Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites (6387 Views)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
So a South African woman called Nigerian women prostitutes, see some of our men on Nairaland got angry and started spitting fire and limestone.

Here on Nairaland, a certain man who claimed he is from Zimbabwe and lives in South Africa do call Nigerian women, hoes, evening newspapers, prostitutes, all the Nigerian men supports and worship him without thinking.

Everyday, threads are created by Nigerian Men calling Nigerian women hoes, prostitutes and different bad names, the writers are praised and the degrading of Nigerian women continues.

I am still trying to understand Nigeria men, all these your anger when foreigners call your women very dirty names, is it real or just pretense.

You can not protect your women here, what makes you think you can protect your women outside.

Thanks to you Nigerian men, many foreigners are reading this romance section and creating a very bad impression of Nigerian women.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Ruudy: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Skmoda(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dono
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by baralatie(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin that is because you don't understand Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
They are just plain stupid and say all that so as to sound WOKE, nonsense! Nigerian men gets married to Nigerian women every weekend.
Dont let the words of online trolls get to you.
They patronize the hoes grin
Some of them have babies with these 'hoes'
They are raised by Nigerian women
They have Nigerian sisters
They are subconsciously raising future 'hoes' since they have no better words to describe the females God has blessed them with.
They slut-shame non virgin ladies but cannot enter a serious relationship with a woman without demanding for sex.
Y'all deserve the kind of ladies that comes your way.
Many of you guys really need to take a good look at your mum, does she really deserve your father?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by falconey(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020

is it true or not?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
baralatie:
grin grin
that is because you don't understand Nigerians

It is because many Nigerian men are not straight forward.

A Nigerian man will badmouth Nigerian women to a foreign woman that he is flirting with so that he can be on her good books.

On this thread, many Nigerian men have created threads on how they love foreign women over Nigerian women.

Nigerian men are strange not fit to be with.

They cant even give Nigerian women that protection and security she needs, I am not talking about finance but of been protected from outsiders.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:
So a South African woman called our women prostitutes, see some of our men on Nairaland getting angry and breathing fire.

Here on Nairaland a certain man who says he is from Zimbabwe and living in South Africa calls Nigerian women, hoes, evening newspapers, prostitutes, all the Nigerian men supports and worship him without thinking.

Everyday, threads are created by Nigerian Men calling Nigerian women hoes, prostitutes and different bad names, the writers are praised and the degrading of Nigerian women continue.

I am still trying to understand Nigeria men, all these your anger when foreigners call your women very dirty names, is it real or just pretense.

You can not protect your women here, what makes you think you can protect your women outside.

Thanks to you Nigerian men, many foreigners are reading this romance section and creating a very bad impression of Nigerian women.
point of correction! the impression about women all over the world is that women are hoes

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
I think the Zimbabwe guy call women "generally" not only Nigerian women.

I thought you said he is a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by baralatie(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

It is because many Nigerian men are not straight forward.

A Nigerian man will badmouth Nigerian women to a foreign woman that he is flirting with so that he can be on her good books.

On this thread, many Nigerian men have created threads on how they love foreign women over Nigerian women.

[s]Nigerian men are strange not fit to be with.
[/s]

They cant even give Nigerian women that protection and security she needs, I am not talking about finance but of been protected from outsiders.
you yourself can see the game plan
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
baralatie:

point of correction! the impression about women all over the world is that women are hoes

It is a lie, The impression, comments and vibes you give out is the Nigerian women are hoes, we can go back and forth, I read many of your guys comment here whether on redpill or any other topic.

There is a kinda of verdict that Nigerian women are gold diggers, foreign women are better.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lostz:
I think the Zimbabwe guy call women "generally" not only Nigerian women.

I thought you said he is a Nigerian?

He is a Nigerian, but, I am using what he claimed to be to pass my message.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

but he talks about women generally.

I haven't seen him try to characterize Nigerian women

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
baralatie:

I bet this single word 'hoe' makes you guys feel a lot better about yourselves. Women dont hoe around with women, they do so with men. I really dont know what that makes men. That's double standard

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lostz:

but he talks about women generally.

I haven't seen him try to characterize Nigerian women

But he making Nigerian men think Nigerian women are hoes, gold diggers, these same man can he go to a south african forum to write the nonsense he post here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

dont take all these too serious. Nigerian men are known to spoil women with cash and goodies in SA. Something they are not used to from their SA men. 9ja guy deb badmouth 9ja ladies when they see the kind of love and respect it brings even if na small money. Compared to what most entitled nigerian ladies who will tax you for data, pant cloth, phone school fees rent. And at the end tell you what did you do self. No smoke without fire

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Ningen(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
When you start treating the men in your lives well, educating your sons better, and being as financially independent as you should be...

Then maybe these so called Nigerian men, will appreciate and defend you. But what do I know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by dulux07(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
No matter how bad a child is, the parent won't watch the child being abused outside and not try to defend him/her.
Are they hypocrites? NO.

Same is applied here, it is normal. When you get fond of someone, you start disrespecting them, but that doesn't mean you hate them , or are Naija guys not dating naija girls, are they not getting married to each other every weekend.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Juell(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
How many men are in Nigeria? And how many of them are on social media? U can't use the few who say bad things about women to come to a conclusion that "all Nigerian men are hypocrites".
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by konkonbilo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

the way you de always follow the guy n discuss things related to him like fly wey de follow shiit, Las Las na 2 of ona go marry tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
dont take all these too serious. Nigerian men are known to spoil women with cash and goodies in SA. Something they are not used to from their SA men. 9ja guy deb badmouth 9ja ladies when they see the kind of love and respect it brings even if na small money. Compared to what most entitled nigerian ladies who will tax you for data, pant cloth, phone school fees rent. And at the end tell you what did you do self. No smoke without fire

But those foreign girls also tax Nigerian men.

I watched a video of a white guy fighting off black guys from a white girl.

Can you do the same for a nigerian girl outside the shores of this country.

There are many instances of foreigners even south Africa men physically assaulting Nigerian men for disrespecting their women.

Can you fight off a foreigner disrespecting a Nigerian women

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

But he making Nigerian men think Nigerian women are hoes, gold diggers, these same man can he go to a south african forum to write the nonsense he post here.
he is part of a movement. he is just spreading ideology of that movement.

he is not making Nigerian men think anything.
we see what is happening everyday.

we just pick one or two things from his write-up so we don't fall victim.

we also have the feminist movement

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

But those foreign girls also tax Nigerian men.

I watched a video of a white guy fighting off black guys from a white girl.

Can you do the same for a nigerian girl outside the shores of this country.

There are many instances of foreigners even south Africa men physically assaulting Nigerian men for disrespecting their women.

Can you fight off a foreigner disrespecting a Nigerian women
how can you disrespect person wey no get respect in most cases for themselves Like i said. Shit aint too serious. At least on Twitter u saw people defend 9ja ladies too
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lostz:
he is part of a movement. he is just spreading ideology of that movement.

he is not making Nigerian men think anything.
we see what is happening everyday.

we just pick one or two things from his write-up so we don't fall victim.

we also have the feminist movement

the amount of hate on Nigerian women after reading this stuff have risen here. there is no day, a Nigerian woman hating thread is not created here, that is bad for our perception when foreigners read the bashing threads, it creates an impression that Nigerian women are evil

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by jeff1607(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:
So a South African woman called our women prostitutes, see some of our men on Nairaland getting angry and breathing fire.

Here on Nairaland a certain man who says he is from Zimbabwe and living in South Africa calls Nigerian women, hoes, evening newspapers, prostitutes, all the Nigerian men supports and worship him without thinking.

Everyday, threads are created by Nigerian Men calling Nigerian women hoes, prostitutes and different bad names, the writers are praised and the degrading of Nigerian women continue.

Not all Nigerian men ma'am

and also not all Naija ladies are the same, but the chances of meeting selfish, entitled and living above their means ladies are quite high these days

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
how can you disrespect person wey no get respect in most cases for themselves Like i said. Shit aint too serious. At least on Twitter u saw people defend 9ja ladies too

basically, you are saying, you disrespect Nigerian women? so you are saying in the whole of Nigeria, there is no woman that can earn your respect, no good woman in Nigeria? that is not true.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by tunize(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nor b still the same Nigeria women we Nigeria men still dey marry?
All those talk na for women to sit up because higher percentage of dem dey loose guard anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
rockstarB:

I bet this single word 'hoe' makes you guys feel a lot better about yourselves. Women dont hoe around with women, they do so with men. I really dont know what that makes men. That's double standard
what and where is the double standard
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
jeff1607:

Not all Nigerian men ma'am

and also not all Naija ladies are the same, but the chances of meeting selfish, entitled and living above their means ladies are quite high these days

but men also live above their mean, many men too are selfish and entitled,

from what i have read on this forum, men want to cheat, act unruly while their women remain loyal to them.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Graysons: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Hypocrite is a two way thing my sister some Nigerian women also sing the praises of ubunja even tho he had no regard for women.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

basically, you are saying, you disrespect Nigerian women? so you are saying in the whole of Nigeria, there is no woman that can earn your respect, no good woman in Nigeria? that is not true.
i said in most cases. Yes there are still many good Nigerian ladies
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

the amount of hate on Nigerian women after reading this stuff have risen here. there is no day, a Nigerian woman hating thread is not created here, that is bad for our perception when foreigners read the bashing threads, it creates an impression that Nigerian women are evil

how is it his fault if Nigerians choose to misuse his write-up?

we also have men hating thread here.

you should ignore if those thread don't describe you.

you are not going to marry all the men here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Night Friend / After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me / Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.