1: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
one tribe in Nigeria needed reset of brain oiling, FASHOLA is the best.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by stonemasonn: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
EILTD:
Amaechi built the Rivers state stadium and sports complex. I still remember
Well Lagos didn't need a new stadium, he renovated a decaying stadium and sports complex.

Let's compare other sectors one after the other. Like transport, health, housing, waste management, roads and bridges renovation/construction etc.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
dododawa1:
one tribe in Nigeria needed reset of brain oiling, FASHOLA is the best.
And who is that tribe. Carry your Afonja and IPOB nonsense and run out of here. Kids are not allowed.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by EILTD(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
stonemasonn:
Well Lagos didn't need a new stadium, he renovated a decaying stadium and sports complex.

Let's compare other sectors one after the other. Like transport, health, housing, waste management, roads and bridges renovation/construction etc.
You’re taking to the wrong person. I’m just stating the achievements of Fashola. Go look for MrVitalist.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by stonemasonn: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
EILTD:
You’re taking to the wrong person. I’m just stating the achievements of Fashola. Go look for MrVitalist.
oh sorry.

Wey mrvitalis nah? He don run.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by ChristianNorth: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
muykem:
Osinbajo and Ribadu ticket is the answer. No Igbo man has showed enough maturity for those positions.
you think being a traitor makes a region matured for presidency?

Yorubas will never fail to amaze us.
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by GamalNasser: 12:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Ajibel:

Fashola is not overrated. He is a brilliant administrator per excellence and his records in Lagos will always speak for him.

And he lacks compassion? Maybe you were too young or you weren't following Lagos politics during his administration.

Brilliant administrator yet Lagos lack potable water and roads ? Yet Nigerians cant get 6 hour of electricity a day ?
Re: Can We Have Fashola As President & Soludo As VP by Ajibel(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Brilliant administrator yet Lagos lack potable water and roads ? Yet Nigerians cant get 6 hour of electricity a day ?

This your claim shows you lack knowledge of certain things that happened in Lagos... the information that answers your questions are out there but you won't care to know or research it because it doesn't suit your agenda.

So sir, please go ahead and hold onto your claim that Fashola is a failure and he did nothing, if that makes you sleep better, it's fine by me.

Peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversy As Edo APC Makes Mockery Of Governor Obaseki’s Childlessness (video) / UGM Have Been Quiet For The Past Two Days / IPOB: We Promise You Hell, ESN Not Cultists – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.