Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

IFA: What Ifa Said About Money And Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IFA: What Ifa Said About Money And Child (765 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IFA: What Ifa Said About Money And Child by Adefajofashola(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2020
ỌSA IWORI:

This odu has explain to us how powerful money is, it let us understand that money is compulsory and it is a must for all individual to have it, it tells us how valuable money is in this world, it explain to us that without money nothing can be done successful, for you to have a successful family money must have been your foundation, it start from you having money to pay bride price to the family of your woman, you having a home to accommodate your new wife, you have become two and daily needs increase, she been pregnant, money is required to register for antenatal at the hospital, after nine month, she put to bed, money is needed to pay bills at the hospital, the family is expounding, you have become three, daily needs multiply.

The stanza from ọsa iwori below explain to us how money is more superior to child, when both are in superior conflict, this is how they both went to olodumare to settle the conflict for them, on getting to olodumare, olodumare ask ọmọ (child) to go back to earth, when ọmọ arrived there was no money to cater for ọmọ, and ọmọ was in suffering, olodumare now told owo (money) to go and join ọmọ on earth, this is how life became joyful for ọmọ.

In this Odu, ifa explain to us that without owo (money) human can't live a happy life, it explain to us that owo (money is important in all individuals life.

This is to tell us how important money is in our daily activities, don't bite more than you can chew, cut your cloths according to their size, don't copy your friend so that you will not be the talk of the world.

And because money is important doesn't mean we should run more than our shadow, so many people have involved themselves in cybercrime, kidnapping, rubbery and so many inhuman activities in other to make money, i want you all to know that there is no shortcut to success, what you sow is what you shall reap, if you don't desist from all inhuman activities, you will get to the end of the road one day and that will be you loosing all you have achieved in unrightful way to the government and again meeting yourself in prison if not instant death.

The only way to be a successful one is to make your work your best friend, work hard and don't be that lazy type that is waiting for free glory, only your hand work can make you rich and happy, your ifa priest or priestess has assured you that you will be rich dose not mean that you should stop going to work, it means you need to put-in more effort to whatever you are doing to make that come to pass, dont act like an ignorant, only sacrifice (ẹbọ) can't make you rich, hard work plus sacrifice equals to success (hard work + divination and sacrifice = success).

Ifa said:
Ọsa n wole
Iwori n wode
Oun aba dijo wo
Gẹgẹgẹ ni gun
A gun gẹgẹgẹ bi oju ẹja

A difa fun owo (money)
A bu fun ọmọ (child)
Wọn jija agba rele olodumare
Ẹbọ lọni ki wọn oṣe

Njẹ ẹjija agba ka woran
Owo lẹgbọn o
Ọmọ la buro
Ẹjija agba ka woran.

#OluwoAdefajo
#AdefajoIntlTemple
Call or WhatsApp: +2347086600610

Re: IFA: What Ifa Said About Money And Child by Georgekyrian(m): 2:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Where can I catch Bush baby with wealth mat?
Re: IFA: What Ifa Said About Money And Child by Adefajofashola(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bush baby with mat?
You go enter bush and stay, before you stay in for 50 years, you will surely found one shocked cool cool

(1) (Reply)

God Will Never Be Angry With You! / Valentine's Day ! Hear What Bible Said Women Should Eat On The 14th Of February / After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.