Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,822 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) (25710 Views)

Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Zero 8 (Video) / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video) / Infinix Zero 6 Unbox, Specifications, Price, XOS 4.5 Features & Night Mode Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) by Liposure: 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
RGBshield:
I have noticed something in Nairaland and i have this question for some set of people ..

1 . Why is it that whenever you see infinix post you jump on it and start saying negative hate speech on their threads ?
2. I noticed this people saying hate speech are fan boys of samsung, Iphone , MI,
3. Do you know it only shows how bad you and your brand is by attacking other brands just to make sales ?
4. Do you noticed the brands you are attacking dont come to your threads to attack you which shows they are more pure and professional ?
5. Do you know if you talk from now till next year you are wasting your time and data?
6. Do you know every user has the right to buy any phone of her choice once their mind is made up on it

I will advice you to get a real job and stop wasting your time being paid on nairaland to say hate speech about another brand
coming from an infinix fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] / How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc) / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Mondrian Edition Exhibition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.