Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

COVID-19 GIVEAWAY: Get All You Need To Survive This Luck Down Through Agricultur - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / COVID-19 GIVEAWAY: Get All You Need To Survive This Luck Down Through Agricultur (315 Views)

Chef Dammy Reacts To GWR Comment On Her Cookathon, Will She Survive This One? / How Did You Survive Living Alone Without Cooking? / Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 GIVEAWAY: Get All You Need To Survive This Luck Down Through Agricultur by techbams: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2020
As the lockdown continues, Feeding has become a major challenge to some citizens more than the coronavirus itself.
The prices of foodstuff have tripled in some areas in the country some places markets are not opening and many are suffering from hunger virus.

in view of this, I will advise everyone to take advantage of this lockdown to develop themselves by learning something new that will make you become independent after this lockdown and stop depending on the government for Job, food, money & palliative measures.

While others are complaining of the lockdown and waiting for the government to share food, you can take advantage of staying at home this two weeks to grow your basic needs at your backyard even as a tenant using sack bags and buckets. This can also turn out to become your plan B source of income after the lockdown.

The government palliative measures cannot get to everyone. I cannot reach out to everyone as well with my little capacity, But Instead of sharing Food or Money that is not sustainable, I want to teach 50 people how to secure an abundance of food in their houses during this lockdown and also start making money from their backyard during this Stay at home period.

The training is going to be online in order to maintain social distancing. Meaning you can join anywhere in the world from the comfort of your home.

Topics to cover during these two weeks include:

1. Organic Poultry farming which includes Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Boilers etc.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size.

To See More Of this, Kindly visit https://www.techbams.com/covid-19-agricultural-giveaway/

(1) (Reply)

Delta Environment Taskforce Seals Bakery For Violating Face Mask Order / E-bakery Food And Pastries / How To Prepare Asaro(yam Porridge) In Less Than 30mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.