Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship (804 Views)

How Do You Cope With Distant Relationship? / Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin / How To Keep In Touch In A Distant Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by cyrilex202(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
hi nairalanders. let me keep it short and simple on two different occasion I have falling in love with two different girls of my dream but both relationship failed due to distances. And now I find myself in a beautiful relationship but my fear now is the distance barrier because I live and work in south south region why she's based in the East. pls I need advice on how to make this one work out. note in the past relationship we were in constant communication and do go on vacation when the opportunity present itself please what else a I'm not doing right. all advice is welcome. And please pardon my poor writing skills
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by devilmaycry: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
I broke up with my gal cos of this distant shiii....

I will cheat....simple grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by Romanoff(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
It only works 20% of the time.

Anyone who wants to go into one needs to have a sincere conversations with themselves on if they can be faithful and maintain constant communication, respect and loyalty to their partner.

No need to deceive yourself.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by eleko1: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Trust,communication,commitment,love,above allBelieve and commit all in God hand
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by cyrilex202(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Romanoff:

Anyone who wants to go into one needs to have a sincere conversations with themselves on if they can be faithful and maintain constant communication, respect and loyalty to their partner.

thanks for Ur contributions.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by cyrilex202(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
eleko1:

Noted. thanks a lot
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by Samakus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
It usually ends in tears! One, if not both of the people involved, will eventually cheat and lie about it.

I told myself that I can't do distant relationships again. It never worked out for me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Most times, One or even both of the parties cheat.

I recently broke up with a lady i loved because of Distance, I can't even cope with it. I don't trust her or myself not to cheat, So i had to end it.

Distance relationship na major scam.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by ursamajor: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Don't bother, long distance relationships hardly work.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by Angelacruz: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Op,take dis advice.Constant communication is d deal
Romanoff:

Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Takes determination, constant communication and total commitment on both sides.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
cyrilex202:
hi nairalanders. let me keep it short and simple on two different occasion I have falling in love with two different girls of my dream but both relationship failed due to distances. And now I find myself in a beautiful relationship but my fear now is the distance barrier because I live and work in south south region why she's based in the East. pls I need advice on how to make this one work out. note in the past relationship we were in constant communication and do go on vacation when the opportunity present itself please what else a I'm not doing right. all advice is welcome. And please pardon my poor writing skills
It works, u only need to work on communication, trust and understanding...For both parties.

Again, it depends on the people involved....
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
eleko1:

And then try to step it up from time to time
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by habibzyL(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
it's better you distance yourself from such relationship. there is a huge possibility of cheating from either party.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship by cyrilex202(m): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

And then try to step it up from time to time
noted.tanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Does He Not Want Me Back? / When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? / Lady Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.