Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please - Pets (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please (62642 Views)

My 8 Months Caucasian Mixed Breed Doesn’t Bark At All... Any Advice Please / My Caucasian Dog Scisser And His Funny Behavior / Rott Vs Boerboel.. Expert counsel required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
uboma:

I know someone whom his GSD bit him and left him with a bad leg for 2 months. He ended up killing it on the advice of others who claimed it was a spiritual attack. I tried to discourage him but he didn't listen to me.
How awful. I would never kill my own pet. That's like killing a family member
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:

How awful. I would never kill my own pet. That's like killing a family member

Exactly!

I thought he actually listened to me initially. I would offered to buy the GSD from him if I knew he was bent on killing it.
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Futurejoy:

Dogs know good and bad. The way we trained our Caucasian dog , if she does anything good,I spoil her silly . If she does bad , I will carry a cane which I always keep on the roof of her cage and call her name. Once she sees me with the cane I will tell her to go to her cage, normal level, she knows she will chop cane die. So ,she will carry me to run round the compound, the moment my eye change she will enter her cage and go to the extreme end and fold up. At that moment, I will tell her what she did and spank her, funny enough I don’t spank her beyond two soft strokes to remind her that we own her and she must obey us.Most times I carry whatever she destroys to her face while I spank her. In terms of pooing in restricted places, I willl take her there and show her then spank her there. I will then release her to her cage where she will go and reflect on her wrong doings. Most of them, she never repeated after that treatment.
We lost her recently and I cried like a human being died. She was a companion and a friend, a dog with the heart of a child. She could sense emotions (pain and happiness)

Sorry for your loss.

I can relate to your experience

1 Like

Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
uboma:

Sorry for your loss.

I can relate to your experience
When my Bingo Innocent died, it pained me to my bone marrow. I didn't cry because I'm not an emotional person but it pained me deeply.
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:

When my Bingo Innocent died, it pained me to my bone marrow. I didn't cry because I'm not an emotional person but it pained me deeply.

How old was he again? I remember we talked about him sometime ago.

Sorry for your loss.

Dogs are man's best friends, they remain loyal till they breathe their last.
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
uboma:

How old was he again? I remember we talked about him sometime ago.

Sorry for your loss.

Dogs are man's best friends, they remain loyal till they breathe their last.
Innocent was 7 years. The one we talked about was 16 years. His name was RuggedMan smiley
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
SSam01:

It seems you cheated on him by calling another dog a good boy and he is trying to be territorial so you don't bring in another dog to come take his place.. He loves and cant stand sharing you.

Had a yorkshire terrier that sleeps in my room and one day an alsatian came to visit and all I saw was the yorkshire marking every corner in the house and even my leg to warn the other dog to stay away from me

Lol.

Dogs can be very jealous too.
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:

You have a point. I have another smaller dog of indeterminate breed. A cute small thing that looks like a ball of cotton wool with teeth.

Finally, you have realised the reason for Gift's sudden strange behaviour.
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Innocent was 7 years. The one we talked about was 16 years. His name was RuggedMan smiley

Ah yes, forgive me. Ruggedman, I remember you talked about giving him eba......

What happened to Innocent?
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
uboma:

Ah yes, forgive me. Ruggedman, I remember you talked about giving him eba......

What happened to Innocent?
My dear I don't know o. He stomach was big, hard and swollen before he died.
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear I don't know o. He stomach was big, hard and swollen before he died.

Oh dear!
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChiefSweetus:
You named a rottweiler "gift", and you think the dog will be happy
undecided

Lol

What is wrong with the name Gift?
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Gift has killed Matilda. I just caught him eating her head.

My chest

Shit!

So he was saving her all to himself all the while.

Ndo!
Re: My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please by uboma(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Merakhi darling, I can't give it to anyone because there is no head. Gift had eaten her head before we caught him. I simply put my poor Matilda's headless corpse in a poly bag and tossed it into my neighbor's uncompleted building.

The neighbour is yours is a Nairalander too and reading what you did...

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.