Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa (4232 Views)

No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by victorazy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
Islam is evil. I wander if violence is one of the Quoran's dispensation. I wander why some should kill his fellow, take a life he never give. Any time i watch this Clash of the Titans, i remember Christians and Muslims where Poteus like Jesus (not sure of the spelling) and Muhamed like Kalibus used by Hedes to destroy human that the Almighty created (immerging World Trade Centre, how many ppl that died that day) evil.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by victorazy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2011
@ Rhyno
Tithe is for your own good and thats why we honor it from start
fighting is not for your good because thats the way you will die.
Remember the day they arrested Jesus, Peter went to fight by amputating one of the Marcus's ears, what was King of peace's (Jesus) reaction
he picked-up the ears and plug it back warnning Petter never to do that again that if he need redemption, he will command angel from heaven.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2011
. . . And what was peter doing with the knife in the first place. . . . .ha ha ha.

who ordered peter to get the knife and for what purpose

victorazy:

@ Rhyno
Tithe is for your own good and thats why we honor it from start
fighting is not for your good because thats the way you will die.
Remember the day they arrested Jesus,[size=18pt] Peter went to fight by amputating one of the Marcus's ears[/size], what was King of peace's (Jesus) reaction
he picked-up the ears and plug it back warnning Petter never to do that again that if he need redemption, he will command angel from heaven.

@ bold.
so can i called peter a terrorist

guy drop that line and keep quite!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2011
@ bold

My hard earn money is mine alone!! i will never share it with any con artist.

i may give to the poor when i feel like.

victorazy:

@ Rhyno
[b]Tithe is for your own good and thats why we honor it from start[/b]fighting is not for your good because thats the way you will die.
Remember the day they arrested Jesus, Peter went to fight by amputating one of the Marcus's ears, what was King of peace's (Jesus) reaction
tithe ko, loose ni!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
you can see why i said [size=32pt]all religion are thesame[/size] wink wink wink. . . . . . . .
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by victorazy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2011
Your such an ignorant fellow
Dont you know that Peter is just like a baby that is still learning?
His past was still living with him just like anybody, Judas who sold Him, Thomus who doubted of Him raised.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by victorazy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2011
Thats why 90% who begs on road are Muslims
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2011
thank you very much. . . . . i hate discussing about religion angry angry angry.

victorazy:

Your such an ignorant fellow
Dont you know that Peter is just like a baby that is still learning?
His past was still living with him just like anybody, Judas who sold Him, Thomus who doubted of Him raised.

@ OP
ofcourse the north will always denied having link to terrorist but in reality. there is alot of deluded goons ready to kill at a little or no provocations. i know what am saying. trust me.

[size=32pt]Any one who denied north having terrorist is a shamelass eedi.ot.[/size]
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Rhino5dm: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2011
. . . . . .And 90% of drug pushers, kidnappers, pro.st.it.utes are christains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

victorazy:

Thats why 90% who begs on road are Muslims

BTW. [size=14pt]do you wear a thin foil cap or you tight towel on your head[/size] grin grin grin
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by MrRambo: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2011
different people can only live together when they have a common vision and goal and when they believe they can be of benefit to each other. why do u fu.qked up abokis keep migrating south when u can up to niger republic that is all moslem.

This bullnonsense called nigeria has not worked after trying for over half a century and they say our heroes labor must not be in vain. which hero? who send am messge?
Most hausas dont even have a clue about what they want from life besides fantasizing about virginas. Yorubas on the average just want to live life like 1 long party, igbos wanna make money as soon as that placenta is cut, the average niger delta man wants to hustle and takes watever his hardwork brings him as long as he has family.

Abokis in lagos have taken over the okada business and i hear the underlying reason is because they plan a jihad in lagos.
These northerners (exclusive of the plateau, kogi and benue people; who are often falsely regarded as hausa states) have systematically produced an army on the streets (almagiris) that have their souls and consciousness' hypnotized and re used for watever purposes the elite hausa desire.
I can sleep with both eyes closed beside a yoruba muslem because he will never put his religion above common sense or culture.

Southerners admire, envy, ridicule, tickle, love, criticise each other respectin one and the others strengths. They have a common ideology. Live and let live.

question- do the igbos have any oil producing states or do they plan to control the niger delta region with this their biafra ideas?
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by MrRambo: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2011
SPIDER90

Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa
« #41 on: Yesterday at 11:00:24 PM »
As much as I dont want to dabble into ethnoreligious issues on nairaland, I will like to correct wrong impression that some of us have that dividing the country btw north and south (remember Ghadafi?) will bring peace and stability to the divided Nigeria.
Whether we believe it or not, problem in oyo state is not only based on the non performance of Akala but where he came from. Some of the so called Ibadan elite said that no non-ibadan indigene has the right to break the jinx of no second term for Oyo state governors. Also, I listened to an activist on TV today calling on all Urhobo aspirants(Ogboru and Oma agege) to come together and fight against uduaghan in April guber election(can u believe that is coming from Social activist).
So, the bottomline, be an ambassador of peace and unity in this nation, we need each other, there is more of what binds us together than that which divides us. If we divide, the players only change but the intra war still continues. Gbam!!!!!!!!!!

Mt spider, i would rather have a fight with my brother who has slaps and empty yarns as his weapon and settle the matter at home than have a fight with a stranger, who fights with bombs, lack of common sense and daggers
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Enouwem(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2011
dis north thing don too much oooooo, i say e don tooo muchooooooooooo, angry angry angry angry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Wumine(f): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2011
@ Mr. Rambo
Did u say the okada riders abokis are planning Jihad in Lagos? Ha!Ha!Ha! **i laf at their wasted lifes** It better not be so cos then they should be ready for the shocker of their ignorant-miserable-violent lifes cos they are so going to be killed like flies.
Oshiiiiiiiiiii
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2011
Yeah right!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by desktop: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2011
^^^you forgot to add . . .'and jaws is a goldfish'
lol
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by playahP(m): 3:06am On Jan 10, 2011
ADOLF HITLER WAS FAR FROM BEING A CHRISTIAN AND HE COMMITTED MASSACRES BECAUSE HE WAS A RACIST.
HE BELIEVED THAT CAUCASIAN ARYAN WAS THE SUPREME RACE AND THEREFORE IT IS THEIR DUTY TO CONQUER OTHER RACES ESPECIALLY BLACKS AND JEWS IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION.

@RHINO:::: YOUR ASSUMPTION REEKS OF BLATANT IGNORANCE.

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA TODAY CAN ALSO BE ATTRIBUTED TO ETHNIC BIGOTRY. THE NORTHERNERS FEEL THAT PEOPLE FROM OTHER ETHNO-RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION ARE ENCROACHING ON THEM AND GRADUALLY ERODING THEIR VALUES. CLASH OF VALUES CAN BE A MAJOR SOURCE OF CONFLICT IF WE IGNORE IT. NIGERIA IS ONE COUNTRY AND THE WAY THE NORTHERNERS APPROACHED THE SITUATION IS ABYSMAL. THE UNEMPLOYMENT AND POVERTY RATE CAUSES FRUSTRATION AND WHEN YOU FRUSTRATE A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, HE/ SHE WOULD SEE NO NEED TO ABIDE BY THE LAW ANYMORE.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ROOTS. THOSE WHO HAVE EARS, LET EM HEAR
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by kliffo(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2011
The North craves power at all cost.The bombings in Jos and other parts of the North are more political than
Religious. It is ironical that the Northern Elite that have made the country underdeveloped and the far North
the least developed and poorest part of the country would turn round to blame the Jonathan govt that has been in power
for less than a year for the poverty in the North. They will not deceive us.Jonathan dumb as he is, is better than their best.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by confetti(f): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
question- do the igbos have any oil producing states or do they plan to control the niger delta region with this their biafra ideas?

Dumb question. How many countries of the world have oil? Ain't they existing? Is oil the only natural resource in the whole wide world? Nigeria that has oil, how has it fared? Do u know the cost of a liter of oil in Venezuela? Igbos don't have oil as u put it but we will build refineries, import your crude, refine it and resell to you.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by MrRambo: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2011
@confetti
eya, i happi for u. I look forward to all of u leaving Lagos. that would ease traffic. No more importation of gala sellin boys for hold up
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by matazzmagi(m): 1:35am On Jan 11, 2011
These malicious and bitter critics of Ojukwu and Biafra should understand that Biafrans owe no explanations to their psychopathic ramblings. I might suggest that those who think Biafrans twitch at the taught of war and death, should first find out how many Nigerians that were either lost in action, never went back to their homes, seen by families again or ended up at Oshodi resettlement center. On killing innocent civilians, you can give nigerian army the ignoble accolade,
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2011
e-herbal:

@ ovie and john doe,though i'm not one to dabble into religious confrontations, but logically,your conclusion was infered from a bad premise.you just don't conclude like morons or ill informed kids.in your quest to force your selfish and biased opinion on people,you tended blindly towards a path so obvious you two are not familiar with.imagine your statement that every muslim state is a terrorist state.c'mon dumb and dumber,or is it aki and pawpaw.miscreants.

Let me correct that impression for you my dear,not all Muslim state is a terrorist state.The right statement should be NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST,BUT IT IS A MATTER OF FACT THAT ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS!
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Lanrefemi: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
are you sure?
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by hacker2k: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2011
How far my follow Nigeria,i had bring good thing to you.Free call is here again but only for glo to glo.here is my number 08152046990.
Re: North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa by Cyborg2011: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ozin:

Let me correct that impression for you my dear,not all Muslim state is a terrorist state.The right statement should be NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST,BUT IT IS A MATTER OF FACT THAT ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS!

Blood.y hypoctrite and nonsense, are you still on this earth on the new discovered planet !, what a bunch of eedi.ot morons we have here,

[size=18pt]the ARIK AIRLINE CHRISTIAN SUICIDE BOMBER, IS NOT TERRORIST OR WHAT ? OYA OYA GIVE HIM ANOTHER NAME APART FROM BLOOD.Y SU.CKNG TERRORIST.[/size]

Nonsense !

See [size=18pt]Naija Deltans Terrorist terrorising the nation[/size] and bombing everywhere, can you see, or you are damn bas.stard blinded donkey ?

Whoever support JONATHAN of course supporting these TERRORISTS, because GEJ told them JOB WELLDONE ! KEEP ON THE BOMBING !

Who Knows if AL-QAEDA sponsors these mugus, cus the mask seem similar with that of Hezbollah !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Lagos Over Imposition Of Candidates For Election / Photos As Lai Mohammed Gives Out Daughter In Marriage / NIGERIA Told To KEEP Quite at Last Minute at the Security Council this evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.