Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) (25195 Views)

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Zero 8 (Video) / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video) / Infinix Zero 6 Unbox, Specifications, Price, XOS 4.5 Features & Night Mode Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by NinjaMetahuman: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
unless you haven't used any apple products you would know that apple is the best, no other product come close. Their user experience is second to none infact what am i even saying all man to his own choice but one of my prayers is never to fall back to any android not even Samsung i don't care if their phones are 100gig rams
lmfao

Apple the best product?

I hope you are not Dem iPhone 6 apple fans boiz.. they tend to be the loud ones in Nigeria..

Anyhoo, Enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by IduNaOba: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

I saw the thumbnail today and I looked away. I never knew the video is about infinix.

So can we say that infinix wasn't in the limelight all these while? Yes cheesy

Can we say transsion has surely got the long awaited attention because of unbox therapy's review? Maybe yes undecided undecided
Can we say infinix is currently in the limelight? No angry

Unbox therapy is a phone reviewer with biased opinions
Never take him serious!!!

I recommend your average consumer, whoseboss, mkhbd. Those ones have sense.

Unbox therapy laulau too much.

His review on Escobar fold 2 has got a -100 reputation.

No dey surprise say na infinix people dem go pay am make he do review for them.

I watched when it dropped.
But note 7 na trash.
I am waiting for phantom X
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
callcare abi
Oga park well..
Don't tell me you moved from Samsung to infinix
Lwkmd
Try hard to defend them but I'd stand my ground

You didn't answer the question. Your phone had a fault, y didn't you take it to their office?

And nobody is saying you shouldn't stand your ground. Infact cement your ground but don't condemn "99" perfects just because of "1" faulty product.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Karex81(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
unless you haven't used any apple products you would know that apple is the best, no other product come close. Their user experience is second to none infact what am i even saying all man to his own choice but one of my prayers is never to fall back to any android not even Samsung i don't care if their phones are 100gig rams
Your opinion though, if you enjoy restrictions you can use your iPhone, if you enjoy freedom and customization use Android. Most of you guys using iPhone have never used high end Android phone like Huawei,OnePlus and Samsung. Tecno and Samsung are not mate, Android experience differ by manufacturers. Some say apple will update thier device for 5yrs, but they forget to know that Android 2 yr update has more features than iOS will ever have in 5yr. iOS update are merely few features, software fixes and stability.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I bought a brand new camon 12 pro would you believe it couldn't lauch snapchat, instagram will freeze out after 5minutes. I still have the new carton at home i sold the fone our for way less than rhe amount. These companies should be banned seriously

Did you take it to their office?
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by sunshineV(f): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
RGBshield:
I have noticed something in Nairaland and i have this question for some set of people ..

1 . Why is it that whenever you see infinix post you jump on it and start saying negative hate speech on their threads ?
2. I noticed this people saying hate speech are fan boys of samsung, Iphone , MI,
3. Do you know it only shows how bad you and your brand is by attacking other brands just to make sales ?
4. Do you noticed the brands you are attacking dont come to your threads to attack you which shows they are more pure and professional ?
5. Do you know if you talk from now till next year you are wasting your time and data?
6. Do you know every user has the right to buy any phone of her choice once their mind is made up on it

I will advice you to get a real job and stop wasting your time being paid on nairaland to say hate speech about another brand

No one is getting paid. They hate infinix phones because they are substandard yet on the high price. It's pretty simple is u are Tech literate

1 Like

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by PATMEKUS: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
[s][/s] company's property for a phone I purchased, are you forgetting andriod is an open source project while are you sounding like I asked for a bad thing that can't be given out due to confidentiality, what I asked for is for the betterment of users experience..
Just say what you want am not buying data bundle for you

Mr. Canceller, if I were you, I'll comment less because of your accidental discharge of grammatical blunder. I will advise you to learn to be more mature in your discourses. Infinix remains one of the best phones in the market today, whether you like it or not! Its vast usage confirms that.

2 Likes

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by BruncleZuma: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
KrazyDave16:

The reviewers you mentioned are biased and also paid to do some reviews, mrwhostheboss is a Samsung fanboy while mkhbd sometimes does proper reviews, sometimes not.

MrWhostheboss is a paid Oppo reviewer...Unbox Therapy is a scammer (sponsorship and merch-wise), MKHBD tries to be neutral but can be biased at times.

Beebop is the worst.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Karex81(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
PATMEKUS:

Mr. Canceller, if I were you, I'll comment less because of your accidental discharge of grammatical blunder. I will advise you to learn to be more mature in your discourses. Infinix remains one of the best phones in the market today, whether you like it or not! Its vast usage confirms that.
Vast what, when they haven't sold a single product in their home country. It's because Africa is a dumping ground that's why they are still in existence. They can't launch such mediocre product in Europe nor america, because they have high standard .

1 Like

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by dangoteinlaw: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Karex81:

Your opinion though, if you enjoy restrictions you can use your iPhone, if you enjoy freedom and customization use Android. Most of you guys using iPhone have never used high end Android phone like Huawei,OnePlus and Samsung. Tecno and Samsung are not mate, Android experience differ by manufacturers. Some say apple will update thier device for 5yrs, but they forget to know that Android 2 yr update has more features than iOS will ever have in 5yr. iOS update are merely few features, software fixes and stability.
idk u android kids keep talking about restrictions " features " like something of a big deal that you will abadone your day job for or these customizations you keep hinting on are you that jobless to just sit beside your phone and be customizing here and there? If those brands are so good like you claim why aren't high class status and celebrities using them, not even a single star in USA uses a Samsung or opo what a shame. If they can't market their products to the USA and Uk but can bring it to shithole africa what does that explain. What president would stoop so low to using an android. Ios just works, i dont know if your androids can be costumized ro take you to jupiter but ios is just fluid and it works as it is designed to. Should I emphasize on branding, apple is not for everyone buddy. If everyone could afford apple it wouldn't be a premium product. And iphone 5s still commands respect than any 100gig rams Samsung or opo has to offer, last i checked there is "twitter" for iphone and "twitter for Samsung " oh i made an error please correct me lol. Bro I'm done here i done tire to type
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by dangoteinlaw: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nickyneze:

Did you take it to their office?
take what to their office? A dead device manufactured as dead? Okay let's asume i took it there what's the best that could happen, they give me another shit storm device and i go on regretting. See my previous one was xiaomi but it spoiled on me after they sent me android 8 update( further proves these chinkos as wack). Immediately after updating phone could hardly boot even when it boots up it will freeze and restat again. I was kind of cash low then so I decided to even try out the tecno i keep hearing only for me to be disappointed at last. Thats when I finally gave up on android now i use an iphone and I couldn't be more happier. Some might say iPhone are restricted but if you want to know how then use it yourself, iphones are built to obey the law, besides i haven't seen any restrictions aside those ones that jobless secondary school boys keep complaining of like installing costume roms. Who is that jobless to be doing all that. I want a phone that works, I don't want to customize anything, i dont even want wall paper or ring tones, those are stuffs for jobless ppl to do.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by PATMEKUS: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Karex81:

Vast what, when they haven't sold a single product in their home country. It's because Africa is a dumping ground that's why they are still in existence. They can't launch such mediocre product in Europe nor america, because they have high standard .

Before I give you verifiable and convincing statistics, may I have yours please. I don't believe in marketplace chats.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by dangoteinlaw: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
lmfao

Apple the best product?

I hope you are not Dem iPhone 6 apple fans boiz.. they tend to be the loud ones in Nigeria..

Anyhoo, Enjoy.
i use like 4 generations above that but lets talk about iphone 6 show me any android in par with it that still works fine and still fluid plus the camera still as powerful as most flagships of today, only a few months ago it stop receiving updates but i still see ppl using theirs without a single glitch. I have seen a lady using iphone 5s to run heavy apps like snapfinger and instagram and it works flawlessly which android of its kind still in existence now. I will wait
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Adesaheed1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
RGBshield:
. Nice phone nice review for that cost

It always a good idea u listing to what u hear clearly b4 commenting he's not say the fone is the best but telling you that it a good phone for that price and u can even find same details you see in those phone u buy with your bigger money if u continue with this act u the type they said (if they hide any secret in meddle of a note book you will not find it cus u will never open it page after page)
Or uv been paid to come here and spoil the name of Infinix mobile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Norman4real(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
krozay:
In my own opinion a phone that cost #55000 and above in 2020 should have

1)1080p Resolution and above

2)USB Type C port

3)4000mah battery and above

4)Helio P60 or Snapdragon 660 and above

5) A decent camera

6) 4gb of ram and 64gb of rom and above

7) support for 18W fast charging and above

If it doesn't have all of these that means it doesn't give you value for your money
only thing the note 7 doesn't have here is the 1080p and type C. But it makes up for that with better processor, more storage and bigger battery.

3 Likes

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by NinjaMetahuman: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
i use like 4 generations above that but lets talk about iphone 6 show me any android in par with it that still works fine and still fluid plus the camera still as powerful as most flagships of today, only a few months ago it stop receiving updates but i still see ppl using theirs without a single glitch. I have seen a lady using iphone 5s to run heavy apps like snapfinger and instagram and it works flawlessly which android of its kind still in existence now. I will wait
yep just as I thought

iPhone 6.
It's Dem grin

Enjoy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Norman4real(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I think in the days of iPhone 6, android phones were just not as powerful as apple. But in recent years that gap is so greatly reduced. Otherwise iPhone 6 was released at around the same time as the Samsung S6 and when I do comparison I see the S6 can also still handle most modern apps without a problem. It's only problem is that it heats too much and battery drains faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by dangoteinlaw: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Norman4real:
I think in the days of iPhone 6, android phones were just not as powerful as apple. But in recent years that gap is so greatly reduced. Otherwise iPhone 6 was released at around the same time as the Samsung S6 and when I do comparison I see the S6 can also still handle most modern apps without a problem. It's only problem is that it heats too much and battery drains faster.
bro iPhone is not for all to use, if it were designed for all it wouldn't be a premium product. When rhey say premium it might be more or less powerful but it has to be segregated from mass use. A corolla can take you whereabout as a benz and rhe corrolla is even more economical but would you see someone using a benz and start preaching on the power of d recent toyotas ? Or you would rather buy aboki watch of 250 because it tells the same time as a 1k dollz rolex? Think about it bro no star would use a Samsung no matter how sophisticated it will be because their branding isn't as powerful as apple. Take it or leave it apple will keep selling whether they roll out features or nada. Apple users are just happy that they can't find their phone on some tomato seller and thats fact. Your next point might be that is not all apple users that are rich or androids that are poor and you might be right but i have some guys who say "i can buy 10 of this if i want to but I don't want to" if you have a lamboghini u have it and if you have a benz u have it. Those two are no more mates because no one carries their bank account balance on their forehead. As an engineer i know the attention i get when i walk into a bid with my phone, yes i want to be perceived big so i can win that contract , i got no time to be explaining that i have money for a bad ass phone but i just like huawei then i start explaining how opoo is 19999999 on whatever benchmark ututu or whatey its called. Thats bullshit bro, total bullshit. Life is about class my bro, its a sad reality but thats it. You have to constantly update and upgrade yourself , there's nothing like "those who use big tings have low self exteem. If you have money to build a 2 storey build go and build a bongalow and start telling ppl how u have money for a skyscraper but gou don't want to be showing yourself. Nuf said abeg i done tire
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
take what to their office? A dead device manufactured as dead? Okay let's asume i took it there what's the best that could happen, they give me another shit storm device and i go on regretting. See my previous one was xiaomi but it spoiled on me after they sent me android 8 update( further proves these chinkos as wack). Immediately after updating phone could hardly boot even when it boots up it will freeze and restat again. I was kind of cash low then so I decided to even try out the tecno i keep hearing only for me to be disappointed at last. Thats when I finally gave up on android now i use an iphone and I couldn't be more happier. Some might say iPhone are restricted but if you want to know how then use it yourself, iphones are built to obey the law, besides i haven't seen any restrictions aside those ones that jobless secondary school boys keep complaining of like installing costume roms. Who is that jobless to be doing all that. I want a phone that works, I don't want to customize anything, i dont even want wall paper or ring tones, those are stuffs for jobless ppl to do.

Is your argument about iPhones and Androids or Android to Android?

If it's about iPhones, I don't have any thing to say to you other than, "it's your choice, keep it to yourself"

Coming to Androids, the phone is awesome for the price with it's specs.

Also a little advice, when you get a faulty device or product, the most reasonable thing to do is to take it back to the company first. If you know anything about production, you would know that every single product can not be tested. Only a sample in a batch is tested. But that doesn't mean that all the products in the batch is 100% okay.
Have that in mind.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by drjprince: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
PATMEKUS:

typos is what you are taking to heart seems you dont have anything to hold on, dumb marketers everywhere
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by drjprince: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
Nickyneze:

Is your argument about iPhones and Androids or Android to Android?

If it's about iPhones, I don't have any thing to say to you other than, "it's your choice, keep it to yourself"

Coming to Androids, the phone is awesome for the price with it's specs.

Also a little advice, when you get a faulty device or product, the most reasonable thing to do is to take it back to the company first. If you know anything about production, you would know that every single product can not be tested. Only a sample in a batch is tested. But that doesn't mean that all the products in the batch is 100% okay.
Have that in mind.
[/s]
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Josatech(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't know the problem of many Nigeria guys,
You always condemn others products and you didn't even try to produce only worst one and let burnt your brain "if not for the INFINIX most of you can't even buy any OS or iOS" so why not focus on your life.
INFINIX IS THE BEST PHONE[color=#000099][/color] wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by krozay(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Norman4real:
only thing the note 7 doesn't have here is the 1080p and type C. But it makes up for that with better processor, more storage and bigger battery.
yeah the processor is good but it doesn't give complete value for money ,asin how can infinix put a 720p screen on a 6.95 inch phone-who does that??

1 Like

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
drjprince:
[s][/s]
Say something dude
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by intergral(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Cos he's being paid and given several units
Thank you... I was even embarrassed... That device is crap and too expensive... The camera was poor and imagine micro USB for a 200usd phone...

1 Like

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Illusioneffect(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
talktalk4u:
Hello nairalanders

Please my eyes can not see this thing alone

As a mobile tech lover and a follower of top Phone reviewers in Nigeria , India , Us , canada , indonesia

To cut the story short

last year i noticed infinix came on GSM Arena and to my greatest surprise i just got a notification from youtube saying UnboxTherapy just posted a new video when i clicked to check that video behold Infinix was launching their new Inifnix Note 7 Globally ...

This leaves me with this Questions

What are they trying to do?
Are they now producing a global product like samsung, Vivo , Oppo and the rest ?
is the New Infinix Note 7 a Game Changer ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UjlXycd9do.
I have been following unboxtherapy forever.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
BruncleZuma:

MrWhostheboss is a paid Oppo reviewer...Unbox Therapy is a scammer (sponsorship and merch-wise), MKHBD tries to be neutral but can be biased at times.

Beebop is the worst.

Whatever be the case, what the unbox therapy guy said is still true. He didn't hype anything...
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Illusioneffect(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

I saw the thumbnail today and I looked away. I never knew the video is about infinix.

So can we say that infinix wasn't in the limelight all these while? Yes cheesy

Can we say transsion has surely got the long awaited attention because of unbox therapy's review? Maybe yes undecided undecided
Can we say infinix is currently in the limelight? No angry

Unbox therapy is a phone reviewer with biased opinions
Never take him serious!!!

I recommend your average consumer, whoseboss, mkhbd. Those ones have sense.

Unbox therapy laulau too much.

His review on Escobar fold 2 has got a -100 reputation.

No dey surprise say na infinix people dem go pay am make he do review for them.

His review on Escobar fold 2 was false because d company was false. Come on, he said proceed with caution. Marques Brownlee just won spoil d guy career sef
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Nickyneze: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
intergral:
Thank you... I was even embarrassed... That device is crap and too expensive... The camera was poor and imagine micro USB for a 200usd phone...

You've not even seen the camera yet...
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Norman4real(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
krozay:
yeah the processor is good but it doesn't give complete value for money ,asin how can infinix put a 720p screen on a 6.95 inch phone-who does that??
if it's a good quality screen it will still look good regardless of the resolution.
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Legendguru: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
low class phones
Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by ogundeleai(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
The size of the device is my first concern when I review it via GSM arena.. Imagine 6.8 long, 3.2 wide.. It's like Samsung tablet 7 inches.. However am happy that fingerprints is place by the side as solace for someone like me that fancy front fingerprint.. The battery is not bad 5000mah considering the screen size.. Hope they roll at same time both pro and lesser model at same time.. With the features I don't expect 6/128GB to less than 80k Nigeria note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apple Unveils Iphone 7 (Features in PICTURES) / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week / How To Use Bold5 Mobile Hotspot Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.