Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers (21740 Views)

Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions / Jubilation In Akwa Ibom As Udom Clears 40 Year Gratuity Backlog, April Salaries / Seyi Makinde Pays April Salary On The 24th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by jericco1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm.. some may not like it
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by obinnaoduduwa: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
They are not paying LG workers
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by christopherozo: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ugwuanyi the action governor. He don try.
One of the most kindest governors in south east.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by freeman67: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
ignis:
Our leaders are corrupt and have mentally positioned us to applaud and praise few people who occasionally do the right thing.
We elected them into such position to do this few basic things for us, why must we celebrate and blow unnecessary trumpet of praises to them when they manage to do the right thing.

It's just like thanking and praising the pilot of a commercial airline for flying me safely to my destination. Didn't I pay for the ticket with my hard earned money? Ofcourse it should be the other way round.

Nigerians have been mentality caged.

Why do people thank waiters at the restaurant /bars or even tip them for a good service when they are doing what they are supposed to do?

People in the medical field are fighting hard to curb Corona virus and we praise then in every step of the fight. Why? is it their corrupt mentality that position us to praise them?

When police capture or kill armed robbers we applaud/praise them. Is that not what they are paid to do?

Why then will a leader do something good and you will feel because they were elected to do so they should not be applauded for it. Are they no leaders not living up to expectations in that regard?

Whether in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. If a leader does something right he is applauded just as people also vent their displeasure if something is wrong. Nothing like Nigerian being mentally caged there.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by spyder880(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrNEMZY:
Though he thinks littering the state with barbed wires is the best infrastructural development, I must applaud him for his role in welfare of the people of the state.

Enugu state are lucky with their leaders, or do they vote better?

Luck, yes
Voting right, maybe
But rotational governorship seems to be the major thing paying off here. If any zone loses their eight years at the top, they will have to wait another 16 years to correct their mistakes. Ask Nkanu and Enugu east people.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by TheSpellChecker: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
christopherozo:
Ugwuanyi the action governor. He don try.
One of the most kindest governors in south east.

Kindest.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Somzee(f): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
satelliteDISH:
Is it only the health workers that deserve the allowances?

What about us that have not opened our shops since the Lockdown.?

This is laughable.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by spyder880(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
freeman67:

Why do people thank waiters at the restaurant /bars or even tip them for a good service when they are doing what they are supposed to do?

People in the medical field are fighting hard to curb Corona virus and we praise in every step of the fight. Why? is their corrupt mentality that position us to praise them?

When police capture or kill armed robbers we applaud/praise them. Is that not what they are paid to do?

Why then will a leader do something good and you will feel because they were elected to do so they should not be applauded for it. Are they no leaders not living up to expectations in that regard?

Whether in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. If a leader does something right he is applauded just as people also vent their displeasure if something is wrong. Nothing like Nigerian being mentally caged there.

I share your sentiments completely.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by onai1: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nice one
i can bet my balls the wake and see governor is capable of doing this same thing
he has pay salary, but no increase in hazard allowance, too bad
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Lexolhis20(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
This shouldn't be in the news.. I hate it.
what about the self employed that were caged at home... This country is a mess
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by chukel(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://twitter.com/amokelouis/status/1253727635215192068?s=19
liar. Yet Enugu State University Teaching Hospital Doctors just commenced strike this morning.

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Originality007: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
ekestic1976:
Where was this money before now? So it takes the Virus to teach one of our Governors compassion?

But if he didnt pay it, you cant still do nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Babapyro: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
satelliteDISH:

How many people are you treating, this guys are at the front line of this epidemic,they deserve more than that sef
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
I hope Obaseki that want to win election is seeing what his mate is doing??
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by abu2nice2003: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
25% increment of their basic salary?, It should have been 20 or 25% of the total package. Anyway, it's start from somewhere, kudos to the government.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by abu2nice2003: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babapyro:

How many people are you treating, this guys are at the front line of this epidemic,they deserve more than that sef

It's has to start from somewhere, it might be for everyone tomorrow
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Tobinrobin(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
ignis:
Our leaders are corrupt and have mentally positioned us to applaud and praise few people who occasionally do the right thing.
We elected them into such position to do this few basic things for us, why must we celebrate and blow unnecessary trumpet of praises to them when they manage to do the right thing.

It's just like thanking and praising the pilot of a commercial airline for flying me safely to my destination. Didn't I pay for the ticket with my hard earned money? Ofcourse it should be the other way round.

How can you be this wise? God bless you..
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
And the pilot can as well crash you with the plane....You think you talk sense right?
ignis:

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
chrischukszy01:
Ndi Igbo kwenu...east can never be like west!!!

Why not for once pretend and behave like a human being. SMH.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Fearcom(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
satelliteDISH:

You're at home hearing about it on radio and television.

WE are at the very centre, touching it!
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by majamajic(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
satelliteDISH:

There are few shops in enugu , they are mostly government workers

I love that city
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by ud4u: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Quite impressive
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by RTSC: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
danietohbadt:

They're deceiving us.

You need to note that it's 25 percent of their basic salary....

Their basic salary could be 40k....
25 percent of that is 10k

The Governor's action is commendable anyways.
No health worker should be earning less than 100,000.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by athaboi(f): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
danietohbadt:

They're deceiving us.

You need to note that it's 25 percent of their basic salary....

Their basic salary could be 40k....
25 percent of that is 10k

The Governor's action is commendable anyways.
are you okay?? Which health workers salary is 40k Even a lab attendant can't take that...even a teacher can't collect 40k in enugu. You maybe talking about yobe state

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by danietohbadt(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
athaboi:
are you okay?? Which health workers salary is 40k Even a lab attendant can't take that...even a teacher can't collect 40k in enugu. You maybe talking about yobe state

Open your eyes and your brains.

You need to know There's a difference between Basic Salary, Gross Salary and Net Salary..

Do you need schooling?
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by kaludestiny10(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
If Abia state governor, the backward man can do such a thing by paying the workers in the state's civil service, we Abians will walk round the streets of umuahia, naked singing with his name. But we know that such can never happen in Abia state. We are so unfortunate.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by chrischukszy01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Why not for once pretend and behave like a human being. SMH.

I see u human being!... Abeg shift joor.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by yembet(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
Is that an achievement?

This sort of news keep making our Governors think they re doing us a huge favour by paying salaries. It is wages for work and the workers are entitled to it. So it shouldn't be news.

Yes the are been paid for the work they are doing.
But one knows, how much the governors are paid.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by iKingsley(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
Is that an achievement?

This sort of news keep making our Governors think they re doing us a huge favour by paying salaries. It is wages for work and the workers are entitled to it. So it shouldn't be news.
OMG! When will you be alright my man?
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
chrischukszy01:

I see u human being!... Abeg shift joor.

Of course I have shifted for senseless bigot to pass.

Everything will have tribal under tone.

Emechaa i si na i di iche.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by ksbusari(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
ehn ehn. stop celebrating mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals / Eagle Square Getting Ready For Tinubu's Inauguration As President / Atiku, IBB, Dickson Once Called Nigerian Youths ‘lazy’ – MURIC Defends Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.