Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa (4234 Views)

No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by T9ksy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2011
when will this end in nigeria

When everyone eventually bear hin papa's name.
We have nothing in common to keep this charade going.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by anataala: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hello,

for those people who are just condeming our religion, i think the are not just to the follewers of our religion, i believe i only respect you if you respect my own backgrond, tell me are xristian not doing something that we can call terrosit act, of cours yes, but i dont have any justification or what so ever eason to accuse his religion, as we know there is no religion that teach terrorist but rather tolerance and peace what i expect from some writers is to pray for our country for honest leaders, as all of us know that curruption has no religion, both muslim as well as xristin brothers are prometers of it, Imams and pastors imagine are not left behind. we pray to God to expose any one that does not want paece of our country. ameen
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Gombs(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
dvee2:

It is the hausas, I just got a call from a friend who is apoliceman there that the hausa hijacked a marcopolo bus in Bauchi road area of Jos town and burnt it today . The bus was coming from maiduguri and contained mostly Ibos. The bus contained over 100 passengers and only 3 passengers escaped.

We need to divide this country, we cannot continue to live with those animals called Hausas. And that Sultan of sokoto is calling on Governor Jonah Jang to resign when his (sultans) sick mind knows that it is his people that are causing confusion in Jos

Kafanchan it is people like you who play the drum beats for war and anarchy without confirmation of your story above.You got a call from your friend what effort did you make to verify this before you place on the internet?
How about this little research about the same incident below:
JOS, Nigeria (AP) — Christian youths attacked a car full of Muslims returning from a wedding in central Nigeria, killing seven people inside the vehicle and sparking retaliatory violence that left one other person dead, an official said Saturday.

It was the latest unrest in a fertile region that saw more than 500 people killed last year in massacres pitting Christians against Muslims.

On Saturday, gunshots echoed through the troubled city of Jos, causing store owners to close their shops and families to hide inside their homes.

The violence began as Christian youths blocked a road leading from a neighboring village Friday night, trapping the Muslims inside their car, said lawyer Ahmed Garba, a member of an Islamic religious council. Garba told journalists Saturday that seven people died in the attack and one person survived.

Garba said once news of the attack spread, Muslims began retaliatory violence in the streets of Jos that has left at least one person dead.

Plateau state police commissioner Abdurrahman Akano said investigators received word of the Friday night attack, but had not found any bodies. That is not uncommon as Muslims traditionally bury their dead as soon as possible.

Manassie Panpe, the Red Cross' state secretary, said officials from the aid organization had found several injured people in the streets Saturday but that information remained scarce.

Nigeria, an oil-rich country of 150 million people, is almost evenly split between Muslims in the north and the predominantly Christian south. Jos is in the nation's "middle belt," where dozens of ethnic groups vie for control of fertile lands.

The Jos violence, though fractured across religious lines, often has more to do with local politics, economics and rights to grazing lands. The government of Plateau state, where Jos is the capital, is controlled by Christian politicians who have blocked Muslims from being legally recognized as citizens. That has locked many out of prized government jobs in a region where the tourism industry and tin mining have collapsed in the last decades.

On Christmas Eve, two bombs went off near a large market in Jos where people were doing last-minute Christmas shopping. A third hit a mainly Christian area of Jos, while the fourth was near a road that leads to the city's main mosque.

Officials initially said at least 32 died from the blasts, while an official with the National Emergency Management Agency told journalists that he had counted 80 deaths from the explosions and the retaliatory violence that followed.

An Internet message attributed to radical Muslim sect known in northern Nigeria as Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the bomb attacks. However, the sect had never carried out an attack in that region before,

T9ksy:

[color=#000099]

this crap shws dat d garba guy is a malam,who obviously wrote this obvious muslim suport trash, i reside in jos,n there wasnt,i repeat,WAS NEVER any bomb dat blew on any road leadin 2 any mosque.moreso,ur report on d police is crap. . . .dude,u r a dumb liar,or shd i say,d writer of ds piece is so dull,dat he cnt even manage an imagination, 58pple,women n children included. . .brutes,cursed people,. . . Wit machete,on inocent travler who dnt gv a Bleep abt jos,. . . Islam is d cancer of d earth,d last tym i checkd,only muslims kil in d name of allah,a diety dat dwels in arabia.hw cm oda religions dnt do wot islam do?and dose nit wits in d north(arewa),say d north is nt linkd wit terorist. . .d truth is,any tin dat blivs in allah,is a potential suicide bomber cum terorist,d almajiris r d comfirmd ones, my point?d 3rd world war wud b d world against islam. . .an hell yeah,dat wud b a true jihad.islam shd and must b wiped out.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by kafanchan: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2011
otokx:

If the Hausas are causing problem in JOS then they should be sent packing out of the place.

My friend told me that that is their fear. They know that if Governor Jang becomes Governor for the second time, he will end up implementing Jos Master Plan which will demolish some areas in Jos just like El rufai did in Abuja. The man is really keen on beautifying Jos and part of the programme is to demolish ugly illegal buildings and slums in . The areas that will be most affected by the demolition  in Jos  are the hausa dominated areas like Bauchi road, angwa rogo, congo russia katako e t c. That is why they are just fighting and causing mayhem just for G E J to declare state of emergency in Plateau state so that Jang will not come back as Governor. Hausa are the problem of Jos. Sultan should talk to his people in Jos instead of telling Jang to resign.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by OvieE: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2011
I think is time we have a vote just like Sudan whether we should remain one nation or not.
I will buy my ticket and fly down to separate the country. The north can go to hell for all I care. They have done enough damage to a country that was suppose to be a great nation.

Where there is Muslim,  there is a fu.c.k.i.n terrorists.

Whoever is arewa can eat Poo with his ugly anus.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Nsiman(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
@ topic, tell that to unborn/inexperience ones.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
l have not said this before but the thought keeps on hitting me in the head for us to manage our resources effectively and account for it let us go our separate ways for it is very clear that some us do not want us to live and stay together.Remember things fall apart and the center can not hold if we dont do something it will happen right before our very eyes like joke like joke
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by eherbal(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
@ ovie and john doe,though i'm not one to dabble into religious confrontations, but logically,your conclusion was infered from a bad premise.you just don't conclude like morons or ill informed kids.in your quest to force your selfish and biased opinion on people,you tended blindly towards a path so obvious you two are not familiar with.imagine your statement that every muslim state is a terrorist state.c'mon dumb and dumber,or is it aki and pawpaw.miscreants.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Wumine(f): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2011
Islam is said to preach peace but most of the followers practise otherwise mostly for their selfish interest. 80% of the the choas in the world today is linked to an islamic nation one way or the other. Wonder why this should be so. The height of the isanity is seen in the middle east with muslim killing their fellow brothers, and blowing up people in a congregated mosque. This has also started in Nigeria with the boko arams and likes who feel they are superior to others. We dont hear of killing of muslims in the west or south but in the northern states where muslims are predominant, reverse is the case. But why? Cant we all live together in peace?
Saying the north has no link with terrorists is like saying amala and ewedu is an igbo delicacy!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by SPIDER90: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
As much as I dont want to dabble into ethnoreligious issues on nairaland, I will like to correct wrong impression that some of us have that dividing the country btw north and south (remember Ghadafi?) will bring peace and stability to the divided Nigeria.
Whether we believe it or not, problem in oyo state is not only based on the non performance of Akala but where he came from. Some of the so called Ibadan elite said that no non-ibadan indigene has the right to break the jinx of no second term for Oyo state governors. Also, I listened to an activist on TV today calling on all Urhobo aspirants(Ogboru and Oma agege) to come together and fight against uduaghan in April guber election(can u believe that is coming from Social activist).
So, the bottomline, be an ambassador of peace and unity in this nation, we need each other, there is more of what binds us together than that which divides us. If we divide, the players only change but the intra war still continues. Gbam!!!!!!!!!!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Xomba(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2011
Boko haram has paid Arewa som cheap note to cover them up to commit more shit
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2011
The brevity of our plateau brothers is acknowledged.know it that southerners are solidly behind you.do everything to protect and preserve your heritage. Hopefully, this charade called Nigeria will be over.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by 14(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2011
Just separate like SUDAN and that would be end of the story. No more Christian vs Moslam, Like India and Pakistan. Sometimes its the only route to take just to have peace.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by mensdept: 2:27am On Jan 09, 2011
Quote from opening post

The ACF specifically pointed fingers at President Goodluck Jonathan and alleged that “Federal Government’s refusal to address the problem of economic, political and social injustices in Nigeria has heightened the level of insecurity in the nation.”

But werent pass and current members/founders/officers of Arewa Gang former/recent government people? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by paulo882: 2:34am On Jan 09, 2011
I believe All Muslims are not terrorists but every terrorist is a Muslim. Why ?!? why is this religion causing so much mayhem around the world ?!? What have we done to Islam to deserve all the trouble ?!? sad
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by aloyemeka1: 3:25am On Jan 09, 2011
calaway:

More News: A luxury bus traveling from onitsha to Gombe en-route jos was ambushed by hausa youths and the
passengers of the bus all killed including women and children.
The occupants of the Bus where travelers who are not even resident in Jos.  The passengers where mainly
traders of Igbo descent. It was a full bus load of 58  passengers all killed by Machete and burnt
in the bus. May thie souls rest in piece.

Lord have mercy.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Mobinga: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2011
calaway:

More News: A luxury bus traveling from onitsha to Gombe en-route jos was ambushed by hausa youths and the
passengers of the bus all killed including women and children.
The occupants of the Bus where travelers who are not even resident in Jos. The passengers where mainly
traders of Igbo descent. It was a full bus load of 58 passengers all killed by Machete and burnt
in the bus. May thie souls rest in piece.
Holy bleep
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by akwaowoudo(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2011
If Arewa truly know the definition of the word "link", they wouldn't have muttered rubbish. The northerners are the terrors in Nigeria. Oh!- are the terrorist from the moon?
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by tureal(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2011
lets breakup this country, aboky live us alone we can't live togather any more, terrorist or no terrorists am so so tired of this idiots killing innocent soul,
stop killing our christian brothers and sister please go and start trainning your cows and live on it, fucking bastard enemy of progress
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by moderattor: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2011
christians + christians = peace
musims + christians = blood shed [with xtian forgiveness]
muslims + muslims = war, murder, blood, sunni, shiite,
no forgiveness, revenge, hatred, bombs, destruction
retaliation,
sect clashes!

so

when we eventually seceede into a new country [biafra] from these islamic blood suckers,
the next target will be u civilised yoruba muslims!
So prepare ur arses for bomb and butcher whipping!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by moderattor: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2011
retaliation,
sect clashes!

so

when we eventually seceede into a new country [biafra] from these islamic blood suckers,
So prepare ur arses for bomb and butcher whipping!
Ha ha ha. . .
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by okosodo: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2011
Then Ghaddaffi was right. We should divide this country along ethinic lines, it is long overdue
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by librangyps(f): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2011
wow this is really scary, im afraid to board a public bus cos a bomber might just leave a package on it and alight, i keep having visions of banks exploding, im glad im in lagos where the risk is minimal for now, but for how long b4 this Zap.i.n.g osama bin laden followers start planting sh.i.t here, and this is happening when im broke, really Poo.t.y
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Mobinga: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2011
Ghadaffi is a brilliant man. He told the world Nigeria's cure.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2011
keep on deluding your self.  [size=22pt]all religion are the same[/size]. infact christains are even worst.

christains(germany ) + christains(england, usa,france) = 5 million jews dead!

christain(usa) + muslems(iraq,afganistan) = 2million people dead! (including women and children) , , All holy books are filled with war stories.

open your bible in the book of exodus and see how your God ordered moses and the gang to invade the amalekites and killed all thier men, women , children, burn down houses, killed all animals except the virgins which are to be kept for after party and cock sucking.

moderattor
link=topic=581544.msg7492942#msg7492942 date=1294553592:

retaliation,
sect clashes!

so

So prepare your arses for bomb and butcher whipping!
Ha ha ha. . .
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by victorazy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2011
@ Mobinga
You never got it right dear.
Dont you know that the book of Exodus is an Old Testament when the world is still in dark ages? beside Moses ur calling is the Musa in Quoran and all these happened in Middle East. We're now in new age which Jesus the King of Peace rule, no bomb cuz he who kill with knife dies with knife also he who kills with gun. Islam is evil---- terrorists---killing innocent people said they are serving God, ur deceiving urself.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by calaway: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Rhino.5dm

You dont need to take moderattors' analysis so personal, the guy is only speaking what he observes. You will be a better person and the world a better place if only you accept your faults and make an effort to improve your self, situation and religion.

Objectively speaking Adolf Hitler did not for once reverence OLaS Jesus. The greatest law in the Bible is LOVE followed by inexhaustible FORGIVENESS.

Christianity means being Christ like, so to be a real christian you must do like Christ did as it is recorded in the Holy Bible. Hitler was not like christ he was a murderer and did not do this in the name of Christ.

Xtianity and Islam have only Abraham in common but Both religions have marked difference in many ways. The qu'ran has words like Fight, Kill, Die, Stone to death, cut of hand in the name of Islam and Allah along side many strong content but the bible has only LOVE free of strong or adult material.

Just in case you r still wondering what i mean, let me pick a scenerio common to both religions. In the Bible a LovePeddler was caught for adultry and her jewish captors/accusers where about to stone the shameless adultress to Death before Christ came and shouted them down saying that "He who is without sin should cast the first stone" and all her acusser repented of the hatein their hearts and dropped their missiles. Christ then help the ashawo up and sent away saying to her "go and Sin no more".

Mohammed teaches his followers to stone to death any Adultress caught in the act of adultery, upto this day islamic faithfuls are bound by this injunction.
So my friend some things need to be changed for Moderattor to proclaim islam as civilized and humane.

Dont hate the player, hate the game!!!!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2011
Do want to discuss about the evil of religions?? if yes lets go to religion section. am fed up with people making excuses!

calaway:

@Rhino.5dm

You dont need to take moderattors' analysis so personal, the guy is only speaking what he observes. You will be a better person and the world a better place if only you accept your faults and make an effort to improve your self, situation and religion.

Objectively speaking Adolf Hitler did not for once reverence OLaS Jesus. The greatest law in the Bible is LOVE followed by inexhaustible FORGIVENESS.

Christianity means being Christ like, so to be a real christian you must do like Christ did as it is recorded in the Holy Bible. Hitler was not like christ he was a murderer and did not do this in the name of Christ.

Xtianity and Islam have only Abraham in common but Both religions have marked difference in many ways. The qu'ran has words like Fight, Kill, Die, Stone to death, cut of hand in the name of Islam and Allah along side many strong content but the bible has only LOVE free of strong or adult material.

Just in case you r still wondering what i mean, let me pick a scenerio common to both religions. In the Bible a LovePeddler was caught for adultry and her jewish captors/accusers where about to stone the shameless adultress to Death before Christ came and shouted them down saying that "He who is without sin should cast the first stone" and all her acusser repented of the hatein their hearts and dropped their missiles. Christ then help the ashawo up and sent away saying to her "go and Sin no more".

Mohammed teaches his followers to stone to death any Adultress caught in the act of adultery, upto this day islamic faithfuls are bound by this injunction.
So my friend some things need to be changed for Moderattor to proclaim islam as civilized and humane.

Dont hate the player, hate the game!!!!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2011
victorazy:

Islam is evil---- terrorists---killing innocent people said they are serving God

lemme me help you complete the puzzle. . .

christianity is evil----Adolf Hitler----killing innocent people said he is serving Jesus.
that make them thesame
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by calaway: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
There is notin 2 dicuss the truth is taring u right in the face & u need a discussion to make it clear. A spade is always a spade u can only disillude your self about the facts like a true northerner. Look up you history history disourage Church going during his Reich. I have said all i can now.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
victorazy:

@ Mobinga
You never got it right dear.
Dont you know that the book of Exodus is an Old Testament when the world is still in dark ages? beside Moses your calling is the Musa in Quoran and all these happened in Middle East. We're now in new age which Jesus the King of Peace rule, no bomb cuz he who kill with knife dies with knife also he who kills with gun. Islam is evil---- terrorists---killing innocent people said they are serving God, your deceiving urself.

@ bold. yeah! how smart you sound.

but when it comes to tithe and first fruit you run to (old testament)malachi 3:10 cheesy cheesy. . . . i beg carry go jare nothing do you. grin grin
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2011
And your evidence for concluding am a northerner is what?? infact i hate the northerners like anything you may think off.

Take up the challenge and forget about where i come from.

[size=32pt]
olorun maje! ami omo oduduwa ni, omo isale gun gun!. aan so malu ni iluwa. [/size]  grin grin
so get it into your deluded head for the last time. 

calaway:

There is notin 2 dicuss the truth is taring u right in the face & u need a discussion to make it clear. A spade is always a spade u can only disillude your self about the facts like a true northerner. Look up you history history disourage Church going during his Reich. I have said all i can now.

mark you!!! Am not defending any northerner or any terrorism a muslim may have commited.
i hate organised religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Voters Set Inec Office Ablaze In Kaduna! / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / UK Priest, Customs PRO Disagree Over N10m Consignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.