Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers (21741 Views)

Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions / Jubilation In Akwa Ibom As Udom Clears 40 Year Gratuity Backlog, April Salaries / Seyi Makinde Pays April Salary On The 24th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mrs Ugwuanyi the media governor undecided continue undecided
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
christopherozo:
Ugwuanyi the action governor. He don try.
One of the most kindest governors in south east.
hmmm sad
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
ignis:
Our leaders are corrupt and have mentally positioned us to applaud and praise few people who occasionally do the right thing.
We elected them into such position to do this few basic things for us, why must we celebrate and blow unnecessary trumpet of praises to them when they manage to do the right thing.

It's just like thanking and praising the pilot of a commercial airline for flying me safely to my destination. Didn't I pay for the ticket with my hard earned money? Ofcourse it should be the other way round.

Nigerians have been mentality caged.

If gburugburu refuses to give dem 25%, there nothing u, buhari or the health workers can do about it.

Be guided.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by MrEgghead(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
danietohbadt:

Open your eyes and your brains.

You need to know There's a difference between Basic Salary, Gross Salary and Net Salary..

Do you need schooling?
The basic salary of an house officer in federal hospitals is #2,111,200 per annum... that's nothing less than #170,000 per month..

perhaps you were referring to cleaners.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by AmacoA: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrNEMZY:
Though he thinks littering the state with barbed wires is the best infrastructural development, I must applaud him for his role in welfare of the people of the state.

Enugu state are lucky with their leaders, or do they vote better?
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by onyeka001: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
thats what a governor should do paying salaries without making noise
not this one we have in imo state that will wait for us to cry and nack our head for ground before he wil agree to pay half up till now we are still dragging back and front for febuary march salaries til now
if i callam PUSH AND START now they wil say i talk too much
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by danietohbadt(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrEgghead:
The basic salary of an house officer in federal hospitals is #2,111,200 per annum... that's nothing less than #170,000 per month..

perhaps you were referring to cleaners.

And when did Enugu health workers become Federal government health workers?
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by nervorum: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Amudeneogu: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
But why the Association of resident doctors Parklane hospital branch is treating to go on strike?
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by nervorum: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://twitter.com/amokelouis/status/1253727635215192068?s=19

The state government additionally paid the COVID-19 Allowance for all health workers in the state, which represents 25% of their basic salaries as recently approved by the State Executive Council (EXCO), as incentive.

The above is a lie Cos i know doctors in the State Teaching hosp would resume the suspended strike after Govt failed to honour its own committment to them. Its a shame the Govt have resorted to propanganda than be responsible, at a time like this
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by MrEgghead(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
danietohbadt:

And when did Enugu health workers become Federal government health workers?
There's no much difference oga...The difference wouldn't be more than 10-20K
Any state hospital that adopts CONMESS will pay same amount Fed govt pays...

No state pays doctors(house officers) less than 130k..that's a fact...
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Gkemz: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hope they will not completely spend it before the month ends. The upcoming May has 31 days.
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by DedeNkem: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2020
While Ikpeazu of Abia owes workers minimum of 17 months of salary. Pensioners are totally forgotten!
He is the worst governor in the country!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Ikology(m): 3:26am On Apr 25, 2020
May God punish Gburugburu. Eliza pay pensioners, since one year now. Haha you no get conscience?
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by danietohbadt(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
MrEgghead:
There's no much difference oga...The difference wouldn't be more than 10-20K
Any state hospital that adopts CONMESS will pay same amount Fed govt pays...

No state pays doctors(house officers) less than 130k..that's a fact...

No wonder your head takes the shape of an egg.

That 130k you mentioned is never going to be the BASIC SALARY you numbskull
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by MrEgghead(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
danietohbadt:

No wonder your head takes the shape of an egg.

That 130k you mentioned is never going to be the BASIC SALARY you numbskull
That's the basic salary. With allowances we're talking about 200K or more.
I'm a numbskull? but I was able to gain admission into MBBS that none of your lineage has ever done....
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by simhosting: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Strike propaganda news
Re: Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers by Longman8: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thumb up to the state govt and God continue to bless and protect the lives of this medical personnel for their tireless and frantic effort in the frontline of battling patient with Covid19 infections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Celebrates New Yam Festival (Photos) / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' / Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.