Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites (6377 Views)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by blinking001(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

i talk too much, am i using your mouth to talk?
You do know that depression can wreak havoc with your self esteem right? You're depressed. You've got low self esteem. Go work on your shitty and trashy personality and stay off my mentions. Today is your lucky day miss baby mama begger. Usually I dont reply mentions from low lives. So do yourself the biggest favour by staying off my mentions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:17pm On May 02, 2020
una dey indulge persin wey dey d lst stge f mental disorder. persin wey pussay don dey shine like Biafra flag cused due 2 chemical rustin frm daily usage of postinor2. same persin at old age want make a broke boy use ha as baby mama. nah me make d boy reject ha. she dey call me broke bt sometin dey ha enticing. sexylassie2, tell us, wot z enticing again grin grin

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:17pm On May 02, 2020
Aabheaven:
can't u see u have a problem. I don't slut shame ladies but can't u see u are defending the broke shaming of guys because u are guilty of it. So it is until there is a balance in the number of broke shaming and slut shaming before the right thing can be done. There is a problem with your mindset

There is no problem with my mindset, my mindset is alright, stop complaining. you fail to see the big picture of the thread

This thread was not created to balance any equation but to call out the hypocrisy, my advice to you will be stop crying over spilled milk

I didnt start broke shaming men here until it became toxic for me to comment without being call all sort of names.

any man that want to call me all sort of names like evening newspaper, slut, bitch and others should be ready to take my broke shaming without complaining.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:19pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

any man that want to call me all sort of names like evening newspaper, slut, bitch, baby mama and others should be ready to take my broke shaming without complaining.
jst shut up nd ansa ur names. baby mama wannabe. What z entizing again.

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
Aabheaven:
can't u see u have a problem. I don't slut shame ladies but can't u see u are defending the broke shaming of guys because u are guilty of it. So it is until there is a balance in the number of broke shaming and slut shaming before the right thing can be done. There is a problem with your mindset
exactly. That's what I noticed about her. She has a terrible mindset
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
even ur felow woman dey advise u.

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
Semperty:
exactly. That's what I noticed about her. She has a terrible mindset
nah me cos am nah. destroyin ha. now, i wil stop xo she will nt call d mod to delete dis as she do yestaday. na ha way. dis tred go dey. to remind ha of ha hyprocrisy.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Aabheaven(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

There is no problem with my mindset, my mindset is alright, stop complaining. you fail to see the big picture of the thread

This thread was not created to balance any equation but to call out the hypocrisy, my advice to you will be stop crying over spilled milk

I didnt start broke shaming men here until it became toxic for me to comment without being call all sort of names.

any man that want to call me all sort of names like evening newspaper, slut, bitch and others should be ready to take my broke shaming without complaining.

so u are no different from the people that slut shame ladies because u broke shame guys as a means of defense in ur own words. No one is crying over a spilled milk here, just want u to know that u have d same problem u are accusing others of and u need to change too and d guys likewise. U don't correct evil with evil
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:24pm On May 02, 2020
wit dis acount, she don cret 2 tred. dem delete one, she wnt mk dem delete dis again. na lie. ha deplited brain go dey nairaland as i continu 2 dey toment ha.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:31pm On May 02, 2020
blinking001:

You do know that depression can wreak havoc with your self esteem right? You're depressed. You've got low self esteem. Go work on your shitty and trashy personality and stay off my mentions. Today is your lucky day miss baby mama begger. Usually I dont reply mentions from low lives. So do yourself the biggest favour by staying off my mentions. Thanks.

stop creating story of depression out of your ass.

if i wanted to be a baby mama that would have been so easy, number one, i am not a fool to be get a baby daddy from nairaland when i have men in my circles who are capable

Number 2- being a baby mama is nothing, i work, i live alone, even in the lockdown, i still work and get paid monthly unlike you that sit all day begging.

Anyway, staying off a broke ass and emotional man mention is a favour i am doing to you. Go and work. beggar
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:33pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

Number 2- being a baby mama is nothing, i work, i live alone, even in the lockdown, i still work and get paid monthly unlike you that sit all day begging.

Anyway, staying off a broke ass and emotional man mention is a favour i am doing to you. Go and work. beggar
hipocrit, esplane wetin u dey do 4 dis tread.

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2020
Aabheaven:
so u are no different from the people that slut shame ladies because u broke shame guys as a means of defense in ur own words. No one is crying over a spilled milk here, just want u to know that u have d same problem u are accusing others of and u need to change too and d guys likewise. U don't correct evil with evil

I think this is the problem with you, writing and wasting time to defend your fellow men, talking about morality and all sort

Where were you when threads were created to degrade women here, i didnt see you laying down your morality rules of you dont correct evil with evil.

I am sure, you are one of the silent admirer of those that degrade women here, when a woman starts you starts preaching about morals.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by blinking001(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

if i wanted to be a baby mama that would have been so easy, number one, i am not a fool to be get a baby daddy from nairaland when i have men in my circles who are capable

Empty vessels they say make the loudest noise. You're truly a psycho. Like I stated earlier you talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:40pm On May 02, 2020
no mod go delit dis tred. dat darmage cntrol no go wrk sexylassie2. as u don cret second acount, gud 4 u. becos i don useless dis one.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2020
blinking001:

Empty vessels they say make the loudest noise. You're truly a psycho. Like I stated earlier you talk too much.

empty vessels make the loudest noise say a broke man.

We dont talked here, we type... go get a life, uncle brokie grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Tozic: 9:43pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

The way you emphasize on begging is somewhat ultra_disturbing...

I won't be pissed if the phone you are using to type junks is bought by your father.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:43pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

empty vessels make the loudest noise say a broke man.

We dont talked here, we type... go get a life, uncle brokie grin
u dey quote evry bodi. oya kwote me na mke i enta d stage 3 of ur distrotion. u dey fear grin grin jst quote me
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Aabheaven(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

I think this is the problem with you, writing and wasting time to defend your fellow men, talking about morality and all sort

Where were you when threads were created to degrade women here, i didnt see you laying down your morality rules of you dont correct evil with evil.

I am sure, you are one of the silent admirer of those that degrade women here, when a woman starts you starts preaching about morals.

I see u are really not smart and have comprehension problem. If u noticed your fellow ladies are not talking again because u are guilty of what u were trying to portray as men problem only. Please don't quote me again, Don't have d time for someone that feels she can change d world but can't change herself.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 9:51pm On May 02, 2020
Aabheaven:
I see u are really not smart and have comprehension problem. If u noticed your fellow ladies are not talking again because u are guilty of what u were trying to portray as men problem only. Please don't quote me again, Don't have d time for someone that feels she can change d world but can't change herself.
she go mst kwote u bt cnt kwote me.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
Tozic:

The way you emphasize on begging is somewhat ultra_disturbing...

I won't be pissed if the phone you are using to type junks is bought by your father.

It is not disturbing emphasizing on begging, it is a disgrace that men with hands are begging, in some countries beggars dont make any cash, they rather give the money to dogs and cats.

it is a dangerous mindset when men with complete set of body are begging all day, there is nothing stopping them from getting something doing even if the salary is low.

dont be pissed if the phone i am using is bought by my father, dont be pissed, it shows he can afford it without me asking.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
Aabheaven:

I dont need my fellow ladies to support me, i can take care of things my way.

you know you have nothing to write about that is why you are quick to use the you have comprehension problem, dont quote me again and all sort of words.

And when did i tell you, i was going to change the world.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Tozic: 10:05pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

It is not disturbing emphasizing on begging, it is a disgrace that men with hands are begging, in some countries beggars dont make any cash, they rather give the money to dogs and cats.

it is a dangerous mindset when men with complete set of body are begging all day, there is nothing stopping them from getting something doing even if the salary is low.

dont be pissed if the phone i am using is bought by my father, dont be pissed, it shows he can afford it without me asking.

Then provide jobs for beggars!
When the government isn't helping issues what do you want them to do? Steal and come and show off?! Pathetic. You don't reason maturely. it's like this break ASUU and COVID_19 gave you is giving you the upper hand to type irrelevant things....

PS, make it a habit to limit your words when quoting me.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2020
Tozic:

Then provide jobs for beggars!
When the government isn't helping issues what do you want them to do? Steal and come and show off?! Pathetic. You don't reason maturely. it's like this break ASUU and COVID_19 gave you is giving you the upper hand to type irrelevant things....

PS, make it a habit to limit your words when quoting me.

Excuse giver

How many foreigners do you see complaining about lack of jobs in Nigeria

If the government does not provide jobs, isnt it your job to provide jobs for yourself by adapting to new ways, earning new skills, now there are different platforms where you can make money, instead of complaining why dont you research about these platforms and lean how to use them.

The more you wait on govt, you are not going to get anything, even govt can not provide every one job. Continue giving excuses and waiting for govt till you turn old.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Tozic: 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

Excuse giver

How many foreigners do you see complaining about lack of jobs in Nigeria

If the government does not provide jobs, isnt it your job to provide jobs for yourself by adapting to new ways, earning new skills, now there are different platforms where you can make money, instead of complaining why dont you research about these platforms and lean how to use them.

The more you wait on govt, you are not going to get anything, even govt can not provide every one job. Continue giving excuses and waiting for govt till you turn old.

Are you 22yrs old?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by sexylassie2(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2020
Tozic:

Are you 22yrs old?

No 73 years old grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Tozic: 10:20pm On May 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

No 73 years old grin
good night....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 7:11am On May 03, 2020
Tozic:

Are you 22yrs old?
sxylassie2 22yrs old? nd she dey desperet 2 bcum baby mama. baba, she pass 22 yrs since 22 yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by GreatResearcher1: 7:29am On May 03, 2020
Newyam:

sxylassie2 22yrs old? nd she dey desperet 2 bcum baby mama. baba, she pass 22 yrs since 22 yrs ago.
Guy abeg free her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Newyam: 7:44am On May 03, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Guy abeg free her
mk she free haself. cease d insults nd i will cease d tormenting
Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by GreatResearcher1: 7:46am On May 03, 2020
Newyam:

mk she free haself. cease d insults nd i will cease d tormenting
sexylassie2 stop the insult

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Tozic: 8:22am On May 03, 2020
Newyam:

She acts like an under_aged teenager....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Hypocrites by Rawhumper(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2020
[

Please you cant generalize all men,as you can see there are some guys that support your views.

It doesnt mean this present age Nigerian ladies are not something but i cant abuse them because we the guys are wayward too.
If a lady stays on het own,some will say she is a pretender,if she decides to mingle same people would call her slut.

Well i think most people that are supporting foreigners to abuse our girls are either bitter folks or they lacked love.

quote author=sexylassie2 post=88813007]

It is because many Nigerian men are not straight forward.

A Nigerian man will badmouth Nigerian women to a foreign woman that he is flirting with so that he can be on her good books.

On this thread, many Nigerian men have created threads on how they love foreign women over Nigerian women.

Nigerian men are strange not fit to be with.

They cant even give Nigerian women that protection and security she needs, I am not talking about finance but of been protected from outsiders.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit / MIDNIGHT SAGA (romance Story) / Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.